Bored of the racist trolls here

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anti racist

Perth, Australia

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I'm tired of wasting time on people who are screwed in the head.

There is no point in engaging with the lowest knuckle dragging racists in Australia.

Thank god you are a minority in Australia and viewed as an embarrassment here.

Any way I will let you battle it out in this pointless forum. You obviously are insecure people who need to generalise go boost your selfesteem
Enzio

Australia

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Thank you and goodnite mafacka

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Anti racist wrote:

There is no point in engaging with the lowest knuckle dragging racists in Australia.

Any way I will let you battle it out in this pointless forum. You obviously are insecure people who need to generalise go boost your selfesteem
Yes, the white, black and brown racists in here do get old, doubt they are a minority as long as multiculturalism in its current form exists it will only get worse.

“Potts Point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Anti racist wrote:
I wouldn't take them too seriously. Studies show deep seated racism is a result of low intellect and poor self-esteem. It afflicts the most disadvantaged in terms of education and brains. They flock to sites like this so they can project hostility in anonymity on to those who had the misfortune of coming from a poor country, in order to feel better: too cowardice to unload their racist bile anywhere else for fear of being punched in the face or admitted to an institution. Their psychological profile is that of a dull individual, a social isolate, fearful of people, who lives a boring, sad and drab life.

Their social life is topix. Its the only place where they can indulge in their negativity by deriding every ethnic and minority on the planet, asians, indians, muslims, gays, white men who marry asian women, jews, blacks, and etc with other likeminded mentally ill racists. Post anything remotely positive about any culture that is unlike them (white, hetero, and anglo) and see the ferocity with which they try to cut it down. Its funny yet sad.
Greasy Wog

Fairfield, Australia

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Enzio wrote:
Thank you and goodnite mafacka
Shut up you greasy pasta chewing wog
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Anti racist wrote:
Why don't you ignore them then? there are plenty of us here who want valid discussion of issues and topics. I'm sure you can filter out the beady type characters.
Rajpur

Valsad, India

#8 Jan 23, 2013
besi vuaa tomar mobile ring hoy tome phone dhorona (amar mone hoy tomie sele tai phone dhorle bujhe jaboo tai phone receive korona )jodi tome sotti how tobe
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Anti racist wrote:
Look in the mirror you anti-White racist piece of dog sh!t.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Trollop wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you filter the sh!t out from between your ears?
jolly good post...
Tollop

Australia

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
jolly good post...
Oh glad you enjoyed, I did alot of research for that piece I'm glad it payed off
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Jan 23, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't take them too seriously. Studies show deep seated racism is a result of low intellect and poor self-esteem. It afflicts the most disadvantaged in terms of education and brains. They flock to sites like this so they can project hostility in anonymity on to those who had the misfortune of coming from a poor country, in order to feel better: too cowardice to unload their racist bile anywhere else for fear of being punched in the face or admitted to an institution. Their psychological profile is that of a dull individual, a social isolate, fearful of people, who lives a boring, sad and drab life.
Their social life is topix. Its the only place where they can indulge in their negativity by deriding every ethnic and minority on the planet, asians, indians, muslims, gays, white men who marry asian women, jews, blacks, and etc with other likeminded mentally ill racists. Post anything remotely positive about any culture that is unlike them (white, hetero, and anglo) and see the ferocity with which they try to cut it down. Its funny yet sad.
So all of the racism is coming from whites is it, have a look at the posts from your highly intelligent mate MalbarCACA, The Swat Team , Controller or whatever he is calling himself today, so the following topics were posted by whites hey. You are so one eyed that you don't realise that by your own criteria you have made racist comments in your post.

I Punched a Pregnant White Women Yesterday
i hate white aussies???
why white aussies so rude,abusive,racist,arroga...
Hinduism is going to rule the world
Albinos and the Wet Dog Smell
White women love having sex with dogs
Thank GOD my culture BELIEVES in ARRANGED MARRI...
Whites smell like wet dog
Why Cant We Gass WHITE Pinkey albinos
An Indian pushed me off the toilet
why are Indians smarter than whites?(M
Kiwi white women and sex with donkeys: An epidemic

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#14 Jan 23, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't take them too seriously. Studies show deep seated racism is a result of low intellect and poor self-esteem. It afflicts the most disadvantaged in terms of education and brains. They flock to sites like this so they can project hostility in anonymity on to those who had the misfortune of coming from a poor country, in order to feel better: too cowardice to unload their racist bile anywhere else for fear of being punched in the face or admitted to an institution. Their psychological profile is that of a dull individual, a social isolate, fearful of people, who lives a boring, sad and drab life.

Ahh I see your racism coming out again, tell me again why you never mention the countless posts aiming racism dead centre at white people? And they are the most vile calling for the killing of white children and babies and the raping and sexual degradation of white women.

You sir are a racist, un-evolved, un-educated, insane, inbred monkey and you should be forcibly put on medication to fix your condition.

