Australia-India roundtable deepens co...

Australia-India roundtable deepens cooperation

There are 14 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Australia-India roundtable deepens cooperation. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

The Fourth Australia-India Roundtable met in New Delhi on December 4 and 5, underlining the common interests and objectives which bind the two countries together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Business and Government leaders of Australia and China want to proclaim to world they are buddies. But people to people the relationship is in the shitter. Just like US-Australia relationship. Hillary my hero travels to Australia and tells people how wonderful US-OZ relationship is. NOT TRUE.
Australians hate American people, treat our visiting tourists and students like shit and American people quite frankly ARE FED UP with arrogant Australians.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Screwed up. Meant Australia-India. Heck when I think Australia always think China. My mistake. Wish I could delete some posts but once you click mouse its a goner. Out of your control.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Thread is screwed. Time for another gintonic and shoot shit before bed. India, lets talk India. You know before Cold War ended, India considered Soviet ally. US had Pakistan.

Today I see a closer US-Indian relationship. Really time to reevaluate Cold War allies like Australia and Pakistan.

Geopolitics moving toward a bipolar China-US framework. Time to kick Australia Korea Pakistan to curb NOW and work on fostering Russia and India relationship.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, Pearl Harbor a day that will live forever in Infamy. But today Japan had earthquake. This American LOVES Japan and more concerned about Earthquake today than what happened in 1941.

Today Japan and US are best friends. China-Australia-Korea are new world menace.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Wish I could delete some posts but once you click mouse its a goner. Out of your control.
Don't worry Humby, your stupidity will remain in cyberspace for all the world to see.
abdul qader

Aberfeldie, Australia

#6 Dec 7, 2012
all you get from india is human imports

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#7 Dec 7, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Humby, your stupidity will remain in cyberspace for all the world to see.
Heehee. Good one
sid

Chermside, Australia

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Business and Government leaders of Australia and China want to proclaim to world they are buddies. But people to people the relationship is in the shitter. Just like US-Australia relationship. Hillary my hero travels to Australia and tells people how wonderful US-OZ relationship is. NOT TRUE.
Australians hate American people, treat our visiting tourists and students like shit and American people quite frankly ARE FED UP with arrogant Australians.
After the Chinaus revolutionary army takes the US [cake walk] you will be cooked in a giant wok and hung up to drain like Peking duck.
CoastBoy

Australia

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
W
I lived and worked in US and did not get treated like a ally. In fact I worked on farms in USA and really didnt get treated any better than Mexicans who were on the farm. It was just low paid labour for the owner. Americans treated Aussies like idiots for 50 years and now that they get some it back they are whinging! I personally like American but the relationship has to be twosided. Americans with the decline of there country and its economy do not have the luxury of 'standing over' everybody else in the world now. They have blown their opportunity to dominate the world because of their obcession with debt. Until they become more thrifty with their money spending both private and gov't they can expect to be treated as equals as everybody else.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Are you talking about from your American perspective or your indian one?
CoastBoy

Australia

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Aussies do not treat Americans any worse than they treat each other in my opinion! If American feel bothered by Aussies than they should stand up for themselves!
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#12 Dec 7, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. The loon keeps trying, doesn't he ?:) Would hate it if DHS ever lets Humbert into the States though.

Still, he seems to enjoy using a false US proxy location instead.:) Maybe that's enough.

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outage Americans and Australians.:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US/Australian facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.
levi

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
CoastBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
W
I lived and worked in US and did not get treated like a ally. In fact I worked on farms in USA and really didnt get treated any better than Mexicans who were on the farm. It was just low paid labour for the owner. Americans treated Aussies like idiots for 50 years and now that they get some it back they are whinging! I personally like American but the relationship has to be twosided. Americans with the decline of there country and its economy do not have the luxury of 'standing over' everybody else in the world now. They have blown their opportunity to dominate the world because of their obcession with debt. Until they become more thrifty with their money spending both private and gov't they can expect to be treated as equals as everybody else.
America has never wanted to 'dominate' the world. That just shows how little you know about the american persona, however, america will and has always tried to protect american intrest. After all, isnt that what every country should do for their own nation. Sure, there are those throughout the world who disagree wth things america does. Why should america do whats best for any nation if it might not be the best for america? Thats what good government does, no matter the country.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#14 Dec 8, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. The loon keeps trying, doesn't he ?:) Would hate it if DHS ever lets Humbert into the States though.
Still, he seems to enjoy using a false US proxy location instead.:) Maybe that's enough.
Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)
Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outage Americans and Australians.:)
Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))
God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia.
And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US/Australian facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.
Lol, poor old Humby, he tries, he convinces no one but himself but he still tries anyway.
A bit like that whacko Rauf lala, no real purpose except to annoy people.

When you have a Topix account you can make your location whatever you want, no need for a proxy, just type in what you want others to see, makes it easy to appear to be somewhere you're not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) Mon Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
More from around the web