|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
Others attempted to rationalise their racism by arguing we are all naturally racists, we are born that way. Others tried to rationalise it by arguing non-whites are also racist. But none of these refutes the relationship between racism and low IQ.
There are also physiological studies, with MRI scans which support the evidence and add weight to the argument. Then there are the forums like topix. The more racist a poster, the more obvious is their lack of intellect.
"Others tried to rationalise it by arguing non-whites are also racist" ... well, the low IQ ones must be racists if low IQ white people are.
IQ doesn't discriminate between skin colours!
UpyoursConvict

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Anti racist wrote:
I'm tired of wasting time on people who are screwed in the head.
There is no point in engaging with the lowest knuckle dragging racists in Australia.
Thank god you are a minority in Australia and viewed as an embarrassment here.
Any way I will let you battle it out in this pointless forum. You obviously are insecure people who need to generalise go boost your selfesteem
WRONG,...you are wrong, there is is significant majority of Australians harboring racist sentiment. This is only the tip of the ice berg.
You can deny it as long as you like, migrants and foreigners know the truth after spending a few months without a doubt.
This is not quiet the arsehole of the world but climb the next hill and you can see it from there.

“Potts Point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Australian Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what I said, the problem isn't the hypothesis, it's the way you present it and yourself, with fat headed wankerism.
IQ would definitely have something to do with some racism, but there are a million other factors that also attribute to it, like life experience.
Yes we discussed upbringing, a bad experience i.e dumped by an asian chick, which explains the white men dating asians threads. There are other factors I agree, but intelligence is probably the strongest factor. You agree?

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

yeah righto mate wrote:
<quoted text>"Others tried to rationalise it by arguing non-whites are also racist" ... well, the low IQ ones must be racists if low IQ white people are.
That's right. Racism is a product of low IQ, regardless of colour/ethnic background.
Rfgiv

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

yeah righto mate wrote:
<quoted text>"Others tried to rationalise it by arguing non-whites are also racist" ... well, the low IQ ones must be racists if low IQ white people are.
Nobody is arguing that. The studies are to do with racisim and low iq. Arguing non whites are racist is a mute point.

Btw white black Asian middle eastern are social constructs. They don't really exist scientifically speaking. If you look at any modern scientific journals you would find mountains of information on this.

I know low iq members still cling to pre dated beliefs on race but genetic studies have really put the final nail in the coffin in that debate. You do realise this dont you

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rfgiv wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler did have a lot of problems
[366] Hitler began using amphetamine occasionally after 1937 and became addicted to the drug in the fall of 1942.[367] Albert Speer linked this use of amphetamines to Hitler's increasingly inflexible decision making (for example, never to allow military retreats).[368]
Prescribed ninety different medications during the war years, Hitler took many pills each day for chronic stomach problems and other ailments.[369] He suffered ruptured eardrums as a result of the 20 July plot bomb blast in 1944, and two hundred wood splinters had to be removed from his legs.[370] Newsreel footage of Hitler shows tremors of his hand and a shuffling walk, which began before the war and worsened towards the end of his life. Hitler's personal physician, Theodor Morell, treated Hitler with a drug that was commonly prescribed in 1945 for Parkinson's disease. Ernst-GŁnther Schenck and several other doctors who met Hitler in the last weeks of his life also formed a diagnosis of Parkinson's disease.[369][371]
Yes it could explain it, but it could also have been the stupidity in his fanaticism. But was he really that fanatical? Some of the stuff he was quoted as saying, is indicative of a more moderate Hitler than the one history portrays. His views on asians, and african athletes so on show he wasn't a blanket absolute racist, but his rage more focused on perceived neighbouring and internal enemies of Germany. I guess as long he remains such a controversial figure we will never really know. It will be another century before him and the Nazi's can be examined honestly and objectively.
Rfgiv

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess as long he remains such a controversial figure we will never really know. It will be another century before him and the Nazi's can be examined honestly and objectively.
You can. Just take away the racisim aspect of his life and look at his military endeavours. There were many German advisors at the time who believed he was unstable as he would ignore there advice and send Germans to there deaths. He really had no idea what he was doing and history has reflected this as well.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG,...you are wrong, there is is significant majority of Australians harboring racist sentiment. This is only the tip of the ice berg.
You can deny it as long as you like, migrants and foreigners know the truth after spending a few months without a doubt.
This is not quiet the arsehole of the world but climb the next hill and you can see it from there.
You're denying the existence of racism within the middle east while accusing the racism within the West.
Meanwhile, immigration within those arab countries are being kept at minimal and so therefore racism didn't occurred much because there is only one race and that is the arab race.
Arab instead like to flood other countries and make 10 babies per family to flood the west demanding freedom, free housing, free salary and at the same time trying to impose saria laws into the West and preaches segregation, racism, lies, corruption and always trying hard to conquer their host countries while looking down on the average citizens.
Good Aussies

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Anti racist wrote:
I'm tired of wasting time on people who are screwed in the head.
There is no point in engaging with the lowest knuckle dragging racists in Australia.
Thank god you are a minority in Australia and viewed as an embarrassment here.
Any way I will let you battle it out in this pointless forum. You obviously are insecure people who need to generalise go boost your selfesteem
Anti racist is a codeword for Anti White.

