Former Australian PM says gun control made country safer

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFIE-TV Evansville

Former Australian Prime Minister, John Howard, says far-reaching gun control legislation in 1996 after a deadly mass shooting in his country has worked, and Australians are now safer than before.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Remember readin about Tasmanian dude shootin tourists. Then Howard did his gun control thing and Australians are happy ever after.

Young radical Humbert once against guns. Today I appreciate 2nd amendment.

Citizens need to BE ARMED. Protect my family from China-Australia invasion.

Knock on my door Australia. If you can't pronounce the R I'll blow your goddamn headoff.
UScitizenAbroad

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Still using your false US proxy location, Mr Humbert ? ;)

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outrage Americans and Australians.:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia. Our stalwart and most reliable friend.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

John Howard should be put in prison for the rest of his life for what he did to law abiding gun owners.
true blue

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

And now guns pour into this country illegally, everday there are shootings, most committed by middle eastern criminals... corrupt custom officials turn a blind eye, governments turn a blind eye... A lot of people who our 'Governments' have let into this country in their multiculturalism is great chant, are criminals as are their families, they have lived their lives by the gun..
Who pays for all this, responible gun owners, decent migrants, and the general public...
The Prodigy

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mr Humbert wrote:
Remember readin about Tasmanian dude shootin tourists. Then Howard did his gun control thing and Australians are happy ever after.
Young radical Humbert once against guns. Today I appreciate 2nd amendment.
Citizens need to BE ARMED. Protect my family from China-Australia invasion.
Knock on my door Australia. If you can't pronounce the R I'll blow your goddamn headoff.
^^ LOL this guy is a crack up ^^
Bunny Blaster

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

John Howard was full of crap like most politicians in this country. What about the bike gangs shooting the shit out of Sydney suburbs with illegal and unlicenced weapons. What about the 2 million guns still unnacounted for in Australian homes. Guns dont kill people...people kill people. Its like blaming the spoon for making you fat.
Bunny Blaster

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Bloody Nanny state run by extreme left wing Greenies and halfwitted social engineers.
Bill

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Which countries do you think/know of, that are safer places to live in because of more guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 11 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 85
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 11 min Peter Hall 1,258
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 15 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 43,929
Are you pro Palestine or pro Israel 28 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 13
Kisi Ko Mere Whatsapp Par Sexy Group Me Add Hon... 31 min Harini returnz 2
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... 35 min Harini returnz 3
I bashed an indian for having his fly down 45 min Indian gutter rat 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••