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
So all of the racism is coming from whites is it, have a look at the posts from your highly intelligent mate MalbarCACA, The Swat Team , Controller or whatever he is calling himself today, so the following topics were posted by whites hey. You are so one eyed that you don't realise that by your own criteria you have made racist comments in your post.
I Punched a Pregnant White Women Yesterday
i hate white aussies???
why white aussies so rude,abusive,racist,arroga...
Hinduism is going to rule the world
Albinos and the Wet Dog Smell
White women love having sex with dogs
Thank GOD my culture BELIEVES in ARRANGED MARRI...
Whites smell like wet dog
Why Cant We Gass WHITE Pinkey albinos
An Indian pushed me off the toilet
why are Indians smarter than whites?(M
Kiwi white women and sex with donkeys: An epidemic
I regard them as extremely childish trolls. I don't read or even so much as glance at any of those posts/threads, let alone engage in meaningful debate. Its just spam.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Jan 23, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
I regard them as extremely childish trolls. I don't read or even so much as glance at any of those posts/threads, let alone engage in meaningful debate. Its just spam.
So now I get it, the following topics are racist, white hate etc, but the list in my previous post was just spam, just the boys having a bit of fun, just a few childish trolls hey but definitely nothing to do with racist attacks.
You've blown your piss poor act completely, you are a fake.

Have you any funny abo or black jokes (
Why are INDIANS smelly grotty little turds
Jews are ugly hook nosed monkeys
I hate India
Are Lebanese sophisticated people?(
i hate dirty filthy racist arabs!!!
Hey Bro! I hate Maoris
NEVER TRUST a MUSLIM
Why India isn't safe for women travellers
why do australians hate india ? answer explained
Oi! Wash my f/ucking car you disgusting indian!

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 23, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I get it, the following topics are racist, white hate etc, but the list in my previous post was just spam, just the boys having a bit of fun, just a few childish trolls hey but definitely nothing to do with racist attacks.
I hate India
Hey Bro! I hate Maoris
NEVER TRUST a MUSLIM
Why India isn't safe for women trarvellers
I also avoid those threads. Why feed trolls!
gin jockey

Australia

#18 Jan 23, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate India
Hey Bro! I hate Maoris
NEVER TRUST a MUSLIM
Why India isn't safe for women travellers
You have to understand its only racist if it's not about white people

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#19 Jan 23, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>

So those posts are not 'a result of low intellect and poor self-esteem'- they are just childish, harmless fun - only whites suffer from the low intelligence and poor self-esteem which results in racism?
yeah right

Saint Kilda, Australia

#20 Jan 23, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL wrong again. The only thing the study to which you refer showes was an attempt to prove causation equals correlation; and that you're such an arrogant undergraduate bigot with low intelligence you can't analyse research worth beans.

You respond to no one here who has any intelligence because you're terrified that they'll prove you wrong. Now I suspect that you have a serious case of low self-esteem as well.

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

#21 Jan 23, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
So those posts are not 'a result of low intellect and poor self-esteem'- they are just childish, harmless fun - only whites suffer from the low intelligence and poor self-esteem which results in racism?
I never said that, and of course they are. My interest is white racism, obviously. After all I am an Australian living in Australia, not africa or china. I have no place commenting on racism in another part of the world. I can only comment on my own culture, and by doing so I am defending white australians.

“Potts Point”

Location hidden

#22 Jan 23, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL wrong again. The only thing the study to which you refer showes was an attempt to prove causation equals correlation; and that you're such an arrogant undergraduate bigot with low intelligence you can't analyse research worth beans.
You respond to no one here who has any intelligence because you're terrified that they'll prove you wrong. Now I suspect that you have a serious case of low self-esteem as well.
Well try and disprove it. It used two study groups from similar socio-economic backgrounds, over a period of 30 years, and tested one group against ethnocentric prejudice, and the other against homophobic prejudice. Both results showed that those who had low IQ's as children, became prejudiced/authoritarian close-minded adults.

Another study with MRI scans found conservative/right wing minded people had higher activity in fear receptors located in the primitive part at the base of the brain, while those with leftist brains had more activity in the upper echolocation gray matter, where cognitive processing occurs. This is supported by other studies that show right wingers are more sensitive to fear stimuli. This is very compelling evidence, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pros and Cons for Multiculturalism? 1 hr Mike 14
Indian Gay Dating (Nov '13) 1 hr ragavan 86
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 1 hr pit 6,844
What's wrong with a Multiculturalist Australia? 2 hr Greenie 23
Ban cage fighting in Australia 3 hr whats in a name 83
Why do English people hate it when people speak... 3 hr Balkaner 21
I cut the cords at Electric Car Charging Stations 4 hr Goats milk Australia 4
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 hr charADEs BUMs Ba... 45,562
Four things you should know about indians. 6 hr Rana Rajvirsinhji... 30
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 7 hr The Awakener 156
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 14 hr Your Favourite Foo 46

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE