Giving internet to bogans was a mistake

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#338 May 5, 2013
noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't actually made any point yet - and let your mate know that I've answered all of his questions that I will on this thread :)
It would have taken you less time to answer his questions again.
John

Perth, Australia

#339 May 6, 2013
Who are these two dickheads having their own private little war on this forum? Leave it for us dumb bogans to talk to our critics!
Lee

Brisbane, Australia

#340 May 16, 2013
You are a kind spirited person, unlike the many dumb rednecks who comment on this site.
EuroBoy

Sydney, Australia

#341 May 17, 2013
Lee wrote:
You are a kind spirited person, unlike the many dumb rednecks who comment on this site.
Thanks Lee.:)
scooterman

Williamstown, Australia

#342 May 17, 2013
Lord Cardigan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with all this hate of bogans?
'Bogans' are the easiest white,'politically correct' target.

Social climbers and wankers need someone to use as a doormat whilst they are brown-nosing (and backstabbing) their peers and 'superiors', to preserve some sense of human dignity.

Also, social climbers and wankers can't stand (and are in many cases secretly jealous of) other people who don't waste the majority of their lives 'keeping up with the Joneses', licking arse, obsessing over expensive material shit and hiding their true personalities like they do. And anyone who is of European descent and doesn't spend years learning impractical rubbish and copying fancy European culture is of course considered uneducated and uncultured.

'Bogans' are usually those who live in closest proximity to migrant areas so they are more exposed to and are therefore more aware of the negatives of multiculturalism, rose-tinted propaganda is less effective on those who can experience things for themselves.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#343 May 17, 2013
scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
......./
/.....multiculturalism, rose-tinted propaganda is less effective on those who can experience things for themselves.
Well put, Scooterman! Spot on.:)
scooterman

Williamstown, Australia

#344 May 17, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put, Scooterman! Spot on.:)
Thank you and good to hear from yourself again.
Ozzie

Perth, Australia

#345 May 17, 2013
Bogans rule OZ!
VB forever. URRRPPP!!
curious

Melbourne, Australia

#346 May 19, 2013
noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not agreeing with your attempts to rid the place of trolls (which are obviously against TOS) does not make me an outcast - it just means that you and I disagree...at least two others users have agreed with me on this thread.
Are you and adelaidian both women having a cat fight?
EuroBoy

Ryde, Australia

#347 May 19, 2013
scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
Social climbers and wankers need someone to use as a doormat whilst they are brown-nosing (and backstabbing) their peers and 'superiors', to preserve some sense of human dignity.
Also, social climbers and wankers can't stand (and are in many cases secretly jealous of) other people who don't waste the majority of their lives 'keeping up with the Joneses', licking arse, obsessing over expensive material shit and hiding their true personalities like they do. And anyone who is of European descent and doesn't spend years learning impractical rubbish and copying fancy European culture is of course considered uneducated and uncultured.
'Bogans' are usually those who live in closest proximity to migrant areas so they are more exposed to and are therefore more aware of the negatives of multiculturalism, rose-tinted propaganda is less effective on those who can experience things for themselves.
Boganism is a type of culture that values anti-intellectualism, being violent, loud and obnoxious. Can be found in any nationality, but most common in anglo, arabic, and african american populations.
laary

Melbourne, Australia

#348 May 19, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boganism is a type of culture that values anti-intellectualism, being violent, loud and obnoxious. Can be found in any nationality, but most common in anglo, arabic, and african american populations.
you attempting to extend a word that only applies too australia in a careless insulting way.the wordw as invented by arich mna to try and insult the poor
ill easily defeat you
How do you explain poor inntellectuals
poor scientists
unemployed engineers on low incomes
unemployed writers on low incom,es
tesla the american/czech genius who died poor or in a bogan class

so bogan as a word is pretty stupid and its attemted connotations with poor is alos stupid and clasist
australia is a clasist country like uk, and some of the rich do attempt to insult and degared the poor in order to elevate there won status.
EuroBoy

