Julia Gillard. The Xfiles

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 181
Next Last
Mulder

Sydney, Australia

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Here we go : the noose tightens around Julia Gillard and her deciet.
In the AWU theft, Gillard collaborated with her then boyfriend Bruce Morton Wilson (married by the way) a union crook to set up accounts to steal money used to purchase property effectively to the benefit of Wilson & Gillard.
One property was purchased in the name of Ralph Blewitt. Ralph now is going to spill the beans as to Julia's full and aware involvement in the thefts.
Gillard as a corrupted lawyer kept a file of records even tho this was not an official file. When she was effectively sacked from Slater & Gordon, the firm had the file. Given all the sensitivities and that Gillard's corruption and misconduct came up in the Victorian parliament.. And that the AWU had to change legal firms due to the stench of corruption and misconduct on this and other issues in Slater & Gordon..
It is inconceivable the file is now 'lost'.
How much was paid by who ?
Who has the file / no doubt copies of it.
When are we going to see the truth?
Net ;
No way is Gillard going to be leading Labor into an election. She will have to resign and hand over soon.
Explains a lot in the shrill and aggressive behaviour from Gillard lately.
As John Hewson commented : her actions and noise are like the band playing the last tune on the titanic.
So it's not over until the fat lady sings but good chance Gillard will be the first Australian PM removed from office for criminal misconduct.
A FILE detailing Julia Gillard’s role in helping set up a union slush fund from which her former boyfriend stole hundreds of thousands of dollars has disappeared.
Law firm Slater & Gordon yesterday said it could find no documents relating to the work done by Ms Gillard — a former salaried partner of the firm — in establishing the Australian Workers Union Workplace Reform Association in 1992.
Police believe the association was used by Ms Gillard’s former boyfriend and senior AWU official Bruce Wilson to steal more than $400,000, including about $100,000 which helped fund the purchase of a Fitzroy unit bought with Ms Gillard’s professional assistance.
Ms Gillard resigned from Slater & Gordon after being challenged in September 1995 about her role in setting up the association without consulting senior colleagues and without opening a formal file on the firm’s computer system. 
Ms Gillard kept an unofficial file detailing the work which was found in a cabinet in her office after she claimed to sent it to an undisclosed third party.
During a meeting with then senior partner Peter Gordon and general manager Geoff Shaw, Ms Gillard was shown and acknowledged the file, described in a transcript released two months ago as being ‘‘exactly right in front of’’ her.
Confirmation that the file is missing comes a day after the federal opposition called on Slater & Gordon to make public all records relating to the formation of the association to see whether a  police investigation was warranted.
Shadow attorney-general George Brandis claimed Ms Gillard may have broken the law by vouching for the bona fides of an organisation she later confirmed was a union election slush fund.
A report in last Saturday’s Age revealed that the association had only been registered after Ms Gillard vouched for its legitimacy to West Australian authorities.
A copy of a letter she wrote to answer objections raised by the WA Corporate Affairs Commission about the association’s union connections is believed to have been contained in the missing file.

Judged:

16

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bicylebeanbot

Sydney, Australia

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Good ! I always suspected the whole story was still to come out.
The only reason she gave that stage managed press conference was because Julia was being pressured to give a statement to parliament where she would be under oath.
So she headed that off by organizing the labor friendly media to pretend to answer everything and get away with it.
Hope Blewitt has a police guard as they bashed and blackmailed or victimized others like Bob H and Mike Smith and even McClelland who were trying to get the truth out on this.
concerned citizen

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Yes I have reported this thread to the AFP so they can properly follow up these revelations. Wonderful of you to share this with us!
http://www.afp.gov.au/contact/report-a-crime....
Labor sux

Perth, Australia

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Labor are lower than a snakes belly.That slug Thompson makes me want to vomit.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Labor sux wrote:
Labor are lower than a snakes belly.That slug Thompson makes me want to vomit.
wow i would have thougt a quick look in the mirror would have been enough of an emetic lol
Madamm

