Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Since: May 13

Ghaziabad, India

#8989 May 23, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, So you are saying IQ doesnt reflect intelligence?
Do you know what IQ stands for? Intelligence Quotient. Its a relative measure of a persons intelligence.
OMG you are more stupid than I thought.
LOL then you come out with this gem about what were my ancestors doing?
My ancestors were building things like the pyramids and the acropolis. And since they were not stupid, these are still standing. They wrote poetry, that we still read, and wrote plays that are still watched. They developed societies and values that lead to modern civilization.
They developed inventions and continually improved them until this very day. My ancestors produced what we enjoy today.
Indians claim to have invented the numbering system we use today.
What a joke, why is it not called the Indian number system then? its called the Arabic system, they used took a Indian system and added to it, 2 numerals to be precise.
Yet my ancestors realized its potential and used it, where Indians still cannot even use a toilet that they apparently invented. How sad! I am sure the inventor of the toilet said to his family, I am going to stop pooping on the streets, came up with a great idea.
IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'
IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower
-Telegraph
"Intelligence determines the overall personality and specialization of a person whereas IQ concentrates on only study.
Intelligence is of various types but IQ does not have many types"

I prove you wrong again. You're a nincompoop, aren't you? You must be laughing at yourself right now. huh?
Now you'll laugh at yourself even more.
"The numeral system and the zero concept, developed by the Hindus in India slowly spread to other surrounding countries due to their commercial and military activities with India. The Arabs adopted it and modified them"
It's called Hindu-Arabic numeral system, not Arabic numeral system.
It's so funny, I owned you again. Just like always. You have no knowledge of history or anything. You're just another typical subhuman kangaroo. What is your IQ btw? ha! So son, next time you come here. Do some proper research. Your ancestors realised and used it. hahahahahahah! You're continuously making fun of yourself over here. It was used by us.
And what the heck are you talking about? 2 used it? What?
Stupid, using that numeral system, we did numerous number of calculations that are used in inventing things today. You were subhumans at the time we were living in world's first multi-storied buildings, had drainage system, had toilets when you were rudding your ass against rocks etc...
Documented early plumbing systems for bathing go back as far as around 3300 BC with the discovery of copper water pipes beneath a palace in the Indus Valley Civilization of ancient India. Whereas your people were washing their ass in rivers.

Your ancestors were barbarians at the time. They didn't do anything. Are you Egyptian or Greek?
Even John Green's favourite civilization was Indus Valley.
Just accept it. You have an intelligence of a retarded monkey. You just can't win.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#8990 May 23, 2013
You simpleton!

IQ is reflective or indicative of intelligence, I did not say it was the sole measure of intelligence you dimwit.

Typical hysterical Indian, who does not pay attention. You have proved again that you are stupid, as IQ is the only sampling of aspects of intelligence that has been widely conducted across every country, the other tests you refer to have not, so are of no relevance for the argument I put forward.

Then you finish with this gem;

"Documented early plumbing systems for bathing go back as far as around 3300 BC with the discovery of copper water pipes beneath a palace in the Indus Valley Civilization of ancient India. Whereas your people were washing their ass in rivers."

Now 5300 years later, how many Indians have access to working toilets? After 5300 years, which country is STILL washing their arses in the river or shitting on the streets?

Well??? 100% of Australians have access to toilets and actually use them.

After 5300 (using dates supplied by you) years Indians have no excuse, except they are STUPID, like you.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#8991 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he repeating the same thing over and over again. He has nothing to say. NO FACT. STUPID STUPID STUPID! That's it. I STATED FACTS. Look at him, he doesn't know the difference between I.Q and intelligence. He still thinks that its the same thing. Gosh! You people are licking each others arse just to calm your butthurt.
Stupido, Indians weren't united at the time those invasions happened. India was united and Mauryan and Gupta Empire. See how stupid you are? This is what happens when you don't get proper history lessons. I know you don't have a proud history. When Brits or Islam invaded, India was already divided into several parts. We're the most ethnically diverse country in the world. Moreover, we didn't invade their land. They invaded our land, looted us etc.. So how is this our problem? You were the greedy, selfish people. We weren't....Simple as that. So you lose again. He're repeating the same shit over and over again. India this, India that. NO FACTS!
If he's so intelligent, then why doesn't he know the difference between IQ and intelligence? You call that rational? Those irrelevant, senseless made up comments? Smash him. hahahahahahahah!
Look at him, I had to explain him each and everything.
Wow, that is some dummy spit, made by a dummy, lol

Its pretty clear you do not understand what intelligence is, or what the IQ is a measure of. Cutting and pasting, like you do, is indicative of a desperate fool who cannot think for himself or structure an argument in an intelligent way.

You have been OWNED my silly little Indian boy, and OWNED GOOD!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#8992 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'
IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower
-Telegraph
"Intelligence determines the overall personality and specialization of a person whereas IQ concentrates on only study.
Intelligence is of various types but IQ does not have many types"
I prove you wrong again. You're a nincompoop, aren't you? You must be laughing at yourself right now. huh?
Now you'll laugh at yourself even more.
"The numeral system and the zero concept, developed by the Hindus in India slowly spread to other surrounding countries due to their commercial and military activities with India. The Arabs adopted it and modified them"
It's called Hindu-Arabic numeral system, not Arabic numeral system.
It's so funny, I owned you again. Just like always. You have no knowledge of history or anything. You're just another typical subhuman kangaroo. What is your IQ btw? ha! So son, next time you come here. Do some proper research. Your ancestors realised and used it. hahahahahahah! You're continuously making fun of yourself over here. It was used by us.
And what the heck are you talking about? 2 used it? What?
Stupid, using that numeral system, we did numerous number of calculations that are used in inventing things today. You were subhumans at the time we were living in world's first multi-storied buildings, had drainage system, had toilets when you were rudding your ass against rocks etc...
Documented early plumbing systems for bathing go back as far as around 3300 BC with the discovery of copper water pipes beneath a palace in the Indus Valley Civilization of ancient India. Whereas your people were washing their ass in rivers.
Your ancestors were barbarians at the time. They didn't do anything. Are you Egyptian or Greek?
Even John Green's favourite civilization was Indus Valley.
Just accept it. You have an intelligence of a retarded monkey. You just can't win.
You need to be told again and again because you either don't read, can't respond, or revert to denial with others posts, time and time again verifiable fact is presented and you just run off on some irrelevant tangent. You can wank on past glories if you want but unfortunately for you this is 2013 AD not 2013 BC, Admit india in in the throws of a social crisis the scale of which is almost beyond human comprehension, you make a complete and utter fool of yourself by denying demonstrable fact. 2/3 of your people live in worse than african poverty, so ask yourself, where's all the money going, the minuscule middle and upper classes are living on the hogs back but the average poor arsehole in the street can't even get a glass of clean water. Your country is a fcuking social disaster.
White Girl

Melbourne, Australia

#8993 May 23, 2013
Too many Indians,very horny :-)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8994 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he repeating the same thing over and over again. He has nothing to say. NO FACT. STUPID STUPID STUPID! That's it. I STATED FACTS. Look at him, he doesn't know the difference between I.Q and intelligence. He still thinks that its the same thing. Gosh! You people are licking each others arse just to calm your butthurt.
Stupido, Indians weren