Did the British NURSE kill HERSELF?!?...

Did the British NURSE kill HERSELF?!?!!?!?!?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#1 Dec 8, 2012
OMG!!! why would she do that?

i am so deeply saddened by this, oh my god. I am going to cry now, omg! Why would she?

Holy CRAP! Why would you kill yourself??

OMFG! Whats wrong with you Aussies? It wasn't funny, an innocent person killed herself because of your gay prank.

I know it wasn't really the DJ's fault she killed herself, they just did a prank, and she should've faced the situation.

Omg, I am so deeply saddened by this tragedy, I will cry for 20 nights.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Gesundheit!!
Aussie

Darlinghurst, Australia

#3 Dec 8, 2012
She should have realised tht the queen would not ring the hospital. Yes it was a stupid prank but the djs can't be held responsible for her actions

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Aussie wrote:
She should have realised tht the queen would not ring the hospital. Yes it was a stupid prank but the djs can't be held responsible for her actions
Should China punish these men when their actions weren't meant to kill anybody? Where does accountability start or end?

==========

Chinese officials punished for demolition

December 09, 2012 12:41AM

CHINESE state media say 17 officials and workers have been punished after two people died during the forced demolition of a building.

The official Xinhua News Agency says a cement board fell from the illegally constructed building as it was being demolished on Friday in Renhuai city in southwest China's Guizhou province, killing two workers and injuring three others.

Xinhua said on Saturday that local residents carried the bodies to the city government building, causing a disturbance.

It said three officials were criminally detained for dereliction of duty, five others were suspended, and nine workers involved in the demolition were detained.

Forced demolition is common in China, as local governments try to remake their cities, but it is rare for officials or demolition workers to be punished.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking...
Proud Misogynist

Lara, Australia

#5 Dec 8, 2012
She didn't kill herself.
"They" killed her.

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Lara, Australia

#6 Dec 8, 2012
The Professor wrote:
i am so deeply saddened by this, oh my god. I am going to cry now, omg! Why would she?
OMFG! Whats wrong with you Aussies? It wasn't funny, an innocent person killed herself because of your gay prank.
I know it wasn't really the DJ's fault she killed herself, they just did a prank, and she should've faced the situation.
"OMG! OMG! OMFG! I'm gonna cry wah wah wah wah"

STFU you fairy. F*ck are you doing on an Aussie forum anyways?

MEN > women
outside the box

Epping, Australia

#7 Dec 8, 2012
What makes you think it was suicide?
Queenslander

Australia

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Of course she murdered herself. Several factors come into play here. England is a boring, depressing, oppressive hole. It's also been quite cold there of late and snow isn't really that welcome in London with all their traffic congestion.

The lady is Indian and probably believed in reincarnation. She is actually inside Kate's womb now. Which is a lovely thought, don't you think?
burnn

Ballymena, UK

#9 Dec 8, 2012
i blame the 2 braindead aussie radio djs , for them it was a joke but it resulted in a nurse killing herself, useless loud mouthed good for nothing aussies ,
aussies come to the UK and beg for jobs, and the girls suck dick for £20 and spend the cash on booze , pathetic aussies
agassi arab

Balwyn North, Australia

#10 Dec 8, 2012
blame the indians too many indians in london acting more british than the real britons

Since: Jul 12

Sunnybank, Australia

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Everyone has a choice till the end. She chose to end her own life. She wasn't powerless.

Selfish bitch.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#13 Dec 8, 2012
The Professor wrote:
Stay away from Academy Award presentations ... they'll shoot you on sight for over-acting!
Queenslander

Australia

#14 Dec 8, 2012
burnn wrote:
i blame the 2 braindead aussie radio djs , for them it was a joke but it resulted in a nurse killing herself, useless loud mouthed good for nothing aussies ,
aussies come to the UK and beg for jobs, and the girls suck dick for £20 and spend the cash on booze , pathetic aussies
That can't be right. Over here irish and pommy bitches give gobbies for just a few drinks. Cut out the middle man chum!
real eyes realise

South Yarra, Australia

#15 Dec 8, 2012
burnn wrote:
Gee, why didn't anyone ELSE realise that it was the radio dj's fault until you come along??? Lucky us.
Elias

Australia

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Queenslander wrote:
The lady is Indian and probably believed in reincarnation. She is actually inside Kate's womb now. Which is a lovely thought, don't you think?
Actually she catholic Goan of portuguese ancestry. Catholics don't believe in afterlife.
Elias

Australia

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Correction: Catholics don't believe in reincarnation
real eyes realise

South Yarra, Australia

#18 Dec 8, 2012
burnn wrote:
So, you pay Aussie chicks 20 pound for a bj? Does your gf turn tricks with Aussie blokes too?
Queenslander

Australia

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
Correction: Catholics don't believe in reincarnation
Well if she's cattle tick, then she believes in hell. Hope she's wrong.
tacoeater

Torrance, CA

#20 Dec 8, 2012
British Islanders in general are some of the most stupid people I have ever seen.They are like you massive hypocrites, liars, manipulative, supcerfiical, power mongering, selfish, greedy, one track minded, ignorant idiots who have major trouble
Neuron

Kensington, Australia

#21 Dec 8, 2012
I think she was damn afraid of the consequences of loosing her job and remain unemployed for life, because she offended the monarchy, who punish people severely for causing offence to the monarchy. Monarchy is behind Colonial genocide in several countries and also responsible for stealing trillions from various third world countries. Even Diana was killed due to her affair with two Muslim Men, one was Pakistani Muslim Heart Surgeon and another was son of Muslim Egyptian billionaire Dodi Fayed. Nobdody even can find a trace of evidence against them, because all evidence is destroyed and witnesses are silenced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis appoints Vincent Long Van Nguyen n... 11 hr French beta cuck 1
News Fries for dessert: Why it should totally be a t... Thu mr moe 6
News Mitigating impact of global warming on plant fl... Thu Dutch expat 1
News Kangaroo kick-punches car driving down rural Au... Thu Dutch expat 4
News Budget 2016: Hundreds of job losses expected in... Thu French beta cuck 2
News Aussies slam buzzword Budget Wed snails 1
News Search ongoing for Australian woman abducted in... Wed Dutch expat 5
More from around the web