Alleged Boston bomber abused wife, called her a 'slut'

Posted in the Australia Forum

Home Grown

Botany, Australia

#1 Apr 24, 2013
More on the home grown terrorist and his Father's "angel's" upbringing and behaviour.
Curious that this man described as an "angel" by his FAther, who presumeabley would have known about his "angel's" predisposition for beating and attacking women, still idolises his son.
For me, this highlights a HUGE problem with parental influences creating dangerous and angry young men within the muslim community.

Alleged Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev would often call his wife a "slut" and a "prostitute" while they were dating, former roommates of the woman have alleged.

Three of Katherine Russell's roommates at Suffolk University have shed light on the suspected bomber, describing the dead man as "controlling" and "manipulative".

Ms Russell's friends said Tsarnaev also physically abused his wife, sometimes throwing furniture at her.

Her friends, who wished to remain anonymous, said that Tsarnaev, who was an aspiring Olympic boxer, would often party with them when the pair first got together in 2007.

But the roommates noticed a change in him in 2008 when he became religious and demanded Ms Russell to convert to Islam and cover herself.

Tsarnaev was reportedly arrested and charged in 2009 for assaulting another woman.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Apr 24, 2013
You mean the Muslim man who murdered 3 people and injured hundreds of others was also a wife beater?! Shocking!!!

This behaviour is common in Islam and even supported by their sickening religious doctrine.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Kat wrote:
You mean the Muslim man who murdered 3 people and injured hundreds of others was also a wife beater?! Shocking!!!
This behaviour is common in Islam and even supported by their sickening religious doctrine.
I'm not buying this woman as a poor brainwashed victim. She's a fool who made a stupid decision to hand over her life to a violent psycho, but 'brainwashed'?

'Brainwashing' seems to be the usual excuse for people who make stupid decisions then try to blame everyone but themselves for the consequences.
unwanted immigrant

Botany, Australia

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying this woman as a poor brainwashed victim. She's a fool who made a stupid decision to hand over her life to a violent psycho, but 'brainwashed'?
'Brainwashing' seems to be the usual excuse for people who make stupid decisions then try to blame everyone but themselves for the consequences.
Haven't decided whether she is an accomplice by proxy or so bashed and beaten down that she turned a blind eye.
Was the Husband a 'golden gloves' prospect? Violent and crazy, great combo to be married too and then have a child.
Best thing that happened for the child's sake was that arsehole being dead.
Mike

Australia

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Not surprising. abusing your wife is basically a must-do for all Muslim men.
Muhammad Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Apr 28, 2013
this is lie
Islam will prevail inshallah
alfie

Mona Vale, Australia

#8 Apr 28, 2013
And dear old mum who claimed they were set up was taped discussing jihad to them over the phone by the Russians. Bloody lying Muslims again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,967
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 1 hr ftimothy 580
Indian Gay Dating (Nov '13) 2 hr Gfc 99
Geert Wilders on trial for opposing White Genocide 2 hr Gfc 4
Is White GeNOcide real 2 hr Gfc 1
a call for all muslims in sydney to come and pa... 2 hr Brodie 4
Has the "LEFT WING NUT JOBS " BEGAN TO INUNDATE... 2 hr Dutch expat 33
Muslim trash hold people hostage in Sydney CBD 5 hr Fourth generation 398
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 6 hr JesusTFC 2,734
White murders 8 children in Cairns 6 hr Boongs are useless 11
Strangers hug Muslims laying tributes Martin Place 6 hr Goodluck Winston 34
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 8 hr Mr Peter Hall 8,996
More from around the web