The Real FOO

Brisbane, Australia

#3309 Jan 19, 2013
Brown Monkeys wrote:
JUST when Julia Gillard thought things couldn't get worse, she has now lost the support of her last power base: rangas.
The Red And Nearly Ginger Association, which claims to represent the nation's redheads, said it is withdrawing its support because she is giving gingers a bad name.
The RANGA group cited disloyalty, dishonesty and incompetence as the three contributing factors.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/archive/nati...
About time they gave this Labor Witch the big A. She's not a REAL red head.Other places U have to check to verify that one and I wouldn't fancy checking her out.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3310 Jan 19, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think, concentrate, camp one.
Take the plunge or forever be left wondering.
We say, no good testing the waters - take the full plunge.
What say you little monkey?
You first big monkey
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#3311 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You first big monkey
What would be the difference ?
What difference stu pideass little ladyboy smelly camp monkey?

Take the plunge.

AUSTRALIAN

#3312 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What difference stu pideass little ladyboy smelly camp monkey?
Take the plunge.
How about something original instead of copy and paste ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#3313 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How about something original instead of copy and paste ?
Sure.

Take the plunge into your cesspit.

AUSTRALIAN

#3314 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure.
Take the plunge into your cesspit.
Goodbye,good riddence
ti pilon Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#3315 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye,good riddence
Eta ti pilon Bender

Ale apprane anglais ta.

Kisasa sa "riddence"?

Take ze plunge ta, ki to attane?
Foo

Victoria Point, Australia

#3316 Jan 20, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
Foo Foo
She fondled a Poo
Not realising she was in a loo
She felt sad
IT was very bad
And all of a sudden she went mad
Masssonic sssucking sound from the foo poo!*
I knew it was only a matter of time before the real GA would expose himself. A thin veneer of faux intelligence eventually peels away , to expose a nincompoop , with not much between the ears...(lol)...great post GA , got any more like that ?
Foo

#3317 Jan 20, 2013
The Real FOO wrote:
<quoted text>
About time they gave this Labor Witch the big A. She's not a REAL red head.Other places U have to check to verify that one and I wouldn't fancy checking her out.
Real Foo my arse !...The more you copy the stronger I get....and the more obvious it becomes that you and your fellow rat-bags are stuck in a corner with few options left .......(lol).....and still , the government get's more popular day by day......and your silly lot are drastically reducing in numbers.....(lol)
HighChair

Australia

#3318 Jan 20, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be Bloody fools if they didn't, and take to old girl for a drinkie for slipping into Gillard...Beauty the noose tightens.
I thought you were Gillards mate! She'll fcuk Labor and put them in opposition! No NBN we will have to cop Abbott for years if Gillard doesnt get the boot as Labor leader.Bligh tried the same bullsh.t in QLD and is now living in exile in Syndey hiding from her enemies. Gillard will do the same! The swing is on against the left! Greens will be wiped out and Abbott will reign supreme. Labor must replace Labor in 2013!
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#3319 Jan 20, 2013
HighChair wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were Gillards mate! She'll fcuk Labor and put them in opposition! No NBN we will have to cop Abbott for years if Gillard doesnt get the boot as Labor leader.Bligh tried the same bullsh.t in QLD and is now living in exile in Syndey hiding from her enemies. Gillard will do the same! The swing is on against the left! Greens will be wiped out and Abbott will reign supreme. Labor must replace Labor in 2013!
Look it's The Anti-Muhammad.
Foo

#3320 Jan 20, 2013
HighChair wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a bit slow there bud....(lol)...I can't cop the fickwit Abbott , would be closer to the mark...if he ever knocked on my door , I'd give him a stiff backhander , chuck him back out in the street , and get back to what I was doing.....Abbotts party would achieve nothing as a government at the moment , they are a rabble without any ideas or direction , which is why they have no chance of being elected for quite a few years yet , until they have something to offer.
The Real Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#3321 Jan 20, 2013
Here we go again the Fraudster Foo sprooking rubbish on this forum.
A liars tale

Australia

#3324 Jan 22, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Lance and Julia and the Pretend Foo have hit the panic button , and are posting like deranged maniacs , because the government is getting more popular with voters EVERY DAY !....(lol)
They are Good Times.
Aud at a high and looks to stay up.
Export prices rebound as rest of world picks up.
Unemployment record low levels.
House prices up.
Interest rates down staying down.
Doing our bit in leading the world to a carbon neutral then free society (well except for the 400 million tonnes of coal and 190 million tones of gas and 1.7 billion tonnes of c02 from all that -
but that's overseas so doesn't count), shows we have our priorities right and can afford the carbon tax indulgence...
NBN cracking success 0.8 million almost just about, nearly there, going to be connected.
Saved all the whales & the tuna, even the japs see them as people now.
Made the antarctic a reservation, yep little old us doing our bit to save the planet.
Bikes everywhere, our cities are svelte oasis of calm and goodwill and effeciency.
Even the tiny few homeless families have a car
to sleep in.
Couple of decent hot days so a proper summer.
Everybody is happy and comfy.
Lots of new faces in our community from all over the world showing our open and free society is a
haven for anyone, unskilled, criminal, whatever, all welcome.
Union corruption doesn't exist, after endless exhaustive inspection, the entire labor party and trade unions were misrepresented and these much maligned people deserve a public apology from the defeatist and negative opposition.
Our freedoms And liberties and democracy has never been so vibrant with so many engaged participants allowed to express themselves in a open society. Why even the Muslims and Hindu are converting and assimilating in massive numbers to be part of our values and ethics.
Our suburbs & cities are serene and safe with people sleek and well fed & prosperous.
And Julia, she looks really good, like a goddess.
Foo is right, we are blessed. None of this would have been possible if Julia hadn't been in
charge.
ooo

