Craig Thompson - Being Handed "Get Ou...

Craig Thompson - Being Handed "Get Out Of Jail Free Card" By Media!

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2012
The Whole Craig Thompson affair has rubbed me backwards from the moment it started!
I would like to state that in no way do I agree with what has happened with Craig Thompson or The HSU nor am I a Labor or Union supporter!
A Full audit by the Taxation Office And The Unions should be undertaken to clean house and refund moneys if any exist, However This Has Become an extremly "FINE LINE" as The Authoritarian Agencys will require "An Army Of Laywers" for every step they take if any at all!

The Involvment Of The Media Has Basically "Invallidated" Any And All Investigations By Authoritarian Agencys

Correct procedure of events "Should Have Been" the Media, handing the evidence it has gained to the "Proper Authorities" and not act on it in any way shape or form until "A Charge Has Been Laid!"

Point 1 - Craig Thompson has NOT been charged with any Offence!
Point 2 - The Media is NOT a Legal Agency!
Point 3 - The Media has publically "BIASED" the case
Point 4 - Any Evidence Presented By Media " presented to the public, Can Not" be presented in a "COURT OF LAW" and is "Invalidated"
Point 5 - The Media has Interfered With The Case And Faces "CHARGES" to that effect!
Point 6 - The Charges Against Craig Thompson Must Be Dismissed!
Point 7 - Craig Thompson(And Family) can now seek "Legal Compensation" in line with "Laws Of Discrimination" against the Media "And Win!"
(*Compensation In line With His Established Living Standards And Pay for the rest of his(Family) life)

By publically "Biasing" the case as such Craig Thompson and the "Rights Of Every Person" in the world can no longer Be Tried by an "Impartial and Unbiased Court & Jury", "All Jury Biased"

How many people were "Interviewed" by the "Media" where the media has "Inadvertantly" told those people "Information" relating to the case!

If "We The People No Longer Believe In The Law", Then "ALL Criminals" serving time "Convicted By Those Laws" must be freed with all charges exponged!

The Law Is Not Perfect But Is The "Evolved" accumulation of the best "Peoples Rights" and "Laws We Have!"

This only becomes apparent when people have been "FOUND INNOCENT!" And released loosing years of their life while the "Real Criminal" is still out there!

Main Point - Correct procedure of events "Should Have Been" the Media, handing the evidence it has gained to the "Proper Authorities" and not act on it in any way shape or form until "A Charge Has Been Laid!"

Who Is Actually Being "Set Up Here" is the "Media", as they will take the Fall in this matter and as such "Silenced!"

Daniel R Colgan
Muswellbrook, NSW, 2333
Australian
Mojo

Australia

#2 May 14, 2012
Hmmm...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2012
Was It Stated "That Fair Work Australia" cannot bring charges forward as "They Are Not A Legal Entity!" Reported "BY THE MEDIA"
Andrew

Perth, Australia

#4 May 14, 2012
Boring

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2012
Andrew wrote:
Boring
Which exemplify's the view of most Australians today, who like so many of the youth today, do not even understand the Policies being represented by our Goverments and as such "VOTE" on that basis!
Liberal represents by the word "Liberation" and freedom, and equal rights for all people, Democracy!
Labor represents by the word "Work" and is usually allied with unions that historically have represented Communisim!
The roles have been confused in australia as policies of parties have been stolen and put forward by rival parties as such their view and agenda's have been blurred!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 May 14, 2012
In regards to Craig Thompson's "I was Set Up", if the investigation continues then the possibility of him being setup "Must Be Investiaged", the people he has named and all those "LINKED" to those people must be investigated!

As far as phone calls are concerned, we know that the phone even when off "Can Hear All Information In A Room" then why is it presumed "That It Cant Make a Phone Call In The Same Way!" just have to look at groups like "Anonymous!" for instance to realise what people can do today!

They can Hack your Phone Or Mobile, clone etc!
They can Hack your Emails and Facebook!
They can Hack your Online Posts And Blogs!

You only have to look at some of the variety of "Gangs" in Australia to see the extent of complex extorsions!

I have no love for Craig Thompson!
I do However support the "Civil Rights" of people!
I do support "Equal Rights" for "All" people!
I say "Equal Rights" as I have believed in and supported "Womens Rights" in the past however "Equal Rights" have gone beyond "Equal" and a "Division" has become apparent in Australia!

Men are now hanging off bridges because they can not get proper "Representaion" of their rights, and a extremly noticable division is the groups which represent females and not males!
I suggest anyone, even males should request to be represented by "Feminist Law" since it has used "Discrimination" as a means of gaining those laws!
Thats what I would do!
Chrissie

Australia

#7 May 21, 2012
What a mess! mmm, let the courts decide his 'fate'. I personally beleive Craig Thomson is a broken man, guilty or not he deserves the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. If it is proven he IS not guilty of any wrong doings and it was a set up, that makes this an even muckier and scary situation for politics. Oh boy, and we thought the schoolyard was a breeding ground for bullies!
Africoons suck

Rivervale, Australia

#8 May 21, 2012
Shoot the sniffling lying rodent in the head....then call an Election.