Australia

#6 Oct 17, 2012
How come Bruce Wilson hasn't been charged either. They have all the evidence on both in terms of theft and breaking the the rules.
Just because Theiss didn't press charges doesnt mean that Wilson and Gillard didn't commit a crime. They stole from the AWU and it's got a strong parallel to Thomson stealing union funds. He is up on charges now.
Seems like there is one law for us and one for the union elite.
And i read in the article that Gillard was dismissed for conduct not in line with the client realationship etc. Sacked basically and she has never practiced law since.
Not quite the spin and lies in the get to know the real Julia campaign she ran when she stabbed Rudd in the back hey ..
Labor sux

Perth, Australia

#7 Oct 17, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text> wow i would have thougt a quick look in the mirror would have been enough of an emetic lol
Suppose you approve of that slug Thompson's behaviour and the fact Labor accept his tainted vote cretin?

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Labor sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose you approve of that slug Thompson's behaviour and the fact Labor accept his tainted vote cretin?
i dont think they are dependent on his vote anyways so meh - has he been charged with any crime as yet ?

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#9 Oct 17, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Yes I have reported this thread to the AFP so they can properly follow up these revelations. Wonderful of you to share this with us!
http://www.afp.gov.au/contact/report-a-crime....
Why would you bother? Gillard and several of her cronies were formally charged with treason in the courts a few weeks before the election. No date was set for a trial. True story. Everybody who knew about this is still waiting for the date to be announced - I predict after the next election. This was a different charge to what LaboUr is facing atm.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you bother? Gillard and several of her cronies were formally charged with treason in the courts a few weeks before the election. No date was set for a trial. True story. Everybody who knew about this is still waiting for the date to be announced - I predict after the next election. This was a different charge to what LaboUr is facing atm.
nutjob alert lol
Harriet

Australia

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Mulder wrote:
Here we go : the noose tightens around Julia Gillard and her deciet.
In the AWU theft, Gillard collaborated with her then boyfriend Bruce Morton Wilson (married by the way) a union crook to set up accounts to steal money used to purchase property effectively to the benefit of Wilson & Gillard.
Ralph Blewitt is going to spill the beans.
Gillard as a corrupted lawyer kept a file of
records even tho this was not an official file.
When she was effectively sacked from Slater &
Gordon, the firm had the file. Given all the
sensitivities & that the AWU had to change legal firms due to the corruption and misconduct, it is inconceivable the file is now 'lost'.
How much was paid by who ?
Who has the file / no doubt copies of it.
When are we going to see the truth?
Net ;
No way is Gillard going to be leading Labor into
an election. She will have to resign and hand
over soon.
Explains a lot in the shrill and aggressive
behaviour from Gillard lately.
As John Hewson commented : her actions and
noise are like the band playing the last tune on
the titanic.
So it's not over until the fat lady sings but good
chance Gillard will be the first Australian PM
removed from office for criminal misconduct.
A FILE detailing Julia Gillard’s role in helping set
up a union slush fund from which her former
boyfriend stole hundreds of thousands of dollars
has disappeared.
Law firm Slater & Gordon yesterday said it could
find no documents relating to the work done by
Ms Gillard — a former salaried partner of the firm
— in establishing the Australian Workers Union
Workplace Reform Association in 1992.
Police believe the association was used by Ms
Gillard’s former boyfriend and senior AWU official
Bruce Wilson to steal more than $400,000,
including about $100,000 which helped fund the
purchase of a Fitzroy unit bought with Ms
Gillard’s professional assistance.
Ms Gillard resigned from Slater & Gordon after
being challenged in September 1995 about her
role in setting up the association without
consulting senior colleagues and without opening
a formal file on the firm’s computer system. 
Ms Gillard kept an unofficial file detailing the
work which was found in a cabinet in her office
after she claimed to sent it to an undisclosed
third party.
During a meeting with then senior partner Peter
Gordon and general manager Geoff Shaw, Ms
Gillard was shown and acknowledged the file,
described in a transcript released two months
ago as being ‘‘exactly right in front of’’ her.
Confirmation that the file is missing comes a day
after the federal opposition called on Slater &
Gordon to make public all records relating to the
formation of the association to see whether a  
police investigation was warranted.
Shadow attorney-general George Brandis
claimed Ms Gillard may have broken the law by
vouching for the bona fides of an organisation
she later confirmed was a union election slush
fund.
A report in last Saturday’s Age revealed that the
association had only been registered after Ms
Gillard vouched for its legitimacy to West
Australian authorities.
A copy of a letter she wrote to answer objections
raised by the WA Corporate Affairs Commission
about the association’s union connections is
believed to have been contained in the missing
file.
Yes. And who 'audited' the AWU after Slater & Gordon were dumped after Gillard's criminal conduct as the incoming new legal firm for the AWU.....
Nicola Roxon.
Who was later in charge of the AWU ?
Bill Shorten.
What was the relationship between Roxon and Shorten?
They had a sexual relationship even tho Shorten was married at the time. All on the public record.
Who was a key Gillard backer to assinate Rudd?
Shorten.
Who got deposed as attorney general and why?
McLelland who had tried to investigate the AWU scandal.
Who got his job ?
Nicola Roxon...
**********
The nepotism and corruption within Labor is at the highest levels.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#12 Oct 18, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
nutjob alert lol
Google it Mr. Know-nothing-dumbass - also the moron who marked your comment correct.

