Gun Crime 'Out of Control' Despite Strict Australia Laws

Aug 21, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 9

As former Australian politician Tim Fischer turns the shooting of Christopher Lane into an opportunity to push a travel boycott until the U.S. changes its gun laws, police in Sydney launched "a new plan to tackle out-of-control gun violence" there.

Full Story
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Aug 22, 2013
The gun laws we have only impose restrictions on law abiding Australian citizens. This only empowers the criminal element. I hope that America does not make the same mistakes that we have.
Good Aussies

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Aug 22, 2013
What politician on an exorbitant pay level would like a man with knowledge to own a gun?

It's simple. Even a child can understand this.
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Any person in Australia caught in possession of an unlicenced firearm should be taken out the back of the Police station and shot, twice, in the head.
Good Aussies

Austin, TX

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Effendi Bohong wrote:
Any person in Australia caught in possession of an unlicenced firearm should be taken out the back of the Police station and shot, twice, in the head.
Come and get it bitch. My firearms are neither licensed or unlicensed.

They just exist. I own them.

Come and get it son.
William

London, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Well it's the Justice system that's out of control in this rotten country ( America )!. See, if you're White and murder a Black, you get a big pat on the back. But if you're Black, you get immediately sent to the Slammer!!!.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Our Muslim Emperor Obama proves three times again that HE IS an Imposter,and THE BIGGEST FRAUD the world has ever known!

More smokey dark backroom deals of deceit with his "transparency!"Obama and Holder should both be in Club Gitmo!

Our poor EBT voters are still in love with him even after they owe many thousands of dollars that they don't have!Gee...I wonder who picks up the tab!

Obama still walks in the shadow of Jesus;Oop's...I mean Allah.

You idiots continue the excessive reverence to ODUMMY our Prophet!

StupidLY FOOLS!(Sunday Aug 11 | post #962635)
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11 Aug 22, 2013
As the son of an Englishman with relatives in Canada and Australia( and I have been to Aust.)I have a dog in this fight. The problem is not with guns, but with criminals. In the U.S.A., we have a sub-culture of people on welfare who believe they are above the law. The children are raised by parents who were raised on the government teet. We have kids who kill for no reason, some killed a man a few miles from me for no reason but to just have something to do. Drugs and no up-bringing is the problem. It is not guns, but that the world has gone to hell with no one willing to be responsible. The USA is a good place, we have our problems, but so does the rest of the world. I'm just so very sorry that this young man was killed in my country by animals that are rabid. GOD help us all.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#12 Aug 27, 2013
William wrote:
Well it's the Justice system that's out of control in this rotten country ( America )!. See, if you're White and murder a Black, you get a big pat on the back. But if you're Black, you get immediately sent to the Slammer!!!.
BS, three 15 year old drug dealing blacks beat a 13 year old on the school bus. An 89 year old WW2 vet beaten to death by 2 black teens. The young Aussie boy killed by 2 blacks and 1 half black, just because they were bored. A red headed kid was killed by a gang of blacks just because he was white. Blacks kill thousands of blacks every year in the liberal-run cities of the US. It is NOT the guns, it is the animals with no morals that do these evil deeds. George Zimmerman was attacked by a 17 year old that was twice his size, beaten badly, so "Z" shot and killed him with a legally owned weapon. And a jury found "Z" NOT GUILTY. So now the animals want to just kill any and all white people they see. DARE DEFEND YOURSELF.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Effendi Bohong wrote:
The fact that Aust. has (for the most part) band guns, is sad. Freedom can only be protected by self defense. When seconds count, the police are minutes away. Plus, as we are finding out here in the USA, the government can be your biggest enemy to your freedom and liberty. The moral of this story, is don't trust a politician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best age for molesting kids? 5 min Gfc 4
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 9 min Becky 143
Former Australia Prime Minister Gough Whitlam dies 34 min kiwis are parasites 9
Ban cage fighting in Australia 46 min kiwis are parasites 68
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 49 min Desi Power 44
Australian runaway teenager reportedly in IS video 51 min Gloria 2
Four things you should know about indians. 53 min Australian Butter... 5
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 hr INDIAN 6,800
Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide 12 hr BigRabbit 36

Australia People Search