Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You see it all around

Take a wander around any of the big cities, heck even the small towns

You'll see a wretched breed of animal known as the Australian.

He/ She is a bogan with no culture, class, or decency. Boasting a hideous pink skin tone, splattered with sun screen, a DIABOLICAL accent straight from a nightmare...

As well as hating everything non-white, non-Australian, even though Australia HAS NOTHING to boast about !

I mean, Aussie girls do Yoga, talk about Karma, eat curry - they pretty much ARE Indian

Aussies you have no legs to stand on. Oh and find another hobby, the national obsession with footy is childish and pathetic

Grown men watching other grown men in shorts run around a field chasing a ball = GAY

Get it together arsies, you unlovable , poor minded, black hearted hill billy outback bumkins !
Mahatma Papadum

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Baboonland is where you belong. Baboons should be kept together , in baboonland , with other baboons.
Blair

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
You see it all around
He/ She is a bogan with no culture, class, or decency. Boasting a hideous pink skin tone, splattered with sun screen, a DIABOLICAL accent straight from a nightmare...
As well as hating everything non-white, non-Australian, even though Australia HAS NOTHING to boast about !
I mean, Aussie girls do Yoga, talk about Karma, eat curry - they pretty much ARE Indian
Aussies you have no legs to stand on. Oh and find another hobby, the national obsession with footy is childish and pathetic
Grown men watching other grown men in shorts run around a field chasing a ball = GAY
Get it together arsies, you unlovable , poor minded, black hearted hill billy outback bumkins !
Your just angry because people dont accept you here because your a typical ugly smelly indian caveman.
Nobody wants a smelly indian in their house leaving their stink on the furniture.
Just accept your a lower form of life and stay with your own kind that shit in the street and live in filth.
Blair

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And the indan accent is f*cking awful. They say 12 words a second.
It sounds like a 3 year old trying to yodle and gargle at the same time.
People say french is the language of love and italy for lover etc, notice nobody mentions filthy india.
and nobody wants to ever move their unless its for a top end business job and they only stay as long as they have to and then leave.

you never see neigbourhoods of australians or any other race. could be some paki or other indian relative countries but certainly no whites
even chinese wont lower themselves
Blair

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

no problem with assylum seekers in india.
nobody is desperate enough to want to go to the land of fith

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"ay might

Lets go out to towwwwn

WEll ave a feww beeeaars and talk to some sheilas

If she says Na, then well get her in the car and back to mine anyways

Cant let a bad sheila ruin a good night

Oi Oi Oi

"
Blair

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ooga booga me indian who poos in the street.
lets get in a bus and then rape a girl we find walking along the street and then leave her to eventually die in hospital

then we will go molest some more kids and then rape another woman.
plus poo on the footpath 8 times
Blair

Albion, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
"ay might
Lets go out to towwwwn
WEll ave a feww beeeaars and talk to some sheilas
If she says Na, then well get her in the car and back to mine anyways
Cant let a bad sheila ruin a good night
Oi Oi Oi
"
Whats with all the angst sounds like you got mistaken for sheila and they went to town on your arse.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
You see it all around
Who gives a f*ck what you think Poindexter?
Love them shades, real sophisitcation, though Mr Magoo might want 'em back one day.

Love to see you wander around in some of Queensland's small towns mouthing off like you do on here, wouldn't take long before you're squashed like the insignificant bug you are.
If you don't like it here there's nothing stopping you from leaving, or can't you afford that on Centrelink?

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"might

I wanna talk to some sheila but I aint have the guts

I know, ill have a box of beer and then hopefully itll give me the liquid courage to at least talk to a fattie

*glug*

come here sheila !

*slap*

bloddy sheilas

"

lol retarded aussie guys
pksass

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
You see it all around
No worries.:-)
The STINKYJuicylu Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
"might
I wanna talk to some sheila but I aint have the guts
I know, ill have a box of beer and then hopefully itll give me the liquid courage to at least talk to a fattie
*glug*
come here sheila !
*slap*
bloddy sheilas
"
lol retarded aussie guys
Tut, tut Ade - have you been on the piss?

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

kindly explain to me why those imbeciles called footy players are in the NEWS FOR SEX ASSAULTS every fucking week ?

that delhi thing was a one off... Women are as safe as hell in India

Meanwhile aussie girls have to fight off drunken yobos every night

You guys are sex offendors from birth !