It's going to happen and when it's finally made public you can say you first heard it on topix... and didn't believe.

Everything to do with the truth comes out sooner or later, and this most certainly will... certain influential people will make sure of that.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#13 Oct 18, 2012
tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
nutjob alert lol
Here's a little teaser for the non-believers... itsagunna happen Jethro!
==========

[ On 1st January 2004, the Government of Western Australia, without referendum process, removed the State of Western Australia from the Crown of the United Kingdom and as such committed treason against the Constitution. After 1st January 2004, all Senators and House of Representatives from Western Australia did conceal this material fact from the people of Western Australia, and the Commonwealth of Australia.

Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Michael Jeffrey, Damian Bugg and others in the period 15th December 2006 and 29th January 2007, were criminally charged by Private Prosecution Right at the Melbourne Magistrates Court in this period. In addition Grand Jury applications were lodged at the Full Court of the Supreme Court Melbourne Victoria on each defendant.

All defendants inclusive of Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Ian Gray, Damian Bugg, Michael Jeffery and others remain criminally charged, pending Grand Jury hearings, which are currently blocked by President Chris Maxwell and Chief Justice Marilyn Warren of the Supreme Court of Victoria in an endeavour to protect all named defendants from Grand Jury process.

In the Rudd / Gillard Government and Parliament, both houses, Senate and House of Representatives, have sat unlawfully during the entire term, because of the unlawful removal of the Crown of the United Kingdom from Western Australia.]

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#14 Oct 18, 2012
The Western Australian Government Office of Corporate affairs replied to whom ever was the legal representitive of the company applying for registration so they would have copies of signiture of those pertaining to be the company registrar.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little teaser for the non-believers... itsagunna happen Jethro!
==========
[ On 1st January 2004, the Government of Western Australia, without referendum process, removed the State of Western Australia from the Crown of the United Kingdom and as such committed treason against the Constitution. After 1st January 2004, all Senators and House of Representatives from Western Australia did conceal this material fact from the people of Western Australia, and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Michael Jeffrey, Damian Bugg and others in the period 15th December 2006 and 29th January 2007, were criminally charged by Private Prosecution Right at the Melbourne Magistrates Court in this period. In addition Grand Jury applications were lodged at the Full Court of the Supreme Court Melbourne Victoria on each defendant.
All defendants inclusive of Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Ian Gray, Damian Bugg, Michael Jeffery and others remain criminally charged, pending Grand Jury hearings, which are currently blocked by President Chris Maxwell and Chief Justice Marilyn Warren of the Supreme Court of Victoria in an endeavour to protect all named defendants from Grand Jury process.
In the Rudd / Gillard Government and Parliament, both houses, Senate and House of Representatives, have sat unlawfully during the entire term, because of the unlawful removal of the Crown of the United Kingdom from Western Australia.]
Do the High Powers of the British Empire located at Temple Court London City GB know this ?
reeth

