Julia Gillard. The Xfiles

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#3625 Feb 8, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh?
We've seen that used a couple of time recently by different users.
Surely a total buffoon like you can't be all of them.
Does the whole wide world knows it?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#3626 Feb 8, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am but one of those reminding you .
This examines the futility of beady's attempts at reasoning.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#3627 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Another illiterate dalit HINDUSTINK Bender needing ESL grammer lessons who can't tell the difference between the how tos in English.
Piss poor attempt in trying to use others identity, when it comes to making any kind of intelligent reply you fail in the first sentence and give the game away, stick to jabbering to the other monkeys that understand gibbon speak. It late now, shouldn't you be pulling fleas off your mates at this time as is monkey custom.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3628 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
One of those what and whom?
Much like myself !

AUSTRALIAN

#3629 Feb 8, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This examines the futility of beady's attempts at reasoning.
GOSH ?
Foo

Glass House Mountains, Australia

#3630 Feb 8, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Property ownership is a reward for success ,
No way FOO, property ownership or the right to the use of a piece of property is a fundamental human requirement not a carrot on a stick or another means of exploiting or fellow human beings.
The reason large companies and investors are getting out of property is because they know they will eventually lose control and possibly ownership of it under agenda 21, so they are selling now to try and recoup some dough while they can.
If you read my post again you should realise that I consider residential property should not be used for wealth creation , beyond the family home. I have stated clearly that I consider residential housing as a neccessity , and should not be gifted with negative gearing for speculators.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#3631 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Another illiterate dalit HINDUSTINK Bender needing ESL grammer lessons who can't tell the difference between the how tos in English.
Sad beady, no job, no girlfriend, no friends, never been laid, and never likely to be, dementia sufferer, ADHD sufferer, skinny, has acne on his back, gets beaten up every time he goes out of the house, mother hates him, father ran away with a whore, sister spits on him, totally alone in a sad world, a stranger in a strange land, shunned by his own people, rich in pretensions, barren of events his real life, the red tread between human life and nothingness.

AUSTRALIAN

#3632 Feb 8, 2013
Foo where are you ?
Here is an opportunity for you to have a dig at your arch nemesis the Liberal Party.
How much debt did Bob Hawke's government inherit from the previous government.
In the $ 120million gross debt Howard inherited how much of that was attributed to the previous Liberal government ?
If the Liberal government had not have sold Telstra they would have gone to the polls with that amount of debt so who is any better than the other at pretending they know how to run the finances of Australia?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#3636 Feb 8, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>If you read my post again you should realise that I consider residential property should not be used for wealth creation , beyond the family home. I have stated clearly that I consider residential housing as a neccessity , and should not be gifted with negative gearing for speculators.
Gotcha, agreed.

AUSTRALIAN

#3637 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The clown and laughing stock of all Topix for being the most stupid dill that ever existed.
Yes we know you.
Yes I know you know me seeing it was I who brought it to your attention that you are what you just described that you copied of me desctibing you.

AUSTRALIAN

#3639 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
GOSH ?
Who is it who does the identity thieving? Your monkey jabbering has given the game way simian sIndian. It's you isn't it when we've been blaming the other FAG?
Even more Another illiterate dalit HINDUSTINK Bender needing ESL grammer lessons who can't tell the difference between the how tos, the use of apostrophes and verbs in English (It late now).
Like your hairs and graces:
http://worldstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2011...
It is always the Indians who have trouble with others spelling.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#3640 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
GOSH ?
Who is it who does the identity thieving? Your monkey jabbering has given the game way simian sIndian. It's you isn't it when we've been blaming the other FAG?
Even more Another illiterate dalit HINDUSTINK Bender needing ESL grammer lessons who can't tell the difference between the how tos, the use of apostrophes and verbs in English (It late now).
Like your hairs and graces:
Fcuk off indian cnut.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#3641 Feb 8, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Concensus was demonstrated a few days ago , when Tony Abbott agreed with the governments proposal to curb the "rivers of grog" returning to the top-end communities.
You Foo do work for the ALP because you could spin sh1t and make roses. And I remember you complaining about Howards intervention program. All Abbott did was agree on Liberal policy of 8 yrs ago. So all Labor did was keep Howards policy going. And the only person who i've seen complain about the dry communities is the captains Kneebone (now that's worth a lol).
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>so did the economy slow under Rudd , or did it slow because of Rudd ?
Fact is it slowed so stop spinning sh1t and man up you were wrong in saying it didn't. How the farck can you get consensus when you won't even it agreed it slowed.

And hypothesise all you want about what Abbott will do ... that's all it will be your biased guesses compared to 6yrs of facts about how Labor have run the country.

And what the farck does Labor stand for these days? They've farcked everyone over
Mulder

Blacktown, Australia

#3642 Feb 8, 2013
• What's happening with the police investigation into Julia Gillard ?
• When are charges expected to be laid against Julia Gillard ?
Foo

#3643 Feb 8, 2013
Mulder wrote:
• What's happening with the police investigation into Julia Gillard ?
• When are charges expected to be laid against Julia Gillard ?
There is no police investigation into Julia Gillard , is there ?......(lol)
Foo

#3644 Feb 8, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Abbott did was agree on Liberal policy of 8 yrs ago.
So ?....are you still fishing for some kind of "win" here ?. It was legislation by consensus , and I'll take that however it's delivered........If both parties co-operated on " boat people" , maybe they could make progress on that issue ?...you seem to be bogged in the nonsense , rather than the substance........
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#3645 Feb 8, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Fcuk off indian cnut.
Indian sIndian? Have you lost your dalit coolie PONNSIKHJABI dogshit senses, simian MalbarCACA Chamberpot sid?

We too Like your hairs and graces:

The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#3646 Feb 8, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always the Indians who have trouble with others spelling.
WhaaaaaaaaaaaaT, STU PIDEASS, lost your marbles?

It's always the MalbarCACAs who have trouble with spelling, as you well know, little Muzzie ladysboy monkey.

KISS ~ Keep It SIMPLE STUPID(EASS)- your best protection against despice detection, MalbarCACA dill.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#3647 Feb 8, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
Have you got day release from the Ringwood Animal Hospital for the Mentally Isane

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#3648 Feb 8, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text> So ?....are you still fishing for some kind of "win" here ?. It was legislation by consensus , and I'll take that however it's delivered........If both parties co-operated on " boat people" , maybe they could make progress on that issue ?...you seem to be bogged in the nonsense , rather than the substance........
I'm just making sure your accurate Foo. And if the post a couple of pages back is correct 73% of the time the Libs have supported Labor. Seems like a fair bit of consensus that you like to ignore. well Foo their is consensus on boat people - Labor are now running Liberal policy. So what's your problem. For me the policy is not tough enough and I would like to see asylum processing done in Indonesia and if your rejected & you boat it over here - your boated straight back & put into an Indonesian jail for 10 yrs.

And the parties have different values and traditionally represent different parts of the population - doesn't mean their not trying for the same outcome. So their will never be 100% agreement but I'll take 75% as pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AUSTRALlA MUST NOT RECOGNICE FORMER YUGOSLAVS A... 13 hr CANADEZOS 2
Why are Australian Aboriginals so Creepy looking? 16 hr dfe 2
Who are the most uncivilised countries in the w... (Jul '12) 16 hr CANADEZOS 19
News Pair caught red handed robbing house in Canberr... Mon Priam Australia 1
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... Sun Matilda 2
External debt vs the Public debt (Feb '10) Sat Raj 18
Sydney bar using naked women as table Aug 29 Raj 2
More from around the web