White guys with Asian women

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
just wondering

Camberwell, Australia

#1 May 29, 2009
When I was in Qld couple of years ago saw lots of hot Aussie men with Asian girls and I have to admit I was jealous of those girls and wondered why all those hot guys were with them. I keep seeing white fathers with Asian looking children too. Why don't these guys want white women? Plenty of smart and beautiful white women can't get a descent guy at all.
just telling

Canberra, Australia

#2 May 29, 2009
Your bigotry is plain for all to see

Sexual attraction and love transcends racial profiling.. is the short answer
Mount Derrimut Rd

Sandgate, Australia

#3 May 29, 2009
Maybe they are more submissive and do what they are told
get off it

Camberwell, Australia

#4 May 29, 2009
just telling wrote:
Your bigotry is plain for all to see
Sexual attraction and love transcends racial profiling.. is the short answer
So how come Asian women especially look for white men?
white guy

Australia

#5 May 29, 2009
just wondering wrote:
When I was in Qld couple of years ago saw lots of hot Aussie men with Asian girls and I have to admit I was jealous of those girls and wondered why all those hot guys were with them. I keep seeing white fathers with Asian looking children too. Why don't these guys want white women? Plenty of smart and beautiful white women can't get a descent guy at all.
Asian women best get rid of the rest ;)))
mentarded unique alien

Camberwell, Australia

#6 May 29, 2009
white guy wrote:
<quoted text>Asian women best get rid of the rest ;)))
You just like them because they treat you as superior because they are sluts.
Mark

Bankstown, Australia

#8 May 29, 2009
Not all white guys dig Asian women, many do because they are easier than white females, more submissive, and less attitude. The divorce rate tends to be lower with them as well. I personally prefer Eastern Europeans to Asians but there are not many in Australia, a lot more of them in the US and in Europe.
Tweeter

Mito, Japan

#9 May 29, 2009
mentarded unique alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like them because they treat you as superior because they are sluts.
No they aren't sluts .Most of them are just sick of their men showing them no respect.
just wondering

Camberwell, Australia

#10 May 29, 2009
world 6.7 billion
Asia 3.74 billion
Asians accross globe 3.85 billion

Therefore Asians taking over = not exotic but pest. They take the white ones left to make more Asians.

Another White Guy

Sydney, Australia

#11 May 29, 2009
Most White girls like Black men, U don't see us getting too upset about it, go black (as they say) U won't go back!
okayyyy

Kensington, Australia

#13 Jun 27, 2009
interesting...
y do u care about whether they are hot or not?
do u see attractive asian girls care? no. they are usually with ugly asian guys as well
GoodAussieBloke

Redfern, Australia

#14 Jun 27, 2009
just telling wrote:
Your bigotry is plain for all to see
Sexual attraction and love transcends racial profiling.. is the short answer
I have dated mostly Asian women. White girls in my experience have just not been as nice to me. A lot have an attitude about them. Asian girls are raised to be well mannered. They are not submissive. They just treat you well if they love you. Where are these nice Aussie girls? And what do you class as a descent guy?
TruthHurts

Redfern, Australia

#15 Jun 27, 2009
mentarded unique alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like them because they treat you as superior because they are sluts.
Typical ignorant comment from a crude western woman. You wonder why white guys prefer women who are pleasant. No, we don't want a slave. Just someone who will treat us with respect. And maybe takes care of herself instead of smoking, drinking like a fish and eating junk.
Wise_One

Australia

#16 Jun 27, 2009
As an Aussie male who has been happily married to an Asian lady for the last 20 years, I feel that I may be able to answer the question posed by the original poster. Most Asian women share a deep-seated sense of commitment to family and their husband - that is NOT to say they are submissive. Nothing could be further from the truth - particularly in the case of my wife who is very strong willed & independent!
Unfortunately Asian women have been stereotyped as submissive by the media & in movies.

