Jack

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Campbell Newman is considering doing away with compulsory voting. What a great idea. The last great idea was from the Labor Party when they disbanded the Senate in Queensland. Labor people don't like voting too lazy to get off there arses, Newman will be there for ever.
Poop

Perth, Australia

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Voting is stupid anyway.
Retarded Australians have only voted for the same two parties for the last 100 years and then whinge when things don't change.
So Australia deserves what it gets.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Jack wrote:
Campbell Newman is considering doing away with compulsory voting. What a great idea. The last great idea was from the Labor Party when they disbanded the Senate in Queensland. Labor people don't like voting too lazy to get off there arses, Newman will be there for ever.
Oh you find it a great idea do you? Where were you when I started this thread http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TC... a few months back?
I don't see any ticks over my comment.

Proud Misogynist proving once again that he is 'ahead of time(s)'.

MEN > women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 6 min Habibi_ 4,854
Australians how do you feel that Turkey screwed... 8 min Kneel before Ottoman 1
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 9 min anti- naive liber... 2,610
Allah is a Pig 18 min WhitePete 10
The Halal food means healthy food 24 min Kneel before Ottoman 47
Halal Restaurant List In QLD 27 min Betty Boop 2
The Sunday Telegraph - Sydney - Muslims 30 min logs 5
Muhammad rooted his dead Aunt in her coffin! 32 min Hate muslims 43
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 44,991
Is Australia as creepy as the USA? 4 hr charADEs n FKWITs... 29
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••