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Voices of a reason.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Blair wrote:
And the indan accent is f*cking awful. They say 12 words a second.
It sounds like a 3 year old trying to yodle and gargle at the same time.
People say french is the language of love and italy for lover etc, notice nobody mentions filthy india.
and nobody wants to ever move their unless its for a top end business job and they only stay as long as they have to and then leave.

you never see neigbourhoods of australians or any other race. could be some paki or other indian relative countries but certainly no whites
even chinese wont lower themselves
Haha good comment about the 3 year old trying to yodel and gargle at the same time..
pksass

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
kindly explain to me why those imbeciles called footy players are in the NEWS FOR SEX ASSAULTS every fucking week ?
that delhi thing was a one off... Women are as safe as hell in India
Meanwhile aussie girls have to fight off drunken yobos every night
You guys are sex offendors from birth !
So, I know you're stirring, but since rape is something you don't use to try and score brownie points, it is an international problem and India is part of that community.

"India finally speaks about sexual violence

By Supriya Sharma

The tragedy of one woman has resonated deeply, writes Supriya Sharma

Four months ago, a 16-year-old girl was raped by a group of boys in a village 100 miles from Delhi. She survived but her father ended his life, fearing a lifetime of “humiliation”. The family’s tragedy made it to the news not because it was traumatic but because they were Dalits, a low-caste group, while the boys were Jats, a higher caste. The case played to an old script in India, where rape turns newsworthy only when it reflects the country’s larger social schisms.

That script was shredded last month. A 23-year-old woman walked out of an evening at the movies with a male friend in Delhi and straight into the hell of a bus where she was raped repeatedly by a group of men, beaten with iron rods and left to die on the street. The next morning, as the news broke, no one asked which community she or the rapists came from. All that mattered was that a young woman had been brutalised half an hour away from the prime minister’s house. The assault was so bestial her intestines had turned gangrenous. She could not be saved
High quality global journalism requires investment.
In a country where an unborn girl faces the threat of annihilation, why did the tragedy of one woman resonate so deeply? The answer, I suspect, has a lot to do with the multiple empowerments under way in India: of women, of youth, of the middle class. This was visible in the village where a Jat girl, a schoolmate of the victim, shared information on the men from her own community accused of rape, choosing sisterhood over caste.
Even the most cynical of urban, affluent Indians could not look away. India’s urban middle class is notoriously apathetic. It safeguards its hard-earned prosperity by cocooning itself from the country’s daily cruelties. It can be berated for not caring about sexual violence in the conflict zones of Kashmir
and Chhattisgarh, but, as the recent events show, it has at least begun to care about what happens in its cities."

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Collingwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The STINKYJuicylu Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut, tut Ade - have you been on the piss?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
pksass

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"However, the actual number of rapes in Delhi -- and India as a whole -- is likely to be dramatically higher than suggested by published statistics.

For example, Jagori stated that while almost one-half (45 percent) of women in Delhi say they have been stalked by men in public, only a scant 0.8 percent of these women even bothered to report such harassment to the police.

Almost three-fifths (58 percent) of women who have been so abused said they didn’t even consider notifying police because they felt the cops wouldn’t do anything or would blame the women themselves for the assaults perpetrated on their bodies."
by BY Palash R. Ghosh | July 13 2012 10:39 AM

Again VOR, this is an international problem, even in India, you should not be using this to score cheap points against Australians or anybody, that is low.
This crime, as you can see,happens everywhere and it is up to us men who have wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters, aunts, nieces etc to stand up against those men who bring shame to our gender.
I hope that crime never happens to any woman full stop.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

pksass wrote:
"However, the actual number of rapes in Delhi -- and India as a whole -- is likely to be dramatically higher than suggested by published statistics.
For example, Jagori stated that while almost one-half (45 percent) of women in Delhi say they have been stalked by men in public, only a scant 0.8 percent of these women even bothered to report such harassment to the police.
Almost three-fifths (58 percent) of women who have been so abused said they didn’t even consider notifying police because they felt the cops wouldn’t do anything or would blame the women themselves for the assaults perpetrated on their bodies."
Again VOR, this is an international problem, even in India, you should not be using this to score cheap points against Australians or anybody, that is low.
This crime, as you can see,happens everywhere and it is up to us men who have wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters, aunts, nieces etc to stand up against those men who bring shame to our gender.
Given that Muslims make up for 13.4% of the population in India it probably explains the high crime rate over there, especially against women.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

pksass wrote:

Almost three-fifths (58 percent) of women who have been so abused said they didnÂ’t even consider notifying police because they felt the cops wouldnÂ’t do anything or would blame the women themselves for the assaults perpetrated on their bodies."

I hope it happens to voices of reason. By some big black man. He looks like a girl so you could understand the confusion lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••