First Prev
of 8
Next Last
HaHa

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Not so nice for girls with spice

February 7, 2013

Jessie Khan and Biswa Kamila have emerged from their eviction on My Kitchen Rules on Wednesday night to admit their shock at the racist comments and death threats surrounding their appearance on the series.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and...

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Clueless 20 something's that are trying to hold onto their lost teens mixed with Indian arrogance.
Nasty mix.
Truth Hurts

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Drunk, Dumb and Racist a truthful reflection of Australian society, Watch and enjoy!! Three cheers to Joe Hildebrand, Hip Hip Hurray!! LOL

He should be given order of Oz for his great contribution to the world of Journalism!!

Joe Hildebrand sucks

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Joe Hildebrand was just a turd.
All he wanted to do was stir up controversy and get his name out there and he succeeded. He was a nobody before and will be a nobody again.
Its just shock jornalism.
He dosent give a shit about indians
Hebrew

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Joe Hildebrand sucks wrote:
Joe Hildebrand was just a turd.
All he wanted to do was stir up controversy and get his name out there and he succeeded. He was a nobody before and will be a nobody again.
Its just shock jornalism.
He dosent give a shit about indians
You are wrong, Joe is now international celebrity and will be awarded highest awards in most Asian countries for exposing the redneck Australians. He should be awarded order of Australia, Good on you Joe
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, Joe is now international celebrity and will be awarded highest awards in most Asian countries for exposing the redneck Australians. He should be awarded order of Australia, Good on you Joe
I think Hildebrandt was trying to expose the folly of native indian concerns that the country was 'dangerous' to Indians. I believe he achieved his goal. The Indian visitors were decidedly comfortable with Australia by the end of the series. especially the girl from the call centre.
Joe Hildebrand sucks

Odessa, Ukraine

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved my point, all he did was make one documentary that was designed to cause controversy to get ratings.
The leftwing audiance love the australians are bad ethnics good thing no matter what.
What else has he done except appear on the morning show or any other low rating tv show that will have him. Nobody will care about him in the future, f/uck all care about him now. Its only India that maybe so people know about him. I highly doubt anyone else has seen him, Im sure f.a. in Korea know or care who he is.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#8 Feb 6, 2013
HaHa wrote:
Not so nice for girls with spice
February 7, 2013
Jessie Khan and Biswa Kamila have emerged from their eviction on My Kitchen Rules on Wednesday night to admit their shock at the racist comments and death threats surrounding their appearance on the series.
Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and...
death threats seem exessive...after all, nobody will remember them in a few months.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Oh so now we are to hold these girls to a different standard of behaviour because they're Indian/Muslim? They are allowed to be viscous, nasty little cretins but nobody can comment because it is "racist"?

They are horrible creatures and you should all be publicly condemning them instead of showing them support. If these horrors are any indication of your society's social values then we are doomed!!
Joe Hildebrand sucks

Odessa, Ukraine

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Notice to you changed you name from Truth Hurts to Hebrew.... its this meant to fool people into thinking you are two people ?
sparky

Australia

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are these imposters from other countries even on this forum.
Don't call yrself Hebrew. Jews have more commonsense than that.
Hebrew

Sydney, Australia

#12 Feb 6, 2013
sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are these imposters from other countries even on this forum.
Don't call yrself Hebrew. Jews have more commonsense than that.
Becuase Joe is a Jew, and he is anti-Nazism and Nazism is behind White racism.

White=Racism, Racism=Hostility, Hostility=Wars, Wars= Casualties and Destruction,

So Joe did right by exposing the whites, racism can only be contained by discussion and dialogue, and confronting the racists, In Australia for last few decades after white Australia Policy, the Govt agencies have always denied racism exists and media and press covered up the whole issue of racism, that's why it has multiplied into plague proportion.
Joe Hildebrand sucks

Odessa, Ukraine

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuase Joe is a Jew, and he is anti-Nazism and Nazism is behind White racism.
White=Racism, Racism=Hostility, Hostility=Wars, Wars= Casualties and Destruction,
So Joe did right by exposing the whites, racism can only be contained by discussion and dialogue, and confronting the racists, In Australia for last few decades after white Australia Policy, the Govt agencies have always denied racism exists and media and press covered up the whole issue of racism, that's why it has multiplied into plague proportion.
Its got nothing to do with Nazism.
Australians are just sick of filthy smelly indians and their obnoxious attitude.
And what about their racism ? NOOOOOO thats ok with you isnt it.
Its only racist when a white person speaks their mind, but its fine for ethnic famililes to not allow their children to marry australians and to only employ their own kind.
Anti Racism campaigners are nothing but weak little twits with nothing better to do, always leftwing extremists and the left wing extremists support rights for pedophiles. So that makes them and you pedophiles.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Furthermore it just goes to show how emotionally immature these two fools are. Everyone is telling them what horrid people they are and instead of these two taking a step back and looking at their own behaviour, you know, critical reflection, they blame the masses who are calling them on their disgusting displays of disrespect.

"Racists!" "Mean" "cruel" are all just meaningless drivel they tell themselves so they don't have to accept the reality that maybe there is a problem with THEM.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
death threats seem exessive...after all, nobody will remember them in a few months.
It's actually sick. Who in there right mind threatens girls with death threats.

If I was white australian I would be disgusted with these vile creatures attacking young women.

It shows Australians in the worst possible light
India arabs africans suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually sick. Who in there right mind threatens girls with death threats.
If I was white australian I would be disgusted with these vile creatures attacking young women.
It shows Australians in the worst possible light
How do you know it was Australians that made the threats ? Could have been any number of voilent ethnics.
Notice when something bad happens is always whites that are blamed.
If something good happens, ethnics are always trying to get more than their share of the rewards.
Shila

Australia

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Get over it ladies. The drama is over. They have been evicted.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#18 Feb 7, 2013
India arabs africans suck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was Australians that made the threats ? Could have been any number of voilent ethnics.
Notice when something bad happens is always whites that are blamed.
If something good happens, ethnics are always trying to get more than their share of the rewards.
Most people will think it is. Just like your insulting nic.

It just makes white Australia look horrible and violent against women.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#20 Feb 7, 2013
The two Indian girls were simply very stupid, and terrible cooks.

But they gave everyone a good laugh at Indians once again.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Kat wrote:
Furthermore it just goes to show how emotionally immature these two fools are. Everyone is telling them what horrid people they are and instead of these two taking a step back and looking at their own behaviour, you know, critical reflection, they blame the masses who are calling them on their disgusting displays of disrespect.

"Racists!" "Mean" "cruel" are all just meaningless drivel they tell themselves so they don't have to accept the reality that maybe there is a problem with THEM.
I love your posts Kat. Keep it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan offer: (Jun '13) 4 hr Mr Beastly 9
Bali 9 duo given 72 hours notice 4 hr Indian gutter rat 1
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 hr Serpent 46,827
why are Australian men so hot (Nov '08) 17 hr WantsanAussieman 139
I found some muslim piece of shit and bashed him 21 hr Wsaste muslim f_u... 1
Is it wrong to eat Turkish Pizza on 25/4? Fri EZ Rider 5
News Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facilit... Fri Arbin Larfin 2
More from around the web