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little teaser for the non-believers... itsagunna happen Jethro!
==========
[ On 1st January 2004, the Government of Western Australia, without referendum process, removed the State of Western Australia from the Crown of the United Kingdom and as such committed treason against the Constitution. After 1st January 2004, all Senators and House of Representatives from Western Australia did conceal this material fact from the people of Western Australia, and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Michael Jeffrey, Damian Bugg and others in the period 15th December 2006 and 29th January 2007, were criminally charged by Private Prosecution Right at the Melbourne Magistrates Court in this period. In addition Grand Jury applications were lodged at the Full Court of the Supreme Court Melbourne Victoria on each defendant.
All defendants inclusive of Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Ian Gray, Damian Bugg, Michael Jeffery and others remain criminally charged, pending Grand Jury hearings, which are currently blocked by President Chris Maxwell and Chief Justice Marilyn Warren of the Supreme Court of Victoria in an endeavour to protect all named defendants from Grand Jury process.
In the Rudd / Gillard Government and Parliament, both houses, Senate and House of Representatives, have sat unlawfully during the entire term, because of the unlawful removal of the Crown of the United Kingdom from Western Australia.]
Private prosecution of PM for treason leads to vexatious litigant status
October 18th, 2007 · Comments (9)
It took an awfully long time — almost 15,000 words — for Justice Hansen to state the bleeding obvious in Attorney-General for the State of Victoria v Shaw [2007] VSC 1148, but in the circumstances, I well understand why his Honour desired to appeal-proof his judgment. Mr Shaw, who as a newly annointed vexatious litigant, must obtain leave of the Supreme Court before commencing proceedings, may be Victoria’s most unsuccessful litigant. He unsuccessfully sued (in many cases as private prosecutor of serious criminal offences) the Chief Magistrate, Masters Wheeler, Evans, Kings and Cain and Justice Smith of the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal’s President Winneke, Justices of Appeal Brooking, Charles, Buchanan, and Chernov, the High Court’s Justices Kirby, Callinan, Crennan, Gummow, Heydon, Gleeson, and Hayne, the Commonwealth Governor-General, the Victorian and Commonwealth Directors of Public Prosecutions, the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of Victoria, Rob Hulls and the Attorney-Generals of Tasmania and NSW, and Julia Gillard. He sued Kim Beazley and John Howard for treason and misprision of treason. He had been declared vexatious already in Western Australia, and took to suing a similar cast of Western Australians in Victorian courts — for an enumeration of these actions, see the judgment…

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#17 Oct 18, 2012
reeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Private prosecution of PM for treason leads to vexatious litigant status
October 18th, 2007 · Comments (9)
It took an awfully long time — almost 15,000 words — for Justice Hansen to state the bleeding obvious in Attorney-General for the State of Victoria v Shaw [2007] VSC 1148, but in the circumstances, I well understand why his Honour desired to appeal-proof his judgment. Mr Shaw, who as a newly annointed vexatious litigant, must obtain leave of the Supreme Court before commencing proceedings, may be Victoria’s most unsuccessful litigant. He unsuccessfully sued (in many cases as private prosecutor of serious criminal offences) the Chief Magistrate, Masters Wheeler, Evans, Kings and Cain and Justice Smith of the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal’s President Winneke, Justices of Appeal Brooking, Charles, Buchanan, and Chernov, the High Court’s Justices Kirby, Callinan, Crennan, Gummow, Heydon, Gleeson, and Hayne, the Commonwealth Governor-General, the Victorian and Commonwealth Directors of Public Prosecutions, the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of Victoria, Rob Hulls and the Attorney-Generals of Tasmania and NSW, and Julia Gillard. He sued Kim Beazley and John Howard for treason and misprision of treason. He had been declared vexatious already in Western Australia, and took to suing a similar cast of Western Australians in Victorian courts — for an enumeration of these actions, see the judgment…
hmmm... lol

Good, you found it.

