Virgo's please tell me how i can win ...

Virgo's please tell me how i can win my ex virgo boyfriend back!

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lola

Perth, Australia

#1 Aug 22, 2010
My virgo boyfriend left me recently, i would like to hear from you if you are a virgo male on ways i can get him to come back to me. Do i send a "i love you card' or 'i miss you card' do i stop begging him to come back? do i give him space and if so for how long? Are virgo's the type of people that like to be on their own? Can they be cold bastards once they have finished with their girlfriend? I did nothing bad to him. What can i do to get his attention, make him miss me and win him back.
TBA

Miranda, Australia

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Lola wrote:
My virgo boyfriend left me recently, i would like to hear from you if you are a virgo male on ways i can get him to come back to me. Do i send a "i love you card' or 'i miss you card' do i stop begging him to come back? do i give him space and if so for how long? Are virgo's the type of people that like to be on their own? Can they be cold bastards once they have finished with their girlfriend? I did nothing bad to him. What can i do to get his attention, make him miss me and win him back.
Virgos don't like to be smothered emotionally. Probably the relationship just ran out of steam, so waiting for him and giving him space won't produce the desired outcome.
I'd advise to move and and look for someone else. If he's interested, he'll come back of his own accord.
Virgo4ever

UK

#3 Oct 13, 2010
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Virgos don't like to be smothered emotionally. Probably the relationship just ran out of steam, so waiting for him and giving him space won't produce the desired outcome.
I'd advise to move and and look for someone else. If he's interested, he'll come back of his own accord.
I agree with Lola...move on.
jenny

Ashfield, Australia

#4 Oct 13, 2010
virgos are really bad for males

im a female one

u should go capricorn and taurus ones
Elias

Clayton, Australia

#5 Oct 13, 2010
I dated a a few Virgo's many years ago. Virgo females are rather superficial and like lots of pampering. Otherwise they are like eels - every time you think you have one in your grasp they slip away.
Deva

Europe

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Hallo my sweeting womens ))
kim

Gateshead, UK

#7 Oct 25, 2010
my virgo bf was bein nasty to me then he says was joke now he not talking to me just coz i said dont kije his jokes help wot should i do
Cydewayz

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2010
virgo males? I'm a TRUE Virgo male, I don't think I'm a bad person. We're extreme ppl, fire 1 minute and ice the next. Me personally, I hate emotional outpourings. I do have them it's just that rationale and practicality rule at the end of the day. But I think we're (Virgo Males) just afraid of emotions so we compartmentalize to protect our hearts of gold. However, we can be softened but it starts with the mind. The virgo male needs a lady (not a b**** or a whore) that can stimulate him not mentally but intellectually (if you can't, he won't bother with you). Playing with his emotions is a deadly game. He is NOT to be toyed with by any means. If you do,.........well.
sara

Rochedale, Australia

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Yeah I was engaged to one for 2 yrs I'm Libra he's Virgo...

He was 100 opposite of me.

He was neat. Practical. Presice. No emotion, only when he wants .. It was hard for me n I try to please him but he said I'm too emotional I use my Heart more..
He uses mind.. We fight.. Nothing nice..

I still love him.. He knows that..

He said He didn't and dooesnt love me.. And wow.. Brutal.. I died.. Just throw me off the cliff...

But my fault I maybe didn't give him a chance but really I became cold And bitter from him...

Now we text each other..

I feel it's wrong

I'm 21 he's 30
sara

Rochedale, Australia

#11 Oct 30, 2012
We text what does it mean??

I'm afraid to hope cause I know He Locked his heart???
Thy Lord

Lara, Australia

#12 Oct 30, 2012
sara wrote:
Yeah I was engaged to one for 2 yrs I'm Libra he's Virgo...
He was 100 opposite of me.
He was neat. Practical. Presice. No emotion, only when he wants .. It was hard for me n I try to please him but he said I'm too emotional I use my Heart more..
He uses mind.. We fight.. Nothing nice..
I still love him.. He knows that..
He said He didn't and dooesnt love me.. And wow.. Brutal.. I died.. Just throw me off the cliff...
But my fault I maybe didn't give him a chance but really I became cold And bitter from him...
Now we text each other..
I feel it's wrong
I'm 21 he's 30
He's a man, you're a woman.

This is why you are "100 opposite" and why he uses his mind while you use your "heart".

Believing in star signs is as bad as believing in Santa.
Amstrad

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Thy Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a man, you're a woman.
This is why you are "100 opposite" and why he uses his mind while you use your "heart".
Believing in star signs is as bad as believing in Santa.
Or Jesus
RfF

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jan 8, 2013
Once they've Shown disinterest, let them go. They are not sure and can toy with your heart by ignoring you, coming back, ignoring you. There are much nicer guys out there.
basilborn

Locust Grove, VA

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is an undisputed, actual historical figure by the way...but anyways...im a pisces dating a virgo. and we actually ARE opposites as far as the zodiac goes and yeah its tough. I thought we were over several times but he kept coming back and i certainly didnt chase him. i'd say theres no getting your virgo back unless he wants to. he's more likely to respect you doing your own thing than you sending any kind of card or sentiment.

