Former Australian PM says gun control...

Former Australian PM says gun control made country safer

There are 8 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Former Australian PM says gun control made country safer. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

Former Australian Prime Minister, John Howard, says far-reaching gun control legislation in 1996 after a deadly mass shooting in his country has worked, and Australians are now safer than before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Remember readin about Tasmanian dude shootin tourists. Then Howard did his gun control thing and Australians are happy ever after.

Young radical Humbert once against guns. Today I appreciate 2nd amendment.

Citizens need to BE ARMED. Protect my family from China-Australia invasion.

Knock on my door Australia. If you can't pronounce the R I'll blow your goddamn headoff.
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Still using your false US proxy location, Mr Humbert ? ;)

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outrage Americans and Australians.:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia. Our stalwart and most reliable friend.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#3 Jan 21, 2013
John Howard should be put in prison for the rest of his life for what he did to law abiding gun owners.
true blue

Australia

#4 Jan 22, 2013
And now guns pour into this country illegally, everday there are shootings, most committed by middle eastern criminals... corrupt custom officials turn a blind eye, governments turn a blind eye... A lot of people who our 'Governments' have let into this country in their multiculturalism is great chant, are criminals as are their families, they have lived their lives by the gun..
Who pays for all this, responible gun owners, decent migrants, and the general public...
The Prodigy

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Humbert wrote:
Remember readin about Tasmanian dude shootin tourists. Then Howard did his gun control thing and Australians are happy ever after.
Young radical Humbert once against guns. Today I appreciate 2nd amendment.
Citizens need to BE ARMED. Protect my family from China-Australia invasion.
Knock on my door Australia. If you can't pronounce the R I'll blow your goddamn headoff.
^^ LOL this guy is a crack up ^^
Bunny Blaster

Australia

#6 Jan 22, 2013
John Howard was full of crap like most politicians in this country. What about the bike gangs shooting the shit out of Sydney suburbs with illegal and unlicenced weapons. What about the 2 million guns still unnacounted for in Australian homes. Guns dont kill people...people kill people. Its like blaming the spoon for making you fat.
Bunny Blaster

Australia

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Bloody Nanny state run by extreme left wing Greenies and halfwitted social engineers.
Bill

Lidcombe, Australia

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Which countries do you think/know of, that are safer places to live in because of more guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Micheline Bernardini shows the first bikini at ... 1 hr Hahns Dikenbaum 1
News 2016 Qualico Patio Series presents Justine Vand... 1 hr Hahns Dikenbaum 1
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 1 hr Hahns Dikenbaum 1
News unINDIAN to be released in India and Middle East Tue Dutch expat 5
Why are Indians so brown and ugly? (Sep '15) Mon Foreverfate874 14
News WTF News: It's Weird, True and Funny Mon beatlesinthebog 3
Australian Women and Black Men. (Aug '11) Sun HateBreed 83
More from around the web