Indian boys i have a question. For you ?

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Should i now come to australia or should i complete my post-graduation and then come to Australia. What are your views.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Cute boy wrote:
Should i now come to australia or should i complete my post-graduation and then come to Australia. What are your views.
My view is that you should stay in India. We've got enough Indians here already raping women and causing problems. And we've got enough taxi drivers and convenience store workers. Hope that helps....lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Cute boy wrote:
<quoted text>stupid moron i am asking this question to Indians and not Aussie's. Btw taking into consideration my personality i dont need to rape any girl and also i have got degrees so you can drive taxi's.:-D
So do a lot of taxi drivers. A degree from an Indian uni isn't worth the paper it's written on. You could use it to wipe your ass. That way you'll save money on toilet paper. If you animals even use it.
Take note asshole. Australia doesn't want any more Indians here. Stay in your third world shithole...
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
<quoted text> stupid moron i am asking this question to Indians and not Aussie's. Btw taking into consideration my personality i dont need to rape any girl and also i have got degrees so you can drive taxi's.:-D
y do u want to move to Australia anyway ?
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
So do a lot of taxi drivers. A degree from an Indian uni isn't worth the paper it's written on. You could use it to wipe your ass. That way you'll save money on toilet paper. If you animals even use it.
Take note asshole. Australia doesn't want any more Indians here. Stay in your third world shithole...
kind of replies i expect from a person , who was born 9 months after his mother was gangraped in public. Mr. Scum shit fool Indian universties have 15 % more value than Aussie universities. Find out yourself , even ask your mother when she returns from the strip club and has enjoyed s¨cking your dogs c÷ck. And i will come to australia and also i will have sex with my female secriteries. I will be the boss and their is nothing you can do about apart from moaning here at topix. Now go enjoy your drink. The favourite drink of aussie's that is donkey semen mixed with pig urine and monkey sweat.
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text> y do u want to move to Australia anyway ?
thank god finaly an Indian , i was bored talking to cheap . Vile white trashes. Well bro i have an online friend from australia. she is calling me there. She says that i am the most beautiful person she has ever met and she would like to expand our friendship. I want to go there because of her.
Ramaju

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

you fooking retarded bastard `rabid mongrel, hum hindu tum evil racist. tola deka mera nam choda chodu apne sadi. fook all racists convicts
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
<quoted text> thank god finaly an Indian , i was bored talking to cheap . Vile white trashes. Well bro i have an online friend from australia. she is calling me there. She says that i am the most beautiful person she has ever met and she would like to expand our friendship. I want to go there because of her.
Let me know when you arrive in australia, I'll meet you at the airport and give you the first of many thrashings that you are going to get in australia.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
<quoted text> thank god finaly an Indian , i was bored talking to cheap . Vile white trashes. Well bro i have an online friend from australia. she is calling me there. She says that i am the most beautiful person she has ever met and she would like to expand our friendship. I want to go there because of her.
well sadly I am not Indian...
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
fair enuf... do what u want
MAW

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ramaju wrote:
you fooking retarded bastard `rabid mongrel, hum hindu tum evil racist. tola deka mera nam choda chodu apne sadi. fook all racists convicts
calling all auussies racist convicts and u expect them to keep quite , and where were u hiding when sikhs and hindus are trashed in the uk by skin heads?
Cartman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
<quoted text> sorry incomplete info. I meant i am a graduate from D.U what all jobs can i get ?? Thank u
Why not go into the family business? We can never have enough toilet cleaners over here
The levi Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you arrive in australia, I'll meet you at the airport and give you the first of many thrashings that you are going to get in australia.
IDIOTIC Uncle con job senile sid atrocious your self reality, the only one you have, is that you have a thermodynamic COWARD MalbarCACA STINKIEARSIE, go away for a long while.....

Will you always be a dalit DUMBASS?
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
another teenager trying to act smart. Mr. Dickhead i am a millioner i will come with armed bodyguards , i fight with people of my status only not middle class kids. But if you want i fight then you can have a try with my toilet cleaner or any other servant so give me your phone.no and address.
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text> well sadly I am not Indian...
who are you then ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
kind of replies i expect from a person , who was born 9 months after his mother was gangraped in public. Mr. Scum shit fool Indian universties have 15 % more value than Aussie universities. Find out yourself , even ask your mother when she returns from the strip club and has enjoyed s├╣cking your dogs c├Âck. And i will come to australia and also i will have sex with my female secriteries. I will be the boss and their is nothing you can do about apart from moaning here at topix. Now go enjoy your drink. The favourite drink of aussie's that is donkey semen mixed with pig urine and monkey sweat.
Not one uni in the top 200. Pretty pathetic with the long history India has right? roflmao

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-u...

And for your information, you animals are the only ones stupid enough to drink piss

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cute boy wrote:
thank god finaly an Indian , i was bored talking to cheap . Vile white trashes. Well bro i have an online friend from australia. she is calling me there. She says that i am the most beautiful person she has ever met and she would like to expand our friendship. I want to go there because of her.
Hahahahaha what a sick bitch. Is that what you have to resort to? Looking for women online? Sucks to be you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>well sadly I am not Indian...
More like luckily

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know when you arrive in australia, I'll meet you at the airport and give you the first of many thrashings that you are going to get in australia.
Haha a kind of initiation. Can I join you mate?
Cute boy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

The levi Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
"gradaute" - Stupid?
"To be accurate i did B.A (prog) in 4 subjects. I got 83 + in all 3 years." - Stupid?- 100% bullshit is what you "gradauted" with, Stupid.
Still hiding that ASS! of your greg levi, when are you going to learn that you can fool most of the people most of the time but never us, Stupid.
Back to the drawing board, Jackass.
Mr. Fool havent you heard of Bachelor of Arts. The 4 subjects i did it was Economics , Political science , English and hindi and B.A in India is completed in 3 years. My overall marks were above 83 in all 3 years separetly. Have you understood little Kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

154 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min Peter Hall 2,192
A thread about nothing 18 min The ADELAIDEAN 238
"White Pride" ... a good choice of term? 28 min Martin 24
Sri Lankans Unite 46 min Harini returnz 1
I hate Chinese (Sep '12) 55 min Mark 117
Time to ban non-halal milk 1 hr Lynnf 9
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 1 hr Lynnf 466
Ebola outbreak in western Sydney 4 hr Adolf 22
Why White Women loves Indian Men? (Oct '11) 4 hr Troll me not promise 16,480