The sooner Labor are out the better for Australia. Worst government in Australian history.
bubbles

Australia

#9 May 21, 2012
the lying bastard bring on the election so we can get this uselerss govt OUT worst govt we have ever had
Queenslander

Australia

#10 May 21, 2012
I think Craig Thomson is disturbed. He has lied and lied and has now lost his grip on reality, he actually believes he has done no wrong. I concur with all the comments regarding his conduct, his lies and cunning are disgraceful, but what if he were really mentally ill, he would need help, and certainly wouldnt be fit to sit in parliament and render any kind of vote, it wouldnt be a vote from a sound or dare I say it, SANE person. Surely it should be suggested that he see a Psychiatrist, determine whether he is of sound mind, if indeed he is nuts, then that would be a good enough reason to sack him from the Labor party, we could then hopefully get the outcome we all want and that is an election.
just sayin

Australia

#11 May 21, 2012
What concerns me most is the people who want an election are also the same people who believe Tony Abbott is the answer. This country has done very well thru the gfc and anyone who tells you different is only trying to win an election. I believe in continuous improvement and advancement of our society and that's why it annoys me so much that people think this government is failing us the only way to solve the problem is to re-elect a party that has failed us many times in the past. My kingdom for another viable option.
lynch mob

Adelaide, Australia

#12 May 21, 2012
The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat, is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. Application of this principle is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted.

Roman law

The sixth century Digest of Justinian (22.3.2) provides, as a general rule of evidence: Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat —“Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies”. It is there attributed to the second and third century jurist Paul. When this rule is applied to criminal process (whether or not that was done in Roman law itself), it places the burden of proof upon the accuser, which has the corollary that the accused is presumed to be innocent.

Meaning

“Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. This is often expressed in the phrase innocent until proven guilty, coined by the English lawyer Sir William Garrow (1760–1840).[15] Garrow insisted that accusers be robustly tested in court. An objective observer in the position of the juror must reasonably conclude that the defendant almost certainly committed the crime….

To ensure this legal protection is maintained a set of three related rules govern the procedure of criminal trials. The presumption means:

1. With respect to the critical facts of the case – whether the crime charged was committed and whether the defendant was the person who committed the crime – the state has the entire burden of proof.

2. With respect to the critical facts of the case, the defendant does not have any burden of proof whatsoever. The defendant does not have to testify, call witnesses or present any other evidence, and if the defendant elects not to testify or present evidence, this decision cannot be used against them.

3. The jury or judge is not to draw any negative inferences from the fact the defendant has been charged with a crime and is present in court and represented by an attorney. They must decide the case solely on evidence presented during the trial.

The fundamental right

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states:“Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which they have had all the guarantees necessary for their defence”.
Africoons suck

Rivervale, Australia

#13 May 22, 2012
Make the wanker lick Gillards fishy flange. That will make him quit politics or send him blind.
Hydro

Australia

#14 May 22, 2012
Daniel,

It is very hard to believe you are not biased....I you want ppl to believe you are neutral then you need a good lesson in how to write......it is rather obvious what your political views are !!!

