Australia

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Discuss
sid

Chermside, Australia

#2 Apr 16, 2013
It Is Truth wrote:
Discuss
I have found chinese in china to be the least racist country I have lived in.
you are a pos

Australia

#3 Apr 16, 2013
It's true: The Chinese are incredibly racist. They do not have a decent multicultural society and believe that they are "racially pure" and need to stay that way.

It's disgusting the way they demand others to accept them when they can't do the same in their own cultures. Their hypocrisy and double standards are tragically transparent - too bad they don't understand how stupid they look to the rest of the world.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#5 Apr 16, 2013
you are a pos wrote:
It's true: The Chinese are incredibly racist. They do not have a decent multicultural society and believe that they are "racially pure" and need to stay that way.
It's disgusting the way they demand others to accept them when they can't do the same in their own cultures. Their hypocrisy and double standards are tragically transparent - too bad they don't understand how stupid they look to the rest of the world.
You have probably had limited contact with chinese, if you really want to know what chinese are like go to china and meet the real people not the nouveau riche chinese you meet here.
you are a pos

Australia

#6 Apr 16, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
You have probably had limited contact with chinese, if you really want to know what chinese are like go to china and meet the real people not the nouveau riche chinese you meet here.
I have to say that this is true: the Chinese here are an appalling lot of nasty racists as any I've ever seen. And they're nothing but philistines who are barely adequately educated. It's frankly offensive and they are really offensive as well. That we're supposed to suck up is just not going to happen - we already know more than we want to.

As a result of my dealings with them here I have no desire to ever go to China. Being in HK when it was British was enough for me.
Larry

Australia

#8 Apr 16, 2013
you are a pos wrote:
yeah agreed
sid

Chermside, Australia

#9 Apr 16, 2013
you are a pos wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that this is true: the Chinese here are an appalling lot of nasty racists as any I've ever seen. And they're nothing but philistines who are barely adequately educated. It's frankly offensive and they are really offensive as well. That we're supposed to suck up is just not going to happen - we already know more than we want to.
As a result of my dealings with them here I have no desire to ever go to China. Being in HK when it was British was enough for me.
HK is not representative of the real china, I lived amongst the common people in a reasonable size village and I can say my experiences were all positive.
gilliar

Surry Hills, Australia

#10 Apr 16, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found chinese in china to be the least racist country I have lived in.
Can't comment on China, but the Chinese are incredibley racist towards Tibetans I found and there contempt for Japanese people in western societies such as UK and Australia isn't a hidden secret.

White Australians could learn a thing or two from Asian racists. Asian racists aren't hand wringing apologists about who they dislike. They simply don't give a shit.
you are a pos

Australia

#11 Apr 16, 2013
gilliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't comment on China, but the Chinese are incredibley racist towards Tibetans I found and there contempt for Japanese people in western societies such as UK and Australia isn't a hidden secret.
White Australians could learn a thing or two from Asian racists. Asian racists aren't hand wringing apologists about who they dislike. They simply don't give a shit.
THAT is true: They utterly LOATHE the Japanese (and secretly or not so secretly anyone who isn't Chinese) and they make no apology for it. What's so odd is that they demand that other races NOT be racist toward them. Bizarre.

It's the same with muslims, koreans, and the japanese in general.
Elias

Australia

#12 Apr 16, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
HK is not representative of the real china, I lived amongst the common people in a reasonable size village and I can say my experiences were all positive.
Depends on who you are. Chinese will treat westerners differently to other Asians or perhaps worse if they are darkies.
CACA

Sydney, Australia

#13 Apr 16, 2013
you are a pos wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your background?
Myth Buster

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14 Apr 16, 2013
gilliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't comment on China, but the Chinese are incredibley racist towards Tibetans
The Tibetans are the most spoiled minorities in China if not the entire world. If a Tibetan steal from a Han the police will close one eye. If a Tibetan student fail his exam he still go to college under all kinds of scholarships.
The CIA was using the Tibetans to project to the world how evil Chinese are (started with the Korean war 1953) and the central Gov of China is doing everything to show the opposite.
Everything coming out of Tibet is politicized depending on which side you are on.
Myth Buster

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Apr 16, 2013
you are a pos wrote:
Interesting!
Care to give more specific examples?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 16, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd reckon it would be easy to not seem racist if everyone in your town was an exact carbon copy of you.

The village you stayed in, was a homogenous society like the rest of China, right?
gilliar

Drummoyne, Australia

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tibetans are the most spoiled minorities in China if not the entire world. If a Tibetan steal from a Han the police will close one eye. If a Tibetan student fail his exam he still go to college under all kinds of scholarships.
The CIA was using the Tibetans to project to the world how evil Chinese are (started with the Korean war 1953) and the central Gov of China is doing everything to show the opposite.
Everything coming out of Tibet is politicized depending on which side you are on.
I spent a week in Tibet in a particular area and can only say what I saw the locals experience from Chinese soldiers. The harassment and persecution was terrible. If I was present with the locals, it wasn't as bad, but I was questioned why I would be with "these people" when having my papers scrutinised.

What happened in other small villages in Tibet, I couldn't comment on.
Myth Buster

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on who you are. Chinese will treat westerners differently to other Asians or perhaps worse if they are darkies.
The Hong Kong Chinese even discriminate other Chinese from Mainland China. HK locals are the rudest people you can ever find. They have improved recently because their livelihood now depends on the influx of mainland tourists.
Racial prejudice is in every society. It's just a matter of degree and how far is reflected the real life.
2/3 of the HK population are immigrants from else where especially refugees from China. They don't love the Britian or China. Nationalism is replaced with $.
Myth Buster

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#19 Apr 16, 2013
gilliar wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a week in Tibet in a particular area and can only say what I saw the locals experience from Chinese soldiers. The harassment and persecution was terrible. If I was present with the locals, it wasn't as bad, but I was questioned why I would be with "these people" when having my papers scrutinised.
What happened in other small villages in Tibet, I couldn't comment on.
What harassment from the soldiers, can you be more specific?
The soldiers are strictly kept out of sight as far as possible. The local police are 80+% local Tibetans.
One of CIA's main target of operations in China is Tibet and Xinjiang. Radio Free Asia and round the clock broadcast in Tibet (guess why they spend 100 m every year when there is a budget cut looming in Washington). Foreign tourists are closely watch in Tibet because many have political agenda.
chan

Australia

#20 Apr 16, 2013
chinese is jews of asia...
China back iran kill jews

Shenzhen, China

#21 Apr 16, 2013
anglos are jews of Europe. city of london=
city of jews. new york=jew york
China back iran kill jews

Shenzhen, China

#22 Apr 16, 2013
there are nothing wrong about Racism.
Racism = selfless love to their own Race and Nation
Racism = self-respect ,self-love and self-improvement

China will have more jewish blood and more Semitic arab blood on their hands in the future.
"He who conquer the EuroAsia,conquer the world"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snagvotes: Where to get a sausage sandwich in C... 13 hr Pool Has Inky Lint 1
Need your help to find a reliable cheap essay w... (Jan '13) 14 hr getgoodgrade 44
White people are scum thieves of the world (Mar '13) Thu Tdex123 153
News A different dynamic: indie feature Zelos boasts... Thu Clive Palmer 1
News Teens arrested as police ramp up Melbourne carj... Thu Sniffy 1
Australia's Muslim Population Fastest Growing I... (Aug '12) Wed Glo53 182
A New Take Wed A Random Poster 209
More from around the web