Why NEVERE trust a Pakistani men.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Lady Elizabeth

New Zealand

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Hi folks. I am a caucasian woman of 22 years of age.
I want to tell my story here. I met an Pakistani male in university and fell in love.
I liked his kind words, personality. But little did I know that he was using me for sex. I fell more.
I married him. Later his attitude towards me changed drastically. he beat me up.
He worked but refused to share expenses. He used my condo, I paid for the groceries.
I did this because I loved him. Little did I know that he was having relations with some girls I knew.
I asked for a divorce and he beat me. His motive seemed to be using me to live here.
I could not take it anymore. I am divorced now. I want you to see that many Pakistani men who come here use us.
Their culture is not so pure as I thought. He told me that they burn their wives for dowry in Pakistan.
Please be guarded when getting with an Pakistani male.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Lady Elizabeth wrote:
I want to tell my story here. I met an Pakistani male in university and fell in love.
I liked his kind words, personality. But little did I know that he was using me for sex. I fell more.
I married him. Later his attitude towards me changed drastically. he beat me up.
He worked but refused to share expenses. He used my condo, I paid for the groceries.
I did this because I loved him. Little did I know that he was having relations with some girls I knew.
I asked for a divorce and he beat me. His motive seemed to be using me to live here.
I could not take it anymore. I am divorced now. I want you to see that many Pakistani men who come here use us.
Their culture is not so pure as I thought. He told me that they burn their wives for dowry in Pakistan.
Why are you posting this on the Australian forum if it happened in NZ?
The Fixer

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2012
'Why NEVERE trust a Pakistani men.'

Why NEVERE, do you trust a Pakistani men?

Never trust anyone with a name like NEVERE.
Harmara Bharat mahan hei

Kenthurst, Australia

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Lady Elizabeth wrote:
For sure, thi is a false fabricated story by an indian man...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loool

Brampton, Canada

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Not by an Indian, but an Aussie.

Also, he said something about using, that is right to some point.

I knew an Indian who came here on a student visa, got a girl to fall for him, used her to get permanent residence, as soon as his case was done, he divorced her, and went to India to bring his wife here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#7 Jan 25, 2012
loool wrote:
Not by an Indian, but an Aussie.
Also, he said something about using, that is right to some point.
I knew an Indian who came here on a student visa, got a girl to fall for him, used her to get permanent residence, as soon as his case was done, he divorced her, and went to India to bring his wife here.
Yes the spelling for NEVERE is a bit suspicious.

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the spelling for NEVERE is a bit suspicious.
The syntax of the title doesn't sound like a native English speaker.
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Another Dave wrote:
<quoted text>The syntax of the title doesn't sound like a native English speaker.
Smacks of curryman.
The Fixer

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Another Dave wrote:
<quoted text>The syntax of the title doesn't sound like a native English speaker.
TBA is not a native English speaker.
BEADY The ENEMY Within

Romford, UK

#11 Jan 26, 2012
The Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
TBA is not a native English speaker.
Go and FIX that wobbly head of yours BEADY, black african mugger on the loose!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>Smacks of curryman.
This person lost me as soon as they used the word "condo" - rarely heard in Australia or New Zealand I believe.

My speculation is that the true story revolves around a curry man being used for sex and beaten by a Pakistani man.
Mick

Australia

#14 Jan 26, 2012
well paki u are obviously a sandwich short of a picnic that explains how u got here

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2012
Paki king wrote:
<quoted text>Then the India man jerk of onto mother's boobs and make first born son lick off. Then he rape her and give her aids. Then he eat dog poo like is banquet.
You guys live next door to them so you would know best!

“One World One Paradise”

Since: Jan 11

In my work

#17 Jan 26, 2012
Lady Elizabeth wrote:
Pakistani men do not burn their wives for dowhry. You are confusing Pakistani with Indian. Dowhry is an ancient practice that has been going for many generations in Hindu tradition. As for the beating, you find such acts in every country. Not all Pakistani beat their wives, I certainly would not. A good devout Muslim treats his wife like a queen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mik

Croydon, UK

#19 Apr 17, 2012
this is usual thing for a pakistani man to doo. its hardly news it is. its welll knwn
annie

Valdosta, GA

#20 May 13, 2012
I was talking to a pakistani man for 4 years i ask him if he was married and had kids he said no. i ask him many many times to make sure. he said no. he said he was looking for a loving life partner. i send him money which was stupid so he could get a visa and he said they turned him down. then he wanted me to come to pakistan i got a visa and backed out in the last minute i just got a bad feeling. then his freind called and said that he commited suicide and took poisen but his brothers found him on time to take him to the hospital. he did this 3 times and everytime his brothers found him. He did this 3 different times bec i was not coming. my american freind went to pakistan with a computer job for 6 month. he checked him out. guess what he was married and had three kids. can you believe it. and to top it all off he prays 5 times a day. i am in total shock. where is the fear of god. i can not understand it. it just blows my mind. hope this will keep somone from making a big mistake . girls be careful if you fall in love keep your mind straight dont believe everything or really anything they tell you.
hope this will save someone. someone saved me.
Afeemchi

Brampton, Canada

#21 May 13, 2012
HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistani men do not burn their wives for dowhry. You are confusing Pakistani with Indian. Dowhry is an ancient practice that has been going for many generations in Hindu tradition. As for the beating, you find such acts in every country. Not all Pakistani beat their wives, I certainly would not. A good devout Muslim treats his wife like a queen.
Praise be to Oliver! I mean Allah!

Who watches the simpsons?
india girl

Union, NJ

#22 Jun 19, 2012
this story is very common...pakistani men are racist...they can only really love their own kind unconditionally...take it from me...im amrican...married a pakistani men...have 3 kids with as soon as he got his us passport he gave it to his mom to hold....a year later we were seperated going thru divorce and he says he want nothing to do with kids..hes also in midst of getting arranged to his pakistani cousin.....
Rose

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2012
Dnt trust pakistan me they u ppl around de world
smart women

UK

#26 Nov 2, 2012
ladies... its a good one to gain sympathy and make women hate pakistani men thats not fair is it?
i can understand some men do use women for various reasons (physical,money,visa,power..)
HOWEVER that does not mean only and all pakistani men do it.
do u want me to give u the name of caribian and african men who use british women to get Visa etc.

so dnt try to give pakistani men a bad shade.

by the way before u start thinking i am a paki women to let u know i m not one.

to give your statements a new light where u present brit women as the innocent angels who get foled by bad bad asians let me tell u my friends hubby was paying a brit women money to get his paperwork sorted to stay in Uk so ur so called poor white women sell their identity to bad bad asians so earn some extra money

is that ethical? i dnt think so
+ you white women who are almost naked at the weekend when they go clubing what do they demand the men who they meet should fall in shakespeare love with them and marry them straight away?

girls i do feel sorry for ur experiences but b4 u put asian men as bad villians get the FACTS STRAIGHT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Sat Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Sat Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
Where to get 420? In Melbourne Jan 11 Tariq 7
More from around the web