That being said....one one side you say the media is at fault and the courts should be in control....then you go on and say all charges must be dismissed (even though he is yet to be charged !!!). What are you on man !!!..... just let the legal system do its job....if there is a case to answer then let him answer it in a court. Now you are doing exactly what you accuse the media of doing...that is being biased. Despite what you may think....ppl are very wary of your type that want to huff and puff and let me tell you that you are just as bad as the rest of those useless pollies. They are all full of it and need to be held accountable....I actually respect a used car salesman more than the pollies and none of em can lie straight in bed. So Daniel or whatever your name is or party pays your wages, wake up as the bloke really SMELLS !!!! I dont know what the truth is however since his story has changed so many times I am of the opinion he is dirty....You seem to ignore the independent HSU inquiry.....WHY !!!!!!! cause you bat for the other team that is why !!! And for the record, I have been a labour voter all my life and this bloke really smells....and Gillard is not far behind him as she has backed him just cause she needs his vote....no morals but when has a pollie ever has morals....they are all slimey. I just live in hope that one day we have an honest leader !!! They all lie no matter what side they are on....so why should we trust any of them yet you seem to trust Thompson...now tell me your not getting paid by the same ppl that pay him !!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 May 22, 2012
Hydro wrote:
Daniel,
It is very hard to believe you are not biased....I you want ppl to believe you are neutral then you need a good lesson in how to write......it is rather obvious what your political views are !!!
That being said....one one side you say the media is at fault and the courts should be in control....then you go on and say all charges must be dismissed (even though he is yet to be charged !!!). What are you on man !!!..... just let the legal system do its job....if there is a case to answer then let him answer it in a court. Now you are doing exactly what you accuse the media of doing...that is being biased. Despite what you may think....ppl are very wary of your type that want to huff and puff and let me tell you that you are just as bad as the rest of those useless pollies. They are all full of it and need to be held accountable....I actually respect a used car salesman more than the pollies and none of em can lie straight in bed. So Daniel or whatever your name is or party pays your wages, wake up as the bloke really SMELLS !!!! I dont know what the truth is however since his story has changed so many times I am of the opinion he is dirty....You seem to ignore the independent HSU inquiry.....WHY !!!!!!! cause you bat for the other team that is why !!! And for the record, I have been a labour voter all my life and this bloke really smells....and Gillard is not far behind him as she has backed him just cause she needs his vote....no morals but when has a pollie ever has morals....they are all slimey. I just live in hope that one day we have an honest leader !!! They all lie no matter what side they are on....so why should we trust any of them yet you seem to trust Thompson...now tell me your not getting paid by the same ppl that pay him !!!!
In this situation its like pating the cat backwards, its getting to me, its like a scene from sliders where life and death has become a media show!

I would reply - I am neutral in most senarios!
In regards to trusting thopmson I hold myself reserved until the outcome HOWEVER should it not be investigated that a possible hacking has occured in case a third party is involved!
As for footage "There Are More Camera's In The Street That May Have Caught Footage That Dont Get Wiped Every 24Hrs, ATM's For Instance May Have A Background Shot"
In response my views are -
All people should be entitled to an impartial Court and Jury
Media and Authorities should not name names until a conviction (if ever) based on retaliation that the family gets even tho the criminal is put in Jail!(A Grey Area I Know)
Since it is evident that he can no longer get an unbiased case, guilty or not, evidence has been broadcast and has become invalidated because of that fact and Invalidated The Case!
FWA should not be investigating this case because the boyfriend of a member of HSU is working there, based on the fact that "IT LOOKS BAD" publicly, as such the case should have been passed to a separate or independant body to preserve integrity!
What has me Jammed up is hacking of phones by people ranking up bills on those phones be it mobiles or motel pabx systems "Is A Reality", Yet not one word has been put forward on the news regarding that fact "Which Shows Media Bias"
People are also forgeting we are now living in a world where groups like Anonymous exist, and while Craig Thompson may have done something wrong it is Vigilante hacker groups made up of teen hackers that may have also been involved!
I have got a real problem with anyone being blamed for something they didnt do, as it can mean the difference many years in jail instead of the correct time allocated by the courts for what they did do, if they did, which is based on "The Total Of Public Opinions" affecting change within the system (Ongoing Evolution Of Law), and while the balance isnt perfect and sometimes needs correcting, it does get corrected in response to total public opinion!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 May 22, 2012
Hydro - In this situation its like pating the cat backwards, its getting to me, its like a scene from sliders where life and death has become a media show!

I would reply - I am neutral in most senarios!
In regards to trusting thopmson I hold myself reserved until the outcome HOWEVER should it not be investigated that a possible hacking has occured in case a third party is involved!
As for footage "There Are More Camera's In The Street That May Have Caught Footage That Dont Get Wiped Every 24Hrs, ATM's For Instance May Have A Background Shot"
In response my views are -
All people should be entitled to an impartial Court and Jury
Media and Authorities should not name names until a conviction (if ever) based on retaliation that the family gets even tho the criminal is put in Jail!(A Grey Area I Know)
Since it is evident that he can no longer get an unbiased case, guilty or not, evidence has been broadcast and has become invalidated because of that fact and Invalidated The Case!
FWA should not be investigating this case because the boyfriend of a member of HSU is working there, based on the fact that "IT LOOKS BAD" publicly, as such the case should have been passed to a separate or independant body to preserve integrity!
What has me Jammed up is hacking of phones by people ranking up bills on those phones be it mobiles or motel pabx systems "Is A Reality", Yet not one word has been put forward on the news regarding that fact "Which Shows Media Bias"
People are also forgeting we are now living in a world where groups like Anonymous exist, and while Craig Thompson may have done something wrong it is Vigilante hacker groups made up of teen hackers that may have also been involved!
I have got a real problem with anyone being blamed for something they didnt do, as it can mean the difference many years in jail instead of the correct time allocated by the courts for what they did do, if they did, which is based on "The Total Of Public Opinions" affecting change within the system (Ongoing Evolution Of Law), and while the balance isnt perfect and sometimes needs correcting, it does get corrected in response to total public opinion!
In Regards To fixing The Problem So It NEVER occurs in the future!
I forwarded the Idea that If any politition is under investigation then to preserve parlimentary integrity, that the person being investigated stands down on a probationary wage, and that a TEMP Vice Minister takes on the roles in the electorate and in parliment that represents The Vote!
In doing so a person being investigated is not subject to Political Tug O Wars!
scales balwyn

