Black American murders 12 people in W...

Black American murders 12 people in Washington D.C.

There are 226 comments on the www.bbc.co.uk story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Black American murders 12 people in Washington D.C.. In it, www.bbc.co.uk reports that:

In the latest mass shooting in the Us ex navy serviceman Aaron Alexis, an african american from Texas has murdered 12 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.bbc.co.uk.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Sep 17, 2013
It hasn't been that long since the last one....they are becoming like trains...just wait there will be another one any minute.....Get out your mourning gear take just a tick to shed some crocodile tears, then get back to your gun loving lunacy, till the next one and there will be a next one...there is always someone waiting to snap, in a country of 340 million people that can so easily get a gun....and there will always be those who claim, we are responsible gun owners....this guy probably would have said the same yesterday....not saying it now....
Goats milk is an arse

Krasnodar, Russia

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
It hasn't been that long since the last one....they are becoming like trains...just wait there will be another one any minute.....Get out your mourning gear take just a tick to shed some crocodile tears, then get back to your gun loving lunacy, till the next one and there will be a next one...there is always someone waiting to snap, in a country of 340 million people that can so easily get a gun....and there will always be those who claim, we are responsible gun owners....this guy probably would have said the same yesterday....not saying it now....
Pity you were not standing in his line of sight. I don't think anyone would give a rats arse about you although centerlink may miss their longest serving customer.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Does Washington have a homicidal thug to thank for ending the shooting? Or did it take a responsible gun owner to cut short the killing spree?:)

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Goats milk is an arse wrote:
<quoted text>Pity you were not standing in his line of sight. I don't think anyone would give a rats arse about you although centerlink may miss their longest serving customer.
I would have shoved his gun down his throat...What! didn't they have guns on this naval base wasn't there some big strong tough man around with a gun that could stop him in America....puts paid to arming everyone I should think....a navy base with guns and none of them used...that is just hilarious.....little tear!
Jerry

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Typical

They hate America STILL after all these years

When will blacks just be grateful that Americans gave them a chance when nobody else wanted them or even saw them as people

These guys keep hating America, maybe they should return to Africa
Goats milk is an arse

Krasnodar, Russia

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have shoved his gun down his throat...What! didn't they have guns on this naval base wasn't there some big strong tough man around with a gun that could stop him in America....puts paid to arming everyone I should think....a navy base with guns and none of them used...that is just hilarious.....little tear!
Because the weapons are locked away when not in use. You don't see soldiers or sailors on shore carrying their rifles down the street do you ?? You really are a fat stupid moron.
I can't wait to see today tonight filming you for a story on fat welfare cheats one day. I hope you develop cancer soon.
Exterminate albinos

Girraween, Australia

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Great news. But it is obvious that Topix intends to stir racial hatred with that title. That is why nobody should complain about my screen name :)

Australia

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, the cops killed him!
So the Cops are not responsible gun owners?

Anything to dodge admitting that responsible gun owners may save lives, eh? That bit of sidestepping all by itself blows the Gun Grabbers' credibility right out of the water!

:)

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text> Because the weapons are locked away when not in use. You don't see soldiers or sailors on shore carrying their rifles down the street do you ?? You really are a fat stupid moron.
I can't wait to see today tonight filming you for a story on fat welfare cheats one day. I hope you develop cancer soon.
That was the point you idiot, so many guns and yet not one of those on the base could get one, why is that wouldn't you think if anyone they would trust the military to walk around with them more so than the general public especially in a country who dotes on their killing weapons....funny haha
Exterminate albinos

Girraween, Australia

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Great news. But it is obvious that Topix intends to stir racial hatred with that title. That is why nobody should complain about my screen name :)
Goats milk is an arse

Krasnodar, Russia

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the point you idiot, so many guns and yet not one of those on the base could get one, why is that wouldn't you think if anyone they would trust the military to walk around with them more so than the general public especially in a country who dotes on their killing weapons....funny haha
Because when sailors are on shore they go on leave or on work details. Nobody would want to be carrying a heavy rifle around all day while performing maintenance on a ship. How are you supposed to weld with a rifle strapped to you?

Again you prove what a complete moron you are. I can see why it would be hard for you to find a job. Nobody wants to employ an bitter fat old know-it-all that actually does not know much at all.

Australia

#16 Sep 17, 2013
Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops don't own their guns.
You just go from bad to worse.

