Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you on this one, and despite our little disagreement yesterday I bare you no ill will.
I've reported beady a couple of time with no result and realised the moderators aren't going to jump just because I say so. I am guilty of baiting the shit out of beady which seems to make him angry and he'll post a couple of pages of dribble and forget it, he has an attention span of about 30 seconds.
I've suggested a few time and put up a couple of posts say “ don't bait the trolls”, don't feed the trolls”,“don't respond to beady”,“ scroll past beady” etc, but everyone feels the need to have the last word and so the shit continues and won't stop until everyone stops giving him attention. The other dickheads like Rauf and VOR are similar but not so persistent.
It's simple, don't give trolls and baiter's attention and don't try and reason with sick minds, also forget about the moderators, they don't seem to give much of a shit, I've had seemingly benign post deleted and the most vile shit left there, doesn't seem to be any consistency in their deletions.
At one time or another it's all been tried, sid.

Otherwise I would agree. If we don't reply we still have to get muscle cramp scrolling past acres of Spam gibberish to pluck out the perhaps 20% of posts that are actual posts.

Deleting many threads is not going to serve anyone well and deleting Spam posts individually gets left to one or two individuals who haven't got time to lodge 20 reports a day. It takes a lot longer to forward a report than it takes a troll to drop a copy-paste from his clip board multiple times.

apocalypse now

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

the devil himself runs topix if you got a weakness, he'll multiply it a thousand fold. You are playing and getting both at the same time. And no, 'not playing' is not the right option

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
No dramas - if he sounded intelligent or was actually proposing a discussion I would give him an airing no matter what his views...but it's actually dribble
* upon inspection *.
Pity you didn't start your crusade there. 5 pages of posts here might have been averted.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

apocalypse now wrote:
the devil himself runs topix if you got a weakness, he'll multiply it a thousand fold. You are playing and getting both at the same time. And no,'not playing' is not the right option
You know why that never works?

Because NEVER can you get every poster to sing from the same song sheet. Some will join the effort but others will not. That has been the problem all along, on all websites.

We're talking Human Nature here.:)

“Lock up your cat ....”

Since: Oct 08

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity you didn't start your crusade there. 5 pages of posts here might have been averted.
Wherever I started wasn't going to suit everyone and it was a matter of what was in front of my eyes at the time. If you would accept that it's not personal we could probably avoid further to-and-fro as well.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that your troll says is even coherent, a lot of it sounds like the disjointed thinking of a schizophrenic.

*Are you expecting to reason with a teenager or a mental patient that doesn't make sense at any time ?*
I never read most of it because I've always known what you've just discovered.

A few discoveries more and you might even start to sound relevant.
apocalypse now

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why that never works?
Because NEVER can you get every poster to sing from the same song sheet. Some will join the effort but others will not. That has been the problem all along, on all websites.
We're talking Human Nature here.:)
Then there are those well versed in human psychology. Seem some better than others.

I wonder if a seasoned philosopher, over time, develops a different kind of psychology, all still very human of course.

Lol on anybody else reading, cause I WILL [you know what] you too. Just a game...

“Lock up your cat ....”

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I never read most of it because I've always known what you've just discovered.
A few discoveries more and you might even start to sound relevant.
I read what I needed to and it was exactly what I expected - dribble. Reacting to it, reading further about it and basically paying any sort of attention to it is pointless and just adds crap here.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said on at least half a dozen times that anybody can/should report abuse - you're a poor judge of how I think.
There is no onus on the reporter to take everything into account, if there was it wouldn't have been so easy to have his thread deleted.

When it comes to deleting whole threads that doesn't apply. The longer they are the more they may archive material that others want/need to refer back tom later.

If you start getting too arbitrary with a Slash & Burn approach you are going to get a lot of sound posters very angry. Is there a prize for throwing out the baby with the bathwater?
noteatpig2getha wrote:
The onus is on the poster to post within the guidelines. This is not a democracy or a nation , it is a website.
This site won't get any better until the registered users stop baiting and equally taking bait from trolls.
And you are the man to lead the charge? You and a lot of well-meaning Messiahs before you! They all end up the same way.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever I started wasn't going to suit everyone and it was a matter of what was in front of my eyes at the time. If you would accept that it's not personal we could probably avoid further to-and-fro as well.
I'll tell you how personal it is and you for once you will defer to MY judgment.

Don't take my word for this but Elias can recall as vividly as I can a dispute between us that went on for 20 pages!

Yet today he & I exchange civil, thought-provoking and productive posts.

So if this current contention stops at at five or six pages you're getting off lightly.

But first you have to throw off your own intransigence. I have been communicative but it has become increasingly obvious that you are not receptive.

The first sign that anything is going to change is when you drop your apparent assumption that your judgment is somehow better than anyone else's here including mine, and stop being such a know-it-all.

The second sign would be an epiphany on your part that no one can regiment a barrow-load of cats. Nor will that start to happen with the 'advent' of you.

And you had better get ready to wear your deletions. I have been deleting much more sparingly for some time now yet I still get blamed. I don't need to get blamed for yours.

Again, credit me and others here with some intelligence. Leaving the offending material in plain sight gets more people hot under the collar about it. That's working, motivating more to start taking matters into their own hands vis a vis reporting.

You don't know any of this because you have been absent.

Your scheme cuts right across what is beginning to happen. If you want to end up doing all the deletions, just allow the impression that you will do it all so no one else needs to. Only a slight exaggeration if the logic is carried through to its inevitable conclusion.

You'll end up being the Cleaning Lady too busy to come up for air to actually post like everyone else.

