“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

The Beady Slayer.

#1866 Dec 8, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
the innocent most of all need all to come to their defence
Your presumption of Madam Gillards innocence is pure speculation,this' we can all be guilty of going on the heresy of others which' interestingly enough is how a prosecution would base their case until they can find something within the defendants testimony to build their case.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1868 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Arsewipe,that plan of attack has already failed miserably...Abbott as his disciples have been walking naked down that road for two years now, and all they've ended up with is bleeding feet , and dwindling support......(lol)...there's some good economic news filtering in earlier than expected....I'll do a cut and paste for you guys soon....it should boost Labor support by a few percentage points ,I think.......(lol)
It's been 4 hours... where's your "cut and paste"???

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

The Beady Slayer.

#1870 Dec 8, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
COPOUT hahaha
Not at all,I have found from personal experience that the beak will look upon the proceedings in a different light is I were to have had a high priced blood sucking lawyer to present my case instead of me presenting my own case .
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#1871 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true,innocense can only be presumed depending on how expensive your lawyer is.
If we don't have legal representation it can be presumed that we are not worth a defence so we must be guilty .
Guilty as charged (calendered records).
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1872 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If Gillard and Co are as innocent as you reckon, why are you still here defending them ?
.....because its easy to do !....(lol)....ten minutes a day maximum ...and defense against any unjust attack is always worthy.....actually it's amusing how out of touch will the real world , the topix ratbags really are....but , I suppose they need some place to hang out together and feel wanted , while wallowing in their negativity.....you guys are like junkies.....and one thing junkies do is cling together in desperate , pathetic support of each other...pretending that reality can't touch them , if they ignore it.....(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1873 Dec 8, 2012
Meanwhile , back in reality , a nice agreement between federal and state governments this week on the energy industry.......we end the calendar year with around 5% unemployment........China is slowly climbing into another growth phase....and Joe Hockey made a fool of himself on tv again, as he usually does. He's big fuzzy cuddly bear type dude , but he seems to know f#ck all about economics....(lol).........Way ne Swans surplus looks a longshot , at this stage , unless things move very quickly in the new year....which is possible, but unlikely...steady as she goes I reckon, is a good policy.......speaking of policy ,is anyone slightly interested what the Coalition are up to?(apart from the usual)....Joe Hockey says he wants to "really" engage with Asian economies......not just engage , but "really" engage.....wow...that is amazing...(lol).
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1874 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all,I have found from personal experience that the beak will look upon the proceedings in a different light is I were to have had a high priced blood sucking lawyer to present my case instead of me presenting my own case .
Gillard has come up clean Nev....I know it's hard for you to accept , but accept it you must , for your own peace of mind.......and 2013 is looking good.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1875 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
.......we end the calendar year with around 5% unemployment........
Australia - Real unemployment figures for 2012

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TQ...

Latest Morgan Poll says 10%- NOT 5% like you and the lying gov wants us to believe.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1876 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Arsewipe,that plan of attack has already failed miserably...Abbott as his disciples have been walking naked down that road for two years now, and all they've ended up with is bleeding feet , and dwindling support......(lol)...there's some good economic news filtering in earlier than expected....I'll do a cut and paste for you guys soon....it should boost Labor support by a few percentage points ,I think.......(lol)
It's been 6 hours now - where's your "cut and paste"???
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1877 Dec 8, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia - Real unemployment figures for 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TQ...
Latest Morgan Poll says 10%- NOT 5% like you and the lying gov wants us to believe.
Geez Gotta , Ive just finished explaining that on one of your other propaganda topics......ok, for your benefit.......The system used to measure unemployment was introduced by John Howard, and adopted from the Bush administraion (around 12 years ago?).....the official figure is very misleading , but no government wants to change it for obvious reason....IE it makes them look good.....so to infer that the government is trying to mislead is quite incorrect...the figures have been dodgy since the 2000 .....(lol)....full marks to Roy Morgan though.........while trying to clutch yet another straw , in an attempt to make a good performing government look bad , you have agian made a complete fool of your self , and your devious agenda has been further exposed...keep up the good work.....(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1878 Dec 8, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 6 hours now - where's your "cut and paste"???
....Are you starting to fret ?....there's plenty of good news out there.... but you lot avoid it like the plague , until you can work out a way to misrepresent it !....good news scare the shit out of you wankers.....I call it "abbotts disease".....(lol).....or maybe you think , if I don't do you a cut and paste within a certain time frame I am guilty of corruption !!.....you probably think I have a cut and paste slush fund operating out of a shoe-box under my bed !!!!!!! hahahaha Youooooooooo idiot !......if your so desparate for info , get of your arse and find it yourself you lazy fugrr !....I'll cut and paste when I'm good and ready......(lol)