Moldova

#3325 Jan 22, 2013
Julia Gillard came to my house dressed as tickle me elmo.
I released the hounds and they bit her on the bum.
Then whatever her boyfriends name is called a firetruck and Tony Abbott drove it here and they went to the hospital.

AUSTRALIAN

#3326 Jan 22, 2013
Madam Gillard is pulling another Bob Carr trick !
One way to divide her forces another way to be deposed before the next election by the rank and file of the Labor Party for her show of respect for their opinion .
ooo

Moldova

#3329 Jan 22, 2013
bob carr is the biggest dickwit in Labor

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3334 Jan 22, 2013
Brown Monkeys wrote:
2012 was the year for record breaking numbers of boat arrivals under Labor, with 271 boats, carrying over 17,000 people, smuggled across our borders in just 12 months, Shadow Minister for Justice, Customs and Border Protection Michael Keenan said.
“More illegal boats arrived on our shores this year than in the entire 12 years of the Howard Government,” Mr Keenan said.
“Despite Labor’s half hearted attempts at reopening offshore processing on Nauru there was on average more than 2000 people arriving illegally each month this financial year –the equivalent to the QE2 docking at Christmas Island every month for the last six months.
pure Xenophobia -

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3338 Jan 22, 2013
Brown Monkeys wrote:
2012 was the year for record breaking numbers of boat arrivals under Labor, with 271 boats, carrying over 17,000 people, smuggled across our borders in just 12 months, Shadow Minister for Justice, Customs and Border Protection Michael Keenan said.
“More illegal boats arrived on our shores this year than in the entire 12 years of the Howard Government,” Mr Keenan said.
“Despite Labor’s half hearted attempts at reopening offshore processing on Nauru there was on average more than 2000 people arriving illegally each month this financial year –the equivalent to the QE2 docking at Christmas Island every month for the last six months.
no substantiating evidence for these outrageous lies - brown monkeys is flinging there own poop - but there is no fan - it is a hollow empty murdoch fed rant - get bent cheetah ha ha ha

AUSTRALIAN

#3341 Jan 22, 2013
A liars tale wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Good Times.
Aud at a high and looks to stay up.
Export prices rebound as rest of world picks up.
Unemployment record low levels.
House prices up.
Interest rates down staying down.
Doing our bit in leading the world to a carbon neutral then free society (well except for the 400 million tonnes of coal and 190 million tones of gas and 1.7 billion tonnes of c02 from all that -
but that's overseas so doesn't count), shows we have our priorities right and can afford the carbon tax indulgence...
NBN cracking success 0.8 million almost just about, nearly there, going to be connected.
Saved all the whales & the tuna, even the japs see them as people now.
Made the antarctic a reservation, yep little old us doing our bit to save the planet.
Bikes everywhere, our cities are svelte oasis of calm and goodwill and effeciency.
Even the tiny few homeless families have a car
to sleep in.
Couple of decent hot days so a proper summer.
Everybody is happy and comfy.
Lots of new faces in our community from all over the world showing our open and free society is a
haven for anyone, unskilled, criminal, whatever, all welcome.
Union corruption doesn't exist, after endless exhaustive inspection, the entire labor party and trade unions were misrepresented and these much maligned people deserve a public apology from the defeatist and negative opposition.
Our freedoms And liberties and democracy has never been so vibrant with so many engaged participants allowed to express themselves in a open society. Why even the Muslims and Hindu are converting and assimilating in massive numbers to be part of our values and ethics.
Our suburbs & cities are serene and safe with people sleek and well fed & prosperous.
And Julia, she looks really good, like a goddess.
Foo is right, we are blessed. None of this would have been possible if Julia hadn't been in
charge.
The name you use explains this post perrfectly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted by the united states marshalls (Nov '13) 5 min ROMEL ESMAIL 5
Indians Have No Respect For No One. They Are Cr... (Dec '09) 38 min Vikram 24
Do Aussies hate Mexicans?? (Oct '12) 2 hr Arsetralian moron 182
News Australia's closing of Aboriginal communities s... 4 hr St_Nick 24
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 4 hr CC David 46
News Australia makes its mark on global coffee culture 9 hr Skipslayer 1
News Early diagnosis of HIV among men who have sex w... 11 hr joandelesbianarc 1
More from around the web