First of all you insult everyone's intelligence by telling us that it was the Cops who killed him ... as if anyone needed to be told the obvious.:(

Then you clutch at straws by saying that Cops don't own their guns. Have you any basis fore that assumption?

I have known several Cops here and while they had the option of accepting a gun issued to them by the Force many preferred to buy their own. And most of those who did accept a standard issue also owned at least one gun privately as well.

It seems reasonable to believe that Cops in the US are the same in that regard.
Goats milk is an arse

Krasnodar, Russia

#17 Sep 17, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you insult everyone's intelligence by telling us that it was the Cops who killed him ... as if anyone needed to be told the obvious.:(
Then you clutch at straws by saying that Cops don't own their guns. Have you any basis fore that assumption?
I have known several Cops here and while they had the option of accepting a gun issued to them by the Force many preferred to buy their own. And most of those who did accept a standard issue also owned at least one gun privately as well.
Really ? I thought they were just issued to them on the day. Why did they buy their own ? and what did they buy ?

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text> Because when sailors are on shore they go on leave or on work details. Nobody would want to be carrying a heavy rifle around all day while performing maintenance on a ship. How are you supposed to weld with a rifle strapped to you?
Again you prove what a complete moron you are. I can see why it would be hard for you to find a job. Nobody wants to employ an bitter fat old know-it-all that actually does not know much at all.
Then what is the use of them if they aren't at the ready when needed....Hand guns, you didn't mention why they don't carry handguns....are they weak, cops carry them, seems a tad odd they wouldn't trust the military to have them....what about the guys on watch do they have them were they sleeping...too many questions to ask such a smarty pants.....wait and I will get more.

Australia

#19 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>Really ? I thought they were just issued to them on the day.
The police whom I knew took their guns home between shifts.
Why did they buy their own ? and what did they buy ?
You would have to ask them. I can only report what I was told and what I observed. I've done that.
Goats milk is an arse

Krasnodar, Russia

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is the use of them if they aren't at the ready when needed....Hand guns, you didn't mention why they don't carry handguns....are they weak, cops carry them, seems a tad odd they wouldn't trust the military to have them....what about the guys on watch do they have them were they sleeping...too many questions to ask such a smarty pants.....wait and I will get more.
In the military a hand gun is the domain of the officers and NCO's. Front-line soldiers or sailors are issued with rifles. You could just google some of these things and save yourself the embarrassment of looking like such an arse but I guess you are used to it.

It's funny that such a despicable low down piece of shit such as yourself thinks she knows better than anyone at all.

You are just an uneducated loser that is bitter because nobody likes you yet are too pig headed to realize that nobody likes you because of you. Your toxic personality would put even the most tolerant of people off having anything to do with you.

Every single one of the people you criticize is far above your league of welfare dependent pond scum.

Australia

#22 Sep 17, 2013
Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it would mainly be plain clothed cops that use their own guns.
In my experience there were both uniformed and plain-clothed officers.
Old Firm Casual wrote:
As soon as they are allowed to carry guns off-duty they would be allowed to use their own guns.
No. That doesn't come into it.

Abingdon, VA

#23 Sep 17, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton, a democrat, disarmed military bases back in 1993. It's another gun free zone completely dependent on the Dept. of Defense Police who are spread pretty thin..The base and the involved building are supposed to be secure. So much for that.

This man had two prior arrests involving a gun and was given a security clearance. You'll keep blaming the gun and I'll keep blaming government incompetence.:-)

Now we're learning this man is yet another one being treated for mental illness. I'll wager psychotic drugs were involved again.

Abingdon, VA

#24 Sep 17, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the same here. Their privately owned handguns are usually better than the issued one.:-)

There wouldn't be any in that building unless they had a security clearance and the subsequent identification displayed.

Hate Preacher

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#26 Sep 17, 2013
LMFAO at the title!!!

They put black there on purpose to start a race war lol

Don't leave guns with nighurs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fries for dessert: Why it should totally be a t... 33 min mr moe 5
92% of white women are race traitors (Apr '13) 2 hr bob 76
News Kangaroo kick-punches car driving down rural Au... 2 hr Tick tock 2
News Aussies slam buzzword Budget 18 hr snails 1
News Search ongoing for Australian woman abducted in... 19 hr Dutch expat 5
News Clive Palmer will not seek re-election for his ... 20 hr screw aus 1
News Brisbane post-budget breakfast hosts John Howar... 20 hr kill ex PMs 1
More from around the web