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1879 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>....Are you starting to fret ?....there's plenty of good news out there.... but you lot avoid it like the plague , until you can work out a way to misrepresent it !....good news scare the shit out of you wankers.....I call it "abbotts disease".....(lol).....or maybe you think , if I don't do you a cut and paste within a certain time frame I am guilty of corruption !!.....you probably think I have a cut and paste slush fund operating out of a shoe-box under my bed !!!!!!! hahahaha Youooooooooo idiot !......if your so desparate for info , get of your arse and find it yourself you lazy fugrr !....I'll cut and paste when I'm good and ready......(lol)
It's been 7 hours now - so where is it?

arhh, let's back track a bit. YOU are the one who said you were going to "cut and paste" something. Nobody asked you to do that. And I didn't ask you to do that and I never said you were "guilty" of anything - I asked you where it was. So... where is it?

And I don't need you to tell me to "get off my arse" and find anything myself - I'M the one always posting links to things I talk about - YOU are the one who makes statements and never backs them up with anything except propagandist insults and derision.

So... where is it? And hope you've got a link to whatever you cut and past too... and it better not be anything from the murdoch media either.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1880 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Geez Gotta , Ive just finished explaining that on one of your other propaganda topics......ok, for your benefit.......The system used to measure unemployment was introduced by John Howard, and adopted from the Bush administraion (around 12 years ago?).....the official figure is very misleading , but no government wants to change it for obvious reason....IE it makes them look good.....so to infer that the government is trying to mislead is quite incorrect...the figures have been dodgy since the 2000 .....(lol)....full marks to Roy Morgan though.........while trying to clutch yet another straw , in an attempt to make a good performing government look bad , you have agian made a complete fool of your self , and your devious agenda has been further exposed...keep up the good work.....(lol)
I don't care how the "system used to measure it", Morgan does it properly.

You didn't like Morgans 10% unemployment figures eh?

But you liked the Morgan Poll which said labour was ahead by .5%.

Don't know how old the Morgan Poll is that you said you saw, but this is the latest Morgan Poll... Nov 24/25 - Dec 1/2 - there's a graph on the site.

----------

L-NP 52.5% HOLDS WINNING LEAD OVER ALP 47.5%

Federal Poll : Finding No. 4850 : This face-to-face Morgan Poll on Federal voting intention was conducted over the last two weekends, November 24/25 & December 1/2, 2012 with an Australia-wide cross-section of 1,516 Australian electors aged 18+, of all electors surveyed 3%(up 1%) did not name a party. Face-to-face polling is more accurate than telephone polling due to the higher response rate achieved compared to other forms of polling including telephone polling and Internet polling.: December 4, 2012

In early December support for the L-NP is 52.5% cf. ALP 47.5% on a two-party preferred basis according to the latest face-to-face Morgan Poll conducted over the last two weekends, November 24/25 & December 1/2, 2012.

The L-NP primary vote is 40.5%(up 2% from the last face-to-face Morgan Poll), clearly ahead of the ALP 36%(down 0.5%). Among the minor parties Greens support is 10.5%(down 1%) and Independents/ Others are 13%(down 0.5%).

If a Federal election were held today the L-NP would win with a slight majority according to today’s face-to-face Morgan Poll.

This latest Morgan Poll result showing an increase in support for the Opposition is despite Consumer Confidence increasing over the past two weeks. Normally the vote for the party in office goes up or down with Consumer Confidence however politics in Canberra over the past two weeks has concentrated on the AWU ‘slush-fund’ scandal involving Prime Minister Julia Gillard rather than the economy and the prospect of falling interest rates.