Since: Feb 13

Balmain, Australia

#26 Feb 7, 2013
I'm an Aquarian.
Why do people roll their eyes and sigh when I tell them this ?
They act like I asked them for money ...
september baby

Belfast, NY

#32 May 11, 2013
Tell your ex to piss off, that life is better without his sorry ass. You should be happy not sad. That loser wanted you to have babys and also work filltime,and after work you get home and cook and clean house and milk the babys. Don't get mad get even , get on the phone and tell him you are getting laid tonight by his best friend. Also. Tell him you faked your orgasims and that he has a small pecker. See. Isn't life better already.
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#33 May 11, 2013
Anyone who believes in astrology doesn't deserve to have a boyfriend. Astrology is ancient superstition.
A bit like predicting the future by divining from the entrails of a freshly killed chicken. Get a life.
Orlando

Adelaide, Australia

#34 May 12, 2013
basilborn wrote:
Jesus is an undisputed, actual historical figure by the way.
Was his mum really a virgin or did she hop on the postmans pole?
Steven evans

San Jose, CA

#40 May 19, 2013
I was introduced to this spell caster [email protected] om by a co-worker of mine because i was looking for help on how to get my ex girlfriend back. I felt all was lost, but Lord OGUNA stepped in after I contacted him. He saw the problem and told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done for others. so after much discussion. he proceeded and then he cast the spell for me, and told me that the next morning, that my girlfriend will be back to me.and immediately that same day, i dreamt that my girlfriend was back to me, and she said that i should forgive her of what she has done..and so surprisingly, the girl that i have not seen for the past three months, called me to tell me that she was coming back to my house. So the following morning,she really came back, and apologized for everything that happened,and that was how my ex girlfriend suddenly came back to me and told me that she is very sorry for every thing that she has done.So i will like and advice you to contact him an ytime that you are into a problem like this, or anything related to spell casting, and i am sure that he will help you out.. So Hurry!! if you are looking for a geniue spell caster then contact him with his email on: [email protected]
Harry

Torrance, CA

#46 Jun 4, 2013
A big thanks to DR.ZAIKI, who brought back my ex girlfriend. My name is Harry Jams, from UK. Last year, August 26th 2012, I proposed to my ex girlfriend and she agreed to marry me then we both planned for the wedding. Our wedding was to hold September 30th. We had a little misunderstanding and she left me for another guy. I almost committed suicide; I never knew there was hope for me, a friend of mine would always advise me to be hopeful and that one day she will come back to me, Some times I will go to her house to beg her to come back to me because she really means a lot to me and I love her so much and she will ask me to leave her alone and I should never come to her house again. I found it really hard to fall in love with another girl, months passes by and I was waiting patiently for her to come back to me but in my heart I was still going through hell, there was a big hole in my heart.
One morning I received a call from my friend and he told me to come to his house immediately, I quickly put on my clothes and ran to his house because I felt he was in trouble, when I got to he’s house, I met him on his computer system and I ask him what the problem was, he said when he was browsing through the internet, he came across some testimonies on how a spell caster brought someone’s ex husband back. I was angry with him because he frightened me and now he’s telling about spell caster. I told him to forget about the matter because I never believed in spell casters, he asked me if I really want my ex girlfriend to come back to me and I said yes so he said I should give it a try because if you really need something that is very important to your life, then you go for it. I agreed to what he said and I took the spell casters email address and I emailed him, few minutes later he replied me and asked what can he do for me so I told him what I wanted and he asked me to do what ever he asked of me which I did. He told me not to worry that my ex girlfriend will come back crawling on her kneels asking for forgiveness as soon as he cast the spell so he cast the spell and the following day my ex girlfriend came back to me, right now I and my girlfriend are happy. This is the reason I decided to put it in writing so that anybody that is hopeless will find the reason to be hopeful. If you are in the same situation, DR.ZAIKI is the right spell caster that will solve your problem . You can email him on: [email protected] L.COM try and see what he can do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Wed Raynay2393 120
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
News Semi Truck Spills Hundreds of Live Chickens on ... Aug 23 Grover 6
Canada or NZ which is worlds most useless nation? (Jan '14) Aug 23 Detroit12009 19
News Travel by Australian paedophiles must be blocked Aug 19 The truthvador 2
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Aug 19 kbwedmore 2858 12
News Australia, PNG agree to close controversial ref... Aug 19 The Age toilet poofs 1
More from around the web