India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,462

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2207 Oct 17, 2012
Indians Go Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians defended Australian? I think the Muslims poofters there in the UK really f**ked your Paranoid brain whatever was left. No one Indian Rat Eater has ever defended Australia in the 2nd World War because Australia was mostly white and there was no Indians in Australia neither anyone from India came to Australia to help fight the Japanese. The ones you are talking about "helping Australia" were the people of Papua New Guinea. Papua New Guinea are not Indians they are Black and they do not eat Rats like the Indians. Also Papua New Guinea was part of Australia Territories until 1966, but we still Support them with money by the way and they are garteful. But the Indians when they get Fat and Happy they kill other Indians and they blame the Australians and to make sure that the Australians gets blamed they go to the Train Station and they start to destroy the Trains like they do back in India. You yourself will not get any flower, you will only be eaten alive by Rats for eating Rats. All those Rats that you have been eating and getting stones been thrown by the Muslims poofters have made your Paranoid Rat Brain a lot worst.
You are just ignorant of the history. European whites deserted you. They needed Indian Gurkha soldiers every where. You are just racist and thankless. Only thing you know is using foul mouth and tell people lies. Learn to earn your day's living by working hard and then you will earn some respect. You have sweet fa and just wait for your paycheque or direct payment to your bank from the social to keep you on hand out's.
Raji the Toilet Cleaner

Redfern, Australia

#2208 Oct 21, 2012
dis is veddy veddy raciss

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2209 Oct 21, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just ignorant of the history. European whites deserted you. They needed Indian Gurkha soldiers every where. You are just racist and thankless. Only thing you know is using foul mouth and tell people lies. Learn to earn your day's living by working hard and then you will earn some respect. You have sweet fa and just wait for your paycheque or direct payment to your bank from the social to keep you on hand out's.
You are denying what is true
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

#2210 Dec 26, 2012
Indians are dirty and smelly. They're not human, with that ugly greasy rag it reeks worse than a rotting carcus in Caracas. take it off it looks dumb.

Nothing worse than sitting next to a black s*t smeared reeking Hindu in a bus.

Location hidden

#2211 Dec 26, 2012
MuscleAmerica wrote:
Indians are dirty and smelly. They're not human, with that ugly greasy rag it reeks worse than a rotting carcus in Caracas. take it off it looks dumb.
Nothing worse than sitting next to a black s*t smeared reeking Hindu in a bus.
What a thick ignorant stupid guy have to write to justify his dirtiest nation. Got to have sex with them the smell of shit will knock you for six. Most dirty asses in the universe. God teach them how to keep clean. Only good at honking.

Location hidden

#2212 Dec 26, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are denying what is true
The only truth is how could they keep biggest prison of the world a clean one. The best thing Europeans done was ship the peodo's to down under and then asked them to deny every thing.
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

#2213 Dec 26, 2012
Noddy, take that smelly rat p*ss rag off. No ones listening.

Australia

#2214 Dec 26, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
The only truth is how could they keep biggest prison of the world a clean one. The best thing Europeans done was ship the peodo's to down under and then asked them to deny every thing.
Other than that it was Indian forces who were under the command of the British who were stationed with Australian battle troops in Singapore in 1942 when the Japs paid them a visit and stayed .
Some people got upset when members of the Indian army decided to swap sides after the capture seeing they were sick of being treated as cannon fodder for the British Army they thought they could get a better deal seeing they were technically a captive race anyway so they found out they could be promised a better deal with the Japs..
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#2215 Dec 26, 2012
India is unimpressed??

So?
Ohlookabanana

United States

#2216 Dec 26, 2012
99 problems but the indian who runs the four square aint one.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2217 Dec 26, 2012
SupaAussie wrote:
Indian man are animals.
Agreed!

Location hidden

#2218 Dec 26, 2012
PC_Is_Marxism wrote:
<quoted text>Just go back to India. We don't want you.
Agreed!

Location hidden

#2219 Dec 26, 2012
ksf wrote:
<quoted text>So Indians are accepted as equals in East Asia? Either you have never been there or you didn't notice. Generally, East Asian societies are very racist - much like your own. Each sees themselves at the top, whites a long way down (being perceived to be wealthy helps), then other east Asians a long way down again, with Africans right at the bottom, and Indians just a smidge above them. Yes, you are seen as monkeys, intelligent monkeys who have learnt to speak English and embrace some foreign ways, but monkeys nonetheless.
Contrast this to a country like Australia, where it is illegal to vilify another race!
All you are doing is reinforcing what some are claiming is a stereotype of being whining and complaining, you........monkey!
Hahaha nicely put!
Puneet Puneet

Burwood, Australia

#2222 Dec 27, 2012
I am on holiday in Australia again, and yes I have a fake Passport.

Catch me if you can.

Australia

#2223 Dec 27, 2012
Puneet Puneet wrote:
I am on holiday in Australia again, and yes I have a fake Passport.
Catch me if you can.
Why bother seeing you have to return to hell on earth

Location hidden

#2224 Dec 27, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother seeing you have to return to hell on earth
People can go and visit home. poor Ausies have no home. Sorry folks. Tasmania has a home in Paki land and make people believe he is an ex prisoner.
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

#2225 Dec 27, 2012
@Hum: your moms a donkeys a*ss she's desperate for a curry smear.

We are a superpower, what the hell is India? Just a rats p*ss sewer.

Location hidden

#2226 Dec 27, 2012
MuscleAmerica wrote:
@Hum: your moms a donkeys a*ss she's desperate for a curry smear.
We are a superpower, what the hell is India? Just a rats p*ss sewer.
Superpower my foot. You can't even go into next doors house you arsehole full of shit. You don't even own a house and living on social. Ha ha ha super power. Big mouth bully can't even get a job 'super power. Every body is Lion sitting on their arse but you get up and see the shit falling down. Begging money from the whole world to feed you. Thankless can't even earn your keep. Ha ha ha Superpower

Australia

#2227 Dec 27, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
People can go and visit home. poor Ausies have no home. Sorry folks. Tasmania has a home in Paki land and make people believe he is an ex prisoner.
My home is what you want to be your home

Location hidden

#2228 Dec 27, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
My home is what you want to be your home
My home is every thing what's in your home and don't wish you any lesser either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 min The FUCKWIT Xposed 44,974
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 11 min Not Worth it 4,803
Is Australia as creepy as the USA? 21 min shell helix 21
Deport all muslims from Australia (Jul '12) 26 min The FUCKWIT Xposed 94
I hate Indian accent and Filipino accent. 30 min Indian gutter rat 2
Should Australians ban muslims from being muslim 32 min chucho 47
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 42 min StopYourNonsenseK... 646
Living with the Enemy - SBS 3 hr The FUCKWIT Xposed 36
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••