Seems to me that you have some soul-searching to do and some priorities to weigh.
environMentalist

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that racism means protecting a race from genocide. In this case, the White race in Australia.
However, all other races, apart from the White race, wherever the White race exists, have the right to protect their race from genocide. You don't call Israel racist for protecting their borders, to ensure that the Jewish race isn't genocided by flooding it with mass immigration and promoting mixing.
Therefore you are anti-White, and a promoter of White genocide as well.
For you notification, I haven't seen anyone posting on this forum who is White and has a low IQ. So your theory is shot down twice.
Agree it would be a shame if specimens like you were 'genocided'.

Something needs to be done right now. Thinking of showing your post to as many do gooder women as possible and hope they will be impressed enough and concerned enough to have your babies.

“Lock up your cat ....”

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I'll tell you how personal it is and you for once you will defer to MY judgment.
2. Don't take my word for this but Elias can recall as vividly as I can a dispute between us that went on for 20 pages!
Yet today he & I exchange civil, thought-provoking and productive posts.
So if this current contention stops at at five or six pages you're getting off lightly.
3.But first you have to throw off your own intransigence. I have been communicative but it has become increasingly obvious that you are not receptive.
4.The first sign that anything is going to change is when you drop your apparent assumption that your judgment is somehow better than anyone else's here including mine, and stop being such a know-it-all.
5.The second sign would be an epiphany on your part that no one can regiment a barrow-load of cats. Nor will that start to happen with the 'advent' of you.
6.And you had better get ready to wear your deletions. I have been deleting much more sparingly for some time now yet I still get blamed. I don't need to get blamed for yours.
7.Again, credit me and others here with some intelligence. Leaving the offending material in plain sight gets more people hot under the collar about it. That's working, motivating more to start taking matters into their own hands vis a vis reporting.
8. You don't know any of this because you have been absent.
9. Your scheme cuts right across what is beginning to happen. If you want to end up doing all the deletions, just allow the impression that you will do it all so no one else needs to. Only a slight exaggeration if the logic is carried through to its inevitable conclusion.
10.You'll end up being the Cleaning Lady too busy to come up for air to actually post like everyone else.
11. Seems to me that you have some soul-searching to do and some priorities to weigh.
1. I doubt that.
2. That's nice for Elias and I'm not really daunted by reading and responding.
3. I've endeavoured to answer all of your questions - even when it was none of your business.(Heck,I'm even numbering the points in your post)
4. I've made no such assumption.
5. I've taken on nothing - if and when I see something that is offensive or against TOS in my opinion then I will report it and let the mods decide.
6. I've hardly tried to hide anything in this regard and I can't be held responsible for what other users might think about you.
7. You'd rather pile the crap up than clean as you go ? I have the opposite approach.
8. I see that things are much the same as they ever have been - it seems your methods aren't working.
9. There's no scheme - trolling, troll-baiting,advertising, racist or otherwise offensive posts could catch my attention.
10. It takes about 30 seconds to report a post or thread and considering that I'm not going looking for them it's not that much of an imposition.
11. No, I still have a pretty strong conviction that I'm doing no wrong and I'll continue to post news stories, respond to threads and occasionally report an abusive thread or post.

“Lock up your cat ....”

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to deleting whole threads that doesn't apply. The longer they are the more they may archive material that others want/need to refer back tom later.
If you start getting too arbitrary with a Slash & Burn approach you are going to get a lot of sound posters very angry. Is there a prize for throwing out the baby with the bathwater?
<quoted text>
And you are the man to lead the charge? You and a lot of well-meaning Messiahs before you! They all end up the same way.
I'm assuming your questions are rhetorical. The only angry poster so far is you, I guess the breast-milk freaks know how to "suck it up" .
kater

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

LOL wrote:
I support white genocide!
You sound like a nut I sacked a week ago from my business.He had a mental illness too, like you have, he has since been put in a mental hospital for some help.You sound like you need to see a psychiatrist man, before you harm yourself or someone else.
Alan Snackbarr

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The darkies can thank us & their lucky stars that White Men invented the internet.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming your questions are rhetorical. The only angry poster so far is you, I guess the breast-milk freaks know how to "suck it up" .
You cannot "lead" before you catch up.

Private Message.

“Lock up your cat ....”

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Alan Snackbarr wrote:
The darkies can thank us & their lucky stars that White Men invented the internet.
Lucky Star ?

“Lock up your cat ....”

...or I'll kill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot "lead" before you catch up.
Private Message.
We'll call it a "lone quest" then.
Private Reply

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Alan Snackbarr wrote:
A Jew came up with the inital idea for the internet.
The Benders Bashers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time or another it's all been tried, sid.
Otherwise I would agree. If we don't reply we still have to get muscle cramp scrolling past acres of Spam gibberish to pluck out the perhaps 20% of posts that are actual posts.
Deleting many threads is not going to serve anyone well and deleting Spam posts individually gets left to one or two individuals who haven't got time to lodge 20 reports a day. It takes a lot longer to forward a report than it takes a troll to drop a copy-paste from his clip board multiple times.
Hope it said:

Fcuk off indian cnut

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets be honest about immigration 6 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 121
Christians must DIE (Dec '10) 17 min Nathaniel 17
I am the best guy on topix Australia : Rauf lala 19 min Rauf lala 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 40 min SLaviC TrAnny 2,797
Australia's largest beef producer to employ Ind... (Jun '12) 1 hr Indian taint 19
ALP built cheap housing for foreigners 1 hr fffor Foo 20
Australians,Love your enemies-Believe in Jesus 1 hr Rauf lala 1
1 in 3 engineers at Apple are Indian ! 3 hr White Master 147
when will white britts ozs return the 20 trilli... 3 hr White Master 130
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 3 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 466
•••
•••