Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#2256 Dec 13, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief you took the time to write all that - boy you are one of those scared weird insecure little ppl common to the internet - no life of your own so you attach yourself to ppl like moi - worship can do ppl of intelligence like moi - hmmm the internet helps decrepit imbeciles likeyou and ohmaha and neville twitsom and the adelaidian to make contact with superior ppl like me with a high IQ who have intellectual substance - it fires up your cretinous juices i guess - hmm from my perspective it is charitable work for the ignorant - well so be it .
Hey!purely out of curiosity,I am asking this.What's your IQ?

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#2257 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
its the economy stupid - this Lib fed murdoch driven Beat up is only important to rightwing jones fed goofballs like you -- the public see nothing in it and are sick of it - they want real policy detail from abbott not constant failed smears - here have some straws you monumental dolt - your gonna need them ha ha ha
Well to be truthful Tony can sit on his arse cross his arms and still win the election if the polls are anything to go by, so keep running away at the mouth you have nothing else. LOL

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2258 Dec 13, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be truthful Tony can sit on his arse cross his arms and still win the election if the polls are anything to go by, so keep running away at the mouth you have nothing else. LOL

"" Well to be truthful Tony can sit on his arse cross his arms and still win the election"" - gosh and you think that makes him worthy of the PMship - abbott is the ensign pulver of aussie politics - and nitwits like you will vote for him .... morons .

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2259 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
same to you with knobs on :-0
There you go again.
If you were a Bond Uni under whatever your response would be more enlightening instead of the dribbling of vocabulary BS we get from you.

Perth, Australia

#2260 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
"" Well to be truthful Tony can sit on his arse cross his arms and still win the election"" - gosh and you think that makes him worthy of the PMship - abbott is the ensign pulver of aussie politics - and nitwits like you will vote for him .... morons .
Well it beats a backstabbing liar.

Location hidden

#2261 Dec 13, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it beats a backstabbing liar.
in what sense dear ?

Australia

#2262 Dec 13, 2012
Hey Fooiest,your old mate Craig Emerson was on the ABC TV tonight going off about his comparison that the Skinner/Ashby confrontation is akin to the Watergate affair and that their was a conspiracy by Mr Brough and Co. from the NLP to bring down the government.

Wow, if I were a Mr Brough I would be honoured with that title that proves I would have some Australian in me that I would go to the limit to succeed .
Couldn't Julia Gillard's accession to the PM's office be akin to a Watergate affair of massive proportion that the Labor Party would breach it's own Holy Grail of values by sacking one of it's own, and sitting Prime Minister by sacking him without giving him 3 days notice of his termination as Prime Minister..
Disgusting !

Australia

#2263 Dec 13, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hey Fooiest,your old mate Craig Emerson was on the ABC TV tonight going off about his comparison that the Skinner/Ashby confrontation is akin to the Watergate affair and that their was a conspiracy by Mr Brough and Co. from the NLP to bring down the government.
Wow, if I were a Mr Brough I would be honoured with that title that proves I would have some Australian in me that I would go to the limit to succeed .
Couldn't Julia Gillard's accession to the PM's office be akin to a Watergate affair of massive proportion that the Labor Party would breach it's own Holy Grail of values by sacking one of it's own, and sitting Prime Minister by sacking him without giving him 3 days notice of his termination as Prime Minister..
Disgusting !
If an employer can be ordered to appear before the courts on charges of Industry Law that a worker has to receive 3 days notice, than why is the Australian Labor Party to be any different ? Should they be charged accordingly with a recorded conviction and a substantual fine of no less than One Billion dollars to prove that they have to live by the same rules,or do they ?
Team Wise Ones

Montréal, Canada

#2264 Dec 13, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If an employer can be ordered to appear before the courts on charges of Industry Law that a worker has to receive 3 days notice, than why is the Australian Labor Party to be any different ? Should they be charged accordingly with a recorded conviction and a substantual fine of no less than One Billion dollars to prove that they have to live by the same rules,or do they ?
Got a new name for you "substantual" nouce, thanks to Ray Gamma 101 - Urinal Nev.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#2266 Dec 13, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only live in hope that one day that "splutter" will be your last.
<quoted text>
Then you're either a sodomist or a blond idiot. Don't worry when you start to dribble from the wrong end, that's normal when you put things where they're not meant to go.
<quoted text>
Labour liar. No it wasn't - it was you.
<quoted text>
Honey, hate to break it to you but you are no "man" in any sense of the word... and you'd better believe it.
You do a wonderful impersonation of an immature 18 year old female uni drop out... or a stark raving fully blown poof... but maybe that one's not an immitation.
<quoted text>
Child.
Child ?....(lol)....are you someones nanna ?
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#2267 Dec 13, 2012
Seen a really funny interview with that lard-headed George Brandis tonight.....(lol)....he seemed rather subdued , compared to his usual blabbering self....it looked like he was trying to swallow his own face.....heh heh heh !...what a blubbery crumpet head that bloke is !
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#2268 Dec 13, 2012
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Howard's brother, wasn't it?
Those lying idiots, as you say, are following Goebbel's advice that if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it.
It was a few years ago now , but I think it was his brother.....he'd be a very wealthy man now , after that deal went down....he sure slithered away from the limelight quick smart !

Perth, Australia

#2269 Dec 13, 2012
Foo wrote:
Seen a really funny interview with that lard-headed George Brandis tonight.....(lol)....he seemed rather subdued , compared to his usual blabbering self....it looked like he was trying to swallow his own face.....heh heh heh !...what a blubbery crumpet head that bloke is !
No different to Gillard, Roxon and the rest in the last six months....their heads were hung so low you coundn't see if they had one....or a neck.....but now they are doing what they accuse the Liberals of...

Location hidden

#2270 Dec 13, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
No different to Gillard, Roxon and the rest in the last six months....their heads were hung so low you coundn't see if they had one....or a neck.....but now they are doing what they accuse the Liberals of...
really madam - is there the slightest risk that you will post a sensible comment one day - i live in hope lol

Perth, Australia

#2271 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
really madam - is there the slightest risk that you will post a sensible comment one day - i live in hope lol
I am a wealth of intelligent information which I use daily when dealing with people who have and IQ that can be measured, you obviously have proved you are not one of them!

Australia

#2272 Dec 13, 2012
Team Wise Ones wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a new name for you "substantual" nouce, thanks to Ray Gamma 101 - Urinal Nev.
You are not so wise that you don't have any

Australia

#2273 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
good grief you took the time to write all that - boy you are one of those scared weird insecure little ppl common to the internet
Do you include yourself as the star performer ?
Bluey

Adelaide, Australia

#2274 Dec 13, 2012
The Libs are a blight on democracy and have a lot of questions to answer.

Perth, Australia

#2275 Dec 13, 2012
Bluey wrote:
Would that be you be calling the Libs a blight on democracy with your Labor blinkers on?

Location hidden

#2276 Dec 13, 2012
Bluey wrote:
true that
- the only conclusion to be drawn from my reading of Judge Rares judgement in the Ashby case - confirmed by my conversation with the judge - is that brough was the instigator - on that basis he should at the very least be asked to resign .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erna solberg - Australia needs a prime minister... 11 min Foo 21
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 11 min Thanks for ban me 79
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 24 min Jatt 10,329
"White Australians" learn your history 24 min Factist 140
What country will win Asian Cup 2015 50 min toofani lund 115
Do white women really have sex with dogs? (Dec '12) 55 min azor 13
The enslavement of the White race 1 hr Factist 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Factist 46,613
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 10 hr mary 8
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 12 hr silentguy93 821