Dragon

Perth, Australia

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
Oh so now we are to hold these girls to a different standard of behaviour because they're Indian/Muslim? They are allowed to be viscous, nasty little cretins but nobody can comment because it is "racist"?
They are horrible creatures and you should all be publicly condemning them instead of showing them support. If these horrors are any indication of your society's social values then we are doomed!!
Your culture isn't exactly roses. They have been receiving death threats . I will kill you indian etc

Threatening violence against women is nothing to be proud of
Kat

Australia

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Nobody said it was roses, love. The difference is though, we are able to critically reflect on ourselves and grow as people. These two idiots refuse to do that, and from my perspective this inability is not just displayed by these two but by members of select cultures.

You're defending there vileness. The death threats are ridiculous, blown out of proportion as a means for them once again not to take a good hard look at themselves. I'm sure if they genuinely feared for their lives they'd be telling a police officer and not a journalist in a last ditch effort to endear themselves to Australia.
Kat

Australia

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
Nobody said it was roses, love. The difference is though, we are able to critically reflect on ourselves and grow as people. These two idiots refuse to do that, and from my perspective this inability is not just displayed by these two but by members of select cultures.
You're defending there vileness. The death threats are ridiculous, blown out of proportion as a means for them once again not to take a good hard look at themselves. I'm sure if they genuinely feared for their lives they'd be telling a police officer and not a journalist in a last ditch effort to endear themselves to Australia.
Erg there = their in the first sentence of the second paragraph.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
So not likeing certain foods is inexcusable but threatening to kill someone is all right in your books.

Maybe you should be looking at yourself and your culture.

Just puting it out there. Maybe certain cultures don't threaten to kill people all the time.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#26 Feb 7, 2013
It wasn't that they didn't like food. They were rude, arrogant, belittling and plain nasty. This behaviour is abhorrent to most Australians.

The death threats are disgusting but hardly to be taken seriously. As stated earlier, if they were serious there'd be a police investigation and not a newspaper interview. See, we have laws against that kind of thing because we don't approve of it. Get it?
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#27 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
It wasn't that they didn't like food. They were rude, arrogant, belittling and plain nasty. This behaviour is abhorrent to most Australians.
The death threats are disgusting but hardly to be taken seriously. As stated earlier, if they were serious there'd be a police investigation and not a newspaper interview. See, we have laws against that kind of thing because we don't approve of it. Get it?
Your still defending the death threats. Did you do it?
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#28 Feb 7, 2013
You are insane and incapable of an intelligent debate. Be gone, troll.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#29 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
You are insane and incapable of an intelligent debate. Be gone, troll.
Intellegent people don't defend death threats. Are you aware the police are investigating it.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#30 Feb 7, 2013
Are you aware implicating an innocent person in a crime is a crime in itself? You horror. No wonder you defend those scumbags, you're probably a relation.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#31 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
Are you aware implicating an innocent person in a crime is a crime in itself? You horror. No wonder you defend those scumbags, you're probably a relation.
I asked you if you did it. I didn't state that you made the threat.
But it seems irrational on your behalf to defend criminal acts.
You seem very passionate in hating two young kids on a tv show. A reality tv show that needs ratings .so they need contestants to upset each other.

Instead you attack there culture and defend people threatening violence.

You really need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Those girls don't even come close to your vile nature.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#32 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually sick. Who in there right mind threatens girls with death threats.
If I was white australian I would be disgusted with these vile creatures attacking young women.
It shows Australians in the worst possible light
Think the majority would agree with you. Except perhaps our tasmanian friend living in Clayton...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#33 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
Earlier you reacted to thte death threats post by protesting people feeling sorry for them. Not hiding anything are you?
Lollypop man

Sydney, Australia

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Joe Hildebrand sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Its got nothing to do with Nazism.
Australians are just sick of filthy smelly indians and their obnoxious attitude.
And what about their racism ? NOOOOOO thats ok with you isnt it.
Its only racist when a white person speaks their mind, but its fine for ethnic famililes to not allow their children to marry australians and to only employ their own kind.
Anti Racism campaigners are nothing but weak little twits with nothing better to do, always leftwing extremists and the left wing extremists support rights for pedophiles. So that makes them and you pedophiles.
Wow, this is hight of dumbness, first you kill and attack people and then ask them to shut up, its not possible in the democratic country, you should feck off to China or North Korea. People will speak against the dastrdly acts of whites against minorities, that's there birth right.
Lollypop man

Sydney, Australia

#35 Feb 7, 2013
These whites have to pay the price for their racism, they have killed millions around the world, because of their obsession with race and madness about pale skin colour. I don't understand why the hell genes become abnormal and mutated to give rise to these pale albino chimps, they caused so much blood shed and wars, loot, plunder and slavery, that world does not require them any more. The world was always doing fine when they used to live in caves and will do well without them.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#36 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you if you did it. I didn't state that you made the threat.
But it seems irrational on your behalf to defend criminal acts.
You seem very passionate in hating two young kids on a tv show. A reality tv show that needs ratings .so they need contestants to upset each other.
Instead you attack there culture and defend people threatening violence.
You really need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Those girls don't even come close to your vile nature.
True. We hate them for fun in the confines of our lounge room.
Take it any further and it's just sad.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#37 Feb 7, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We hate them for fun in the confines of our lounge room.
Take it any further and it's just sad.
That was my point. I'm not one of the haters I thought it was hilarious as well as jakes comments in the show.

You could see they were playin up like like spoilt kids and the reactions from the older contestants was gold.

I thought they came off as cute but abnoxious girls.

It would get rather stale if there was no drama and everyone was overly nice.

What I won't tolerate is threatening girls in there early 20's. last time I checked in Australia we don't threaten women with violence even if it is twitter.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#38 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still defending the death threats. Did you do it?
The girls say that the Indian community dislikes them as much as other people.

The death threats were likely from other Indians.
arthur

Australia

#39 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually sick. Who in there right mind threatens girls with death threats.
If I was white australian I would be disgusted with these vile creatures attacking young women.
It shows Australians in the worst possible light
They should have rigged it to keep them on.I only watched it to see them act like spoilt little brats.Seen worse on a bus where an idiot with a kid in a pram threatens some French girls with a Stanley knife slashing for singing in French.That guy was a moron.
Kerminator

Sydney, Australia

#40 Feb 7, 2013
Lollypop man wrote:
These whites have to pay the price for their racism, they have killed millions around the world, because of their obsession with race and madness about pale skin colour. I don't understand why the hell genes become abnormal and mutated to give rise to these pale albino chimps, they caused so much blood shed and wars, loot, plunder and slavery, that world does not require them any more. The world was always doing fine when they used to live in caves and will do well without them.
haha well said....fkn pale albino chimps.
arthur

Australia

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Kerminator wrote:
<quoted text>
haha well said....fkn pale albino chimps.
Mate,you have a caste system,and the lighter skinned an Indian girl is the more attractive she is to you guys.WTF.I like blonde haired blue eyed aussies but wouldn't knock back a dark haired olived skin girl anyday..They both have to be thin and good looking though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 6 min Mr dontgiveAF 8,643
Canada is going to become a Indian country 12 min varun gowda 313
Proof Tony Abbott's gay! 12 min SnyffMyPhartz 3
South Australian firm DROPS Halal Accreditation! 16 min The ADELAIDEAN 84
Saudi Arabian culture vs Australian culture 18 min animals against i... 6
Clover Moore's Giant Condom 19 min Tarquin 6
Dick Survey 20 min Tarquin 20
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 23 min MuslimHater 22
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 2 hr varun gowda 103
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 3 hr One tenth Boong 158