http://www.roymorgan.com/
Unseeing turd

Australia

#1881 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>....Are you starting to fret ?....there's plenty of good news out there.... but you lot avoid it like the plague , until you can work out a way to misrepresent it !....good news scare the shit out of you wankers.....I call it "abbotts disease".....(lol).....or maybe you think , if I don't do you a cut and paste within a certain time frame I am guilty of corruption !!.....you probably think I have a cut and paste slush fund operating out of a shoe-bo
x under my bed !!!!!!! hahahaha Youooooooooo
idiot !......if your so desparate for info , get of your arse and find it yourself you lazy fugrr !....I'll cut and paste when I'm good and ready......(lol)
Gillard has contact lenses.
Puts them in a glass at night.
Craig Emerson accidentally swallowed them after a 'dry mouth' in the dark.(in her autobiography).
The next day the stool inspected, not a glint of anything visionary ~ an omen perhaps of what the big brown smelly unseeing turd the labor party would become once julia's vision had been absorbed.
And Craig has suffered pinkeye ever since.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1882 Dec 8, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how the "system used to measure it", Morgan does it properly.
You didn't like Morgans 10% unemployment figures eh?
But you liked the Morgan Poll which said labour was ahead by .5%.
Don't know how old the Morgan Poll is that you said you saw.
Nice try egghead , but I stated clearly in my last post "full marks to Roy Morgan".......(lol).....i f you state the latest poll figures , they will still be about 1 month behind........Now , if you insist on trying falsely to say this government has presided over a 10%+ unemployment figure, while the last 12 years of figures were far lower you would be guilty of making false and misleading statements.When Howard introduced the system back around 2000 , it was adopted across the board and became part of the system most countries use. You will find that unemployment has remained at worlds best level , all the way through the GFC and continues to do so......over the last 12 months , the government has created slightly less jobs than have been lost because of the global situation....thats good policy making in a very tough set of global circumstances.....A liberal government would not be capable of doing it......the deficit Australia is currently running , although not excessive , is having a good effect in keeping us out of a recession.....growth has remained above 2%, which is ,again, worlds best for any OECD country......our debt to GDP is the lowest in the world and a credit to how well this government is handling a difficult situation globally. In 2013 , it is expected that our growth figures should climb above 3% during the course of the year , depending ,to some degree, on how fast China accelerates their current intended stimulus programme.......one other good piece of initiative recently , has been a boosted subsidy for employers to put on new apprentices , as this will provide another plus for employment in the new year (for school leavers who wish to enter a trade), and be beneficial for the future when they become tradesman......there is so many good things happening out in the real world .....but don't you worry about that , you keep hunting for your witch , and badmouthing your country....it's what you people do........(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1883 Dec 8, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 7 hours now - so where is it?
YOU are the one who said you were going to "cut and paste" something.
So... where is it? And hope you've got a link to whatever you cut and past too... and it better not be anything from the murdoch media either.
I will cut and paste as I see fit , without any prompting from the cheap seats , thanks....(lol)....and I will do it at my leasure.......I will cut it from anywhere I like , and if theres no link ....stiff shit !.......now wake up to youself!...you pedantic old duffer....(lol)
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#1884 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Your detector may need a service Sid......I have a dislike for that Hansen rag , and don't mind stating it clearly , to avoid confusion....also , I wanted to put the "false Foo" posts into perspective , so people understand where the true desparation is festering.......(lol)....
Calm down everyone, I'm just taking the piss , trying to lighten things up a bit, no harm intended.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1885 Dec 8, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all,I have found from personal experience that the beak will look upon the proceedings in a different light is I were to have had a high priced blood sucking lawyer to present my case instead of me presenting my own case .
hmm you display the irrationality common to pedants with an axe to grind - gottaliv is not dissimiliar - using obsessive distractions to deal with the shortcomings of your lives . no christmas presents for you ha ha
Bob Brown

Brisbane, Australia

#1887 Dec 8, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right again Neville , I am a typical ignorant brain dead Labor supporter. I am so full of shit I think I may explode.
I love boat people and Sarah Hanson Young.
Yes Mr Foo I knew all along you really liked Sarah and that you were on something when you said those sad things. Shape up son Sarah is at your feet.
Bob Brown

Brisbane, Australia

#1888 Dec 8, 2012
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty as charged (calendered records).
A man who represents himself has a fool for a client. Expensive Lawyers are not necessarlly the best. In a lot of cases a cheap Lawyer who has a good record of pleasing the Judges is best. Angry loud and aggressive lawyers annoy the Judge and do not always please the Jury unless they have there facts spot on. Like roaring the arse out of some little old lady is not good policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ronan Parke Gay? (Jul '12) 1 hr Jamey101 114
An Indian man posted on topic Germany he had...... 7 hr Helen 8809 3
India will beat Australia in Worldcup Semifinal 11 hr trying 2
News 'Nothing natural about 'Natural Viagra' being s... (Aug '11) 20 hr The Anti-Muhammad 68
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) 22 hr Mr Doom 271
Why australia such a pathetic and backward coun... (Mar '11) 23 hr sydney deserves t... 85
Sydney cowards at the lindt cafe Fri Helen 8809 2
More from around the web