We Asstralians demand more dole money

Posted in the Australia Forum

Asstralian

Sydney, Australia

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I need more grog. I'm eating cat litter just to save up and its not healthy.
java

London, UK

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Then get more Japs in. They seem to be the only ones who make enough money to pay taxes.
abbi sharma

Craigieburn, Australia

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Asstralian wrote:
go back to punjab
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Well the poor old dole budgets are doing it hard and not too many of them are budgets or want to be in the position there in many have had their jobs taken by Indians and Africans .
Now if they can spend all that money on asylum seekers surely they can give the poor old unemployed aussie an extr 100 -150 a fortnight as the welfare agencies are requesting an extra 100 a fortnight come in Gillard you rag and rag head lover help out the poor old Aussie battler
java

London, UK

#5 Dec 10, 2012
The nappy heads are doing you a favour. Now you can beg welfare and whinge about it.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Gillard would rather spend money bringing HIV infected Africans here the slag
LOL

West Hoxton, Australia

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Asstralian wrote:
Then eat more cat litter skip because you aren't getting any more dole money!
Cris nipper

Australia

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Here is a good dole story for you . I have worked and payed taxes since I was 14 and now im 32 . I went over seas to spend time in my partners country philippines. But my grandmother just died so I had to rush back to go to her funeral and now i have no free money , Its christmas holidays and I cant find work. I go to the dole office because im almost homeless now. I cant get the dole because I have to much money (in investments that I cant access for 8 months). I got really drunk last night on my last few dollars and almost killed my self (suicide). I cant find work because its the holiday season and im a qualified boilermaker. The dole isnt for people that really need it . Im going to be homeless in 3 days , I think im going to end my life and write a letter to my partner and the news networks I just cant believe this . I refuse to be homeless.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Asstralian wrote:
Thats right biatch i do need more grog so keep working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pocbox 1 hr bretthutton 1
News Australia's closing of Aboriginal communities s... 2 hr Fooey Magoo 21
News Tony Abbott's sister on the Liberal Party and g... 3 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
Indians Have No Respect For No One. They Are Cr... (Dec '09) 4 hr Anglo 23
News From middle-class Australian to Islamic State b... 15 hr St_Nick 5
News Red Bubble announces 'Art In Motion' campaign 16 hr Monty 6
I, Yank Oliver, admit that I touch up little kids. Sun Grassclipper 2
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 May 14 donnalee1966 45
Poll Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) May 13 Khushi99 1,132
More from around the web