Australia

#18 May 22, 2012
Dear Daniel,why did it take over 3 years for FAIR WORK AUSTRALIA to produce it's findings,of over 150 misdemeanours. WHO instructed them to place this case at the bottom of the "too hard basket" ?? Someone, who desperately wants to remain in power by whatever it takes ???
Fair

Wahroonga, Australia

#19 May 22, 2012
Chrissie wrote:
What a mess! mmm, let the courts decide his 'fate'. I personally beleive Craig Thomson is a broken man, guilty or not he deserves the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. If it is proven he IS not guilty of any wrong doings and it was a set up, that makes this an even muckier and scary situation for politics. Oh boy, and we thought the schoolyard was a breeding ground for bullies!
If I stole from my place of work, or was even just suspected of stealing, I'm sure my workplace would just defend me and pay for my legal fees... LABOR COVER UP! Corruption to the extreme!!! If I was even just suspected of stealing the police would be investigating, I would be in trouble with the Police! Why are palimentarians any different. They're not and I hope he suffers as much as any criminal would. There's 156 cases against him with evidence, yeah, I'm sure he's innocent. Enjoy prison Craig! Tears of "poor me" won't help a lier and thief!!!!
Fair

Wahroonga, Australia

#20 May 22, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
In this situation its like pating the cat backwards, its getting to me, its like a scene from sliders where life and death has become a media show!
I would reply - I am neutral in most senarios!
In regards to trusting thopmson I hold myself reserved until the outcome HOWEVER should it not be investigated that a possible hacking has occured in case a third party is involved!
As for footage "There Are More Camera's In The Street That May Have Caught Footage That Dont Get Wiped Every 24Hrs, ATM's For Instance May Have A Background Shot"
In response my views are -
All people should be entitled to an impartial Court and Jury
Media and Authorities should not name names until a conviction (if ever) based on retaliation that the family gets even tho the criminal is put in Jail!(A Grey Area I Know)
Since it is evident that he can no longer get an unbiased case, guilty or not, evidence has been broadcast and has become invalidated because of that fact and Invalidated The Case!
FWA should not be investigating this case because the boyfriend of a member of HSU is working there, based on the fact that "IT LOOKS BAD" publicly, as such the case should have been passed to a separate or independant body to preserve integrity!
What has me Jammed up is hacking of phones by people ranking up bills on those phones be it mobiles or motel pabx systems "Is A Reality", Yet not one word has been put forward on the news regarding that fact "Which Shows Media Bias"
People are also forgeting we are now living in a world where groups like Anonymous exist, and while Craig Thompson may have done something wrong it is Vigilante hacker groups made up of teen hackers that may have also been involved!
I have got a real problem with anyone being blamed for something they didnt do, as it can mean the difference many years in jail instead of the correct time allocated by the courts for what they did do, if they did, which is based on "The Total Of Public Opinions" affecting change within the system (Ongoing Evolution Of Law), and while the balance isnt perfect and sometimes needs correcting, it does get corrected in response to total public opinion!
Isn't the 150 odd finding against him evidence of guilt??? The Australian public arn't stupid. But they are angry. The sooner the lying, stealing Craig Thompson goes to jail, the sooner Australia is rid of if communist dictator and can find itself a real prime minister, someone looking after our best interests and not just trying to keep herself in power.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#21 May 23, 2012
scales balwyn wrote:
Dear Daniel,why did it take over 3 years for FAIR WORK AUSTRALIA to produce it's findings,of over 150 misdemeanours. WHO instructed them to place this case at the bottom of the "too hard basket" ?? Someone, who desperately wants to remain in power by whatever it takes ???
Ahh The Response I was waiting for and "Expected!", and tonight I shall you "WHERE" the influence is coming from as will be shown in my next link!
Understanding "HOW" it works wakes people up to what forces are at work constantly not only in our country but in the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A man has just proved that playing Pok mo... 33 min Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 8 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
News Cardinal George Pell: Australian cleric accused... 12 hr indians abbos sam... 1
I can't wait for the day white people become ex... (May '13) 12 hr indians abbos sam... 167
Buying furniture online - Help please! Thu Grassclipper 2
News Australian police investigate Vatican treasurer... Thu Indian catholic p... 5
are all chinese girls cruel,heartless,soulless,... (Aug '13) Thu Indians abbos sam... 22
More from around the web