The next point (and this will no doubt upset some of you Aussie females) is that Asian women have not forgotten how to behave like women - they take pride in their personal appearance & the manner in which they conduct themselves. They retain their femininity.

This is where feminism has done a grave dis-service to many western females - it has promoted not equality but an agenda which has effectively changed them into aggressive, ball-breakers. I doubt if there would be many men prepared to cop that.

Lastly, there is the exotic look of Asian females.
I realise that appreciation of beauty is an individual thing however I consider Asian women to be the most beautiful.

Like a friend of mine said, "ONCE YOU GO ASIAN YOU NEVER GO BACK TO CAUCASIAN."


Judged:

12

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kiwi Aussie

Granville, Australia

#17 Jun 27, 2009
Wise_One wrote:
As an Aussie male who has been happily married to an Asian lady for the last 20 years, I feel that I may be able to answer the question posed by the original poster. Most Asian women share a deep-seated sense of commitment to family and their husband - that is NOT to say they are submissive. Nothing could be further from the truth - particularly in the case of my wife who is very strong willed & independent!
Unfortunately Asian women have been stereotyped as submissive by the media & in movies.
The next point (and this will no doubt upset some of you Aussie females) is that Asian women have not forgotten how to behave like women - they take pride in their personal appearance & the manner in which they conduct themselves. They retain their femininity.
This is where feminism has done a grave dis-service to many western females - it has promoted not equality but an agenda which has effectively changed them into aggressive, ball-breakers. I doubt if there would be many men prepared to cop that.
Lastly, there is the exotic look of Asian females.
I realise that appreciation of beauty is an individual thing however I consider Asian women to be the most beautiful.
Like a friend of mine said, "ONCE YOU GO ASIAN YOU NEVER GO BACK TO CAUCASIAN."
Best reply EVER well done I totally agree with everything you have stated and most of all its TRUE.
HAHA

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Jun 27, 2009
White women say asian men show them respect compared to white or black men
which is a contradiction when somebody said asian women want white men because white men show asian women respect
Too many excuses, you have a fetish period.
Even mariah carey's husband started silliest excuse about mariah being a black woman when only 1/4 black and 3/4 irish
Most asian women , are only after residency anyway
that is why they go for 66 year old white dude old enough to be the grandpa
whitechick

Prahran, Australia

#19 Jun 27, 2009
Most people see guys with an asian chick and think mail order bride.
Despite what you dudes say many guys prefer blonde buxom women with shape and not flat chested little asians. Also theya all look the same- same hair, eyes, body shape.
Not all women are ballbreakers either.
You losers just cant get a whitechick.
whitechick

Prahran, Australia

#20 Jun 27, 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Dudes your perfect asian woman.
TruthHurts

Redfern, Australia

#21 Jun 27, 2009
HAHA wrote:
White women say asian men show them respect compared to white or black men
which is a contradiction when somebody said asian women want white men because white men show asian women respect
Too many excuses, you have a fetish period.
Even mariah carey's husband started silliest excuse about mariah being a black woman when only 1/4 black and 3/4 irish
Most asian women , are only after residency anyway
that is why they go for 66 year old white dude old enough to be the grandpa
We don't need any excuses to be attracted to someone. In fact, its not even our choice who we are attracted to. And you are very condescending and arrogant, trying to make us out to be misogyny with an Asian fetish, when we just like how they look and behave. Your just jealous. No real man would ever put up with your garbage. You sound resist too.
LOLatAssies

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2009
Aussie women smell bad and are Butch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War indonesia vs australia ! Who will win ? (Jun '13) 37 min michael 323
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Lenny 46,804
Resort Plans Nude 'Anything Goes' Party to Figh... (Nov '08) 9 hr Bald beaver 4
Cricke world cup is ON.but no one talk about cr... 11 hr R-S-J 24
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 13 hr sane 1,402
Hey, Aussies by skipping one meal you can do yo... 13 hr Roundabout 0
Australia most racist and dumbest country 2015 15 hr Crooks 3
More from around the web