Ryde, Australia

#349 May 20, 2013
laary wrote:
<quoted text>
you attempting to extend a word that only applies too australia in a careless insulting way.the wordw as invented by arich mna to try and insult the poor
ill easily defeat you
How do you explain poor inntellectuals
poor scientists
unemployed engineers on low incomes
unemployed writers on low incom,es
tesla the american/czech genius who died poor or in a bogan class
so bogan as a word is pretty stupid and its attemted connotations with poor is alos stupid and clasist
australia is a clasist country like uk, and some of the rich do attempt to insult and degared the poor in order to elevate there won status.
That's just it. It is not a class thing. Sure many use it to denigrate the poor, without realising they are bogans themselves. There are many dumb arse bogans, who having good fortune in life, live in multi-million dollar mansions in mosman.

A person who strives to improves themselves, through the love of knowledge, ethics and being a good person towards others, lives a richer life even in poverty than a low IQ fool with millions.
Will Ferrrell

Sydney, Australia

#350 May 20, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. It is not a class thing. Sure many use it to denigrate the poor, without realising they are bogans themselves. There are many dumb arse bogans, who having good fortune in life, live in multi-million dollar mansions in mosman.
A person who strives to improves themselves, through the love of knowledge, ethics and being a good person towards others, lives a richer life even in poverty than a low IQ fool with millions.
Hear hear.
EuroBoy

Sydney, Australia

#352 May 30, 2013
Ozzie wrote:
Bogans rule OZ!
VB forever. URRRPPP!!
VB is terrible, this what I don't understand about bogans, your bad taste has no limits, even extends to the beer you drink. Why don't you try something decent like wheat beer? The best in the world is weihenstephaner.
truth

Perth, Australia

#353 May 30, 2013
life not exist on this planet..find future about that..
ids that reason be rich what disturb you..o well you can find print about money

but life here on earth not
me did i know how they are disappear
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
its just show last moment=death everywhere
be good not critic for any money
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#354 May 30, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why you are so terrified of bogans, they are just people, maybe you have been beaten up because of the upper middle class, educated, shit don't stink, superior attitude that you project at them. Your attitude is conceited, supercilious, and arrogant in the extreme, we are all doing the best we can with what we have and some don't do too good. You are just a little bit better than your fellows aren't you, a better class of person as it were.
fred

Mount Waverley, Australia

#355 Jul 19, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
As everyone knows, racism is directly related to low intelligence and poor upbringing.(the less educated the parents, the more racist and less educated the child turns out) Giving dumb bogans internet means load of international embarrassment for real Australians.
Giving internet to savage lieng muslims like you was bad idea
fred

Mount Waverley, Australia

#356 Jul 19, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
VB is terrible, this what I don't understand about bogans, your bad taste has no limits, even extends to the beer you drink. Why don't you try something decent like wheat beer? The best in the world is weihenstephaner.
what i dont understand is how a anti australian muslim a**hole was ever let into australia to spread your hate.Its people like you ruining this country with your ugly prsence, so w hy dont you f##k off back to your mussie hellhole.
Twists

Perth, Australia

#357 Jul 20, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
what i dont understand is how a anti australian muslim a**hole was ever let into australia to spread your hate.Its people like you ruining this country with your ugly prsence, so w hy dont you f##k off back to your mussie hellhole.
You can't drink beer if you are a Muslim!

Why are you surprised that people think vb is basically draino!

It's from Victoria !
cracker

Sydney, Australia

#358 Jul 20, 2013
bogans are like skidmarks on underwear, they need to be eliminated from the face of the planet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News antifa notes (june 1, 2015) : #UnitedPatriotsFr... 3 hr St_Nick 7
Thousands of currymunchers die from the heat - ... 4 hr Indian gutter rat 2
I hate Indian accent and Filipino accent. (Sep '14) 20 hr fil08_werock 14
News Tuxedo Money hires Duncan Currie as regional di... 21 hr DUTCH EXPAT 1
News Australia's closing of Aboriginal communities s... 22 hr Dutch expat 36
News Solimar Energy Limited (SXS) - Oil & Gas - Deal... Tue St_Nick 4
News Australian scientists announce solar energy bre... Mon I like Chinese 116
More from around the web