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rfgiv wrote:
<quoted text>
You can. Just take away the racisim aspect of his life and look at his military endeavours. There were many German advisors at the time who believed he was unstable as he would ignore there advice and send Germans to there deaths. He really had no idea what he was doing and history has reflected this as well.
True. He was remarkably bad for europe, not just in terms of material damage and lives lost, but the psychological damage from which it will take europe centuries to recover.
Rfgiv

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

my2000cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You're denying the existence of racism within the middle east while accusing the racism within the West.
Meanwhile, immigration within those arab countries are being kept at minimal and so therefore racism didn't occurred much because there is only one race and that is the arab race.
Arab instead like to flood other countries and make 10 babies per family to flood the west demanding freedom, free housing, free salary and at the same time trying to impose saria laws into the West and preaches segregation, racism, lies, corruption and always trying hard to conquer their host countries while looking down on the average citizens.
You shouldn't generalise west and Middle East it makes you look like a retard. And the comment about 10 babies a year.

I hope your trolling because if that is your oppinion it's really sad. You are extremely uneducated.
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rfgiv wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of your posts has been an ad-homeiem argument.
You haven't bothered to address any of his points with actual data.
You naively attacked his studies with nothing.
I know you think your an expert debator and have self projected to us all about this being an ego trip.
Correlation is how you find any causation. It's how we collect data.
You have just taken the cowards way out. Which in your own words is an ad homerin argument.
Find a study that disproves what he has posted or backdown.
Because its clear you are out of your league.
Already have.

Suggest that you also read the research, read the responses to the research, come up with your own opinions or go ahead and cite the research that provides a counter argument without bothering to digest it first. Either way it's more interesting than the above.
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were to read through the posts in "Study proves racism result of low IQ", you would find PK has gone further than presenting study findings for open discussion - his views are not always expressed in academia, which suggests another agenda. One should be able to examine the coverage, limitations, and credibility of such a study objectively - rather he becomes extremely defensive and refuses to answer posts which he finds too challenging. PK can go no further than the study results, so in a forum discussion on racism, he is quite limited.
True dat.

Frustrating to try to have a discussion about a topic that's so clearly in evidence (and on this forum, daily!) without intelligent response or critique on the limitations and counter arguments to the study.

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Racism is a product of low IQ, regardless of colour/ethnic background.
The point is that you label peoople who don't support multiculturalism as 'racists'. Racism and disagreement with multiculturalism are two different things. You fail to understand this obvious fact, so maybe you're the one with limited understanding and intelligence.
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you label peoople who don't support multiculturalism as 'racists'. Racism and disagreement with multiculturalism are two different things. You fail to understand this obvious fact, so maybe you're the one with limited understanding and intelligence.
Exactly. Ignoring or not understanding this is also one the reasons that the argument is clearly agenda driven.
Rfgiv

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have.
Where?

I have read the paper that pk has posted. You haven't cited anything to argue with it.

I will break it down for you. Go look up Gordon Hudsons work and find his critics.

Source them with there data then get back to us.

We're not interested in your oppinion as you are not an expert in this field.

Can your ego handle it?

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing the straw man tactic. I never labelled anyone who doesn't support multiculturalism as racist. My thread and the debate was about the causes of racism.
Rfgiv

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be from a diffrent ethnic background and share the same culture. This is clearly your agenda not his. As the sentence you cited has nothing to do with multiculturalism
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing the straw man tactic. I never labelled anyone who doesn't support multiculturalism as racist. My thread and the debate was about the causes of racism.
LOL
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rfgiv wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
I have read the paper that pk has posted. You haven't cited anything to argue with it.
I will break it down for you. Go look up Gordon Hudsons work and find his critics.
Source them with there data then get back to us.
We're not interested in your oppinion as you are not an expert in this field.
Can your ego handle it?

Read, digest, understand, think critically, stay on topic.

Too difficult? Want to whine instead?

Not interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••