White Anglo-Saxon Aussie WOMEN

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jeremy

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

What do you believe are the pros and cons of marrying a white Anglo-Saxon Aussie woman?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Hard to say. I love & adore them deeply though. They are my kin. I hope people do not choose to make any derogatory comments about them on this thread. That would be tactless & inappropriate.
Incorrigible Infidelity

Kensington, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

6

Jeremy wrote:
What do you believe are the pros and cons of marrying a white Anglo-Saxon Aussie woman?
It's just like buying a poodle or a exotic pet, very expensive to maintain, will give you some love but if neighbour's son offer him food he will forget you, bite you if not happy or disturbed. No matter how much you feed him he will ask for more, same way no matter how much you pump her she will still look to pump by others.!! LOL
inevitable

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pros : very nice looking (when young anyway) and very good in bed.
cons: no good for anything else whatsoever, and it is inevitable that she will look for any other "things" , human or not to satisfy their "appetites"; regardless of how much you give her; it is just in their nature.
Busted

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jeremy wrote:
What do you believe are the pros and cons of marrying a white Anglo-Saxon Aussie woman?
Pros: Easy to bed, will do some very nasty things just to please you and they're very open minded when it comes to sex and sexual positions

Cons: Boring to talk to, they're generally vain and stupid, they age quickly so they have a fast use-by date and their physical appearance really does start to deteriorate after the age of 24. And most of them are faaaaaaaaaar below my standards.
Busted

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

inevitable wrote:
pros : very nice looking (when young anyway) and very good in bed.
cons: no good for anything else whatsoever, and it is inevitable that she will look for any other "things" , human or not to satisfy their "appetites"; regardless of how much you give her; it is just in their nature.
So is all this stuff about white women having sex with dogs true? lol
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 25, 2012
 
Aren't most people in oz celtic because of irish background.
back under your bridge

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Incorrigible Infidelity wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just like buying a poodle or a exotic pet, very expensive to maintain, will give you some love but if neighbour's son offer him food he will forget you, bite you if not happy or disturbed. No matter how much you feed him he will ask for more, same way no matter how much you pump her she will still look to pump by others.!! LOL
And this you know from experience I suppose.

You don't think it's funny though when others put down Asian women ... so why be hypocritical.

(btw, I see you ALSO post using multiple names, which you commented on ME doing very recently). LOL !!
back under your bridge

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Incorrigible Infidelity wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just like buying a poodle or a exotic pet, very expensive to maintain, will give you some love but if neighbour's son offer him food he will forget you, bite you if not happy or disturbed. No matter how much you feed him he will ask for more, same way no matter how much you pump her she will still look to pump by others.!! LOL
Haven't asians in Australia been killing each other over extra-marital affairs in the last few years?........ sorry, I don't find that funny so I'm not going to laugh.

But maybe I should refer to those particular asians as exotic pets?
Black Cawk 4 white gurls

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 25, 2012
 
They're really easy. And they love it bareback.
Black Cawk 4 white gurls

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

And they all think that white guys are puny and have tiny dicks.
Jeremy

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

My biggest fear would be divorce - they'll take half your assets, and live off your child support payments.
Brad

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 10, 2013
 
Should have relationships with white Anglo Saxon men.
Me Good Me Tony Abbott

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2013
 
they have no fire trucks
if you talk to any australia woman the chance are she wont own her own fire truck.
so they could be marrying to get their mits on my fire truck, i know how these people are.
They think you're made of fire trucks

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2013
 
Me Good Me Tony Abbott wrote:
they have no fire trucks
if you talk to any australia woman the chance are she wont own her own fire truck.
so they could be marrying to get their mits on my fire truck, i know how these people are.
They think you're made of fire trucks
lol
Brad

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 10, 2013
 
timpingpong wrote:
Aren't most people in oz celtic because of irish background.
No. I'm certainly not. Mostly from the North East and a little scottish. I think some of us look more like people from Denmark to be honest.
Brad

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 10, 2013
 
timpingpong wrote:
Aren't most people in oz celtic because of irish background.
Some of the Irish would explain some of the crazier ones here. There is a lot of Anglo people here from England mostly, but more and more coming from other places now.
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Incorrigible Infidelity wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just like buying a poodle or a exotic pet, very expensive to maintain, will give you some love but if neighbour's son offer him food he will forget you, bite you if not happy or disturbed. No matter how much you feed him he will ask for more, same way no matter how much you pump her she will still look to pump by others.!! LOL
And most of them are fat, ugly cane toad bush pigs but go out in the country side and they will behave like bitchy desert princesses. When they open their mouth, you will start wondering why and how the fkc sane men are breeding with them.
Keiren

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 11, 2013
 
A lot of them need to start acting like women. Stop searching for monkey dick and drinking so much.
nottobe

Wantirna South, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeremy wrote:
What do you believe are the pros and cons of marrying a white Anglo-Saxon Aussie woman?
the pros and cons of anglo women are exactly the same thing.
they are cannon meat; so they will give you a good time in bed, but they rarely be satisfied with one male only; therefore, they are not marrying stock; unless of course you are happy sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

164 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I'm in love with a 6 year-old girl! 5 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
Allah is the only God & Muhammad is his final m... 6 min bhg 9
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 8 min THE ALPHA MALE 1,299
why isla poligamy??? (muslim answer) 9 min muhamad yusril shadi 4
Clash between the Aussies and the Americans 13 min Uncle Bluey 2
history of april fool 13 min muhamad yusril shadi 11
2 Wongs dont make a White 28 min funny 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••