Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two ...

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

Posted in the Australia Forum

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jan 17, 2013
"The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children. Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked. Much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website."

Since: Jan 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#2 Jan 17, 2013
uptil I saw the receipt of $5722, I accept that my cousin woz like they say actualie erning money part-time from there labtop.. there aunt has done this 4 only about eighteen months and as of now cleared the mortgage on their apartment and purchased a great new Smart ForTwo. go to, =

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alien civilization theory spawned: Radio signal... 3 hr Friends Project 4
News Cops Called to Stop Domestic Violence - Against... 3 hr Friends Project 4
In India, 35 percent of prostitutes are children 3 hr Helen 8
News Sea Shepherd Condemns Japan's Criminal Conspira... 7 hr Library Card 5
News Japan's plans to resume whaling in the Antarcti... 13 hr French beta cuck 6
News On Restaurants | Kahiki owner's son to open ram... 15 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Police search for man who groped a 21-year-old ... 15 hr Jatin Dev 5
More from around the web