Now, take note of the names and file them away for future reference.

In time (not before a year is up) you will be seeing some of them and a few others again. Shaw is only the red herring with a big spoon.

Next time, if all goes according to plan, the outcome will be very different.

I don't mind being called a "nutjob" because time always proves different.

Years ago I tried to tell people that Qld was a Corporation of the gov which gave it licence to do whatever it pleased with the State. Well, you should have seen the gov shills go into overdrive. Ngali was my biggest detractor and even resorted to name calling which he wasn't in the habit of doing.

Anyway, it took a while but then word got around and people woke up - why do you think the gov does whatever it wants to in Qld???

Cubby Station was sold to the Chinese even though there was a much higher Australian bidder. We're losing our agri businesses at an alarming rate - holes being dug everywhere, coal/gas exploration allowed wherever, no application is refused... except for only a couple where the local protesters had a win - 43 dairy farms have shut down and we are importing milk from NSW as we're not even producing enough for Qld... when we used to supply to NSW, Vic, SA and overseas.

Nobody's listening to the farmers - just the way the gov wants it to be.

ksf

Since: Aug 07

Perth, Australia

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you bother? Gillard and several of her cronies were formally charged with treason in the courts a few weeks before the election. No date was set for a trial. True story. Everybody who knew about this is still waiting for the date to be announced - I predict after the next election. This was a different charge to what LaboUr is facing atm.
LOL! At least the litigant is a neutral nut-job and clazims all pollies regardless of party are guilty of treason.

http://omegatimes.com/article.php...

In the current unlawful and illegal condition of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, any political party or person who selects a candidate, inclusive of the candidate to seek a seat in either House of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia will be ‘Attainted of Treason’ and automatically disqualified, in addition to the criminal process and penalty involving Treason, found at Section 80 of the Criminal Code Act Commonwealth 1995.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#19 Oct 18, 2012
ksf wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! At least the litigant is a neutral nut-job and clazims all pollies regardless of party are guilty of treason.
http://omegatimes.com/article.php...
In the current unlawful and illegal condition of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, any political party or person who selects a candidate, inclusive of the candidate to seek a seat in either House of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia will be ‘Attainted of Treason’ and automatically disqualified, in addition to the criminal process and penalty involving Treason, found at Section 80 of the Criminal Code Act Commonwealth 1995.
'tis ok to laugh, it's expected of you.

But there'll come a time when nobody will be laughing.

The charges are real but when you take on City Hall...?

Gandhi: "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

ksf

Since: Aug 07

Perth, Australia

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
'tis ok to laugh, it's expected of you.
But there'll come a time when nobody will be laughing.
The charges are real but when you take on City Hall...?
Gandhi: "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
I really wanted to take this one seriously, but Shaw is just too mad :)
Have you seen his website?
http://www.elijahschallenge.net/default.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 181
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Labor in box seat to win Qld poll, Beattie 3 min St_Nick 5
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 10 min _The Sex guru_ 10,426
Mongrel mob gang in melbourne? (Feb '11) 12 min porky 492
Does Foo love black cawk up his paki bum ? 13 min St_Nick 4
Australian abos are not like American blacks 43 min Black american ab... 1
Eraditcating aboriginals will help mankind 46 min Black american ab... 0
Why I always enjoy when Whites lose in sports? 47 min Pub Banzo 0
how do christians feel about this??? 1 hr adamski 34
Bali Nine: Sydney concert announced 1 hr Becky 45
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr attaboy 46,652
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 3 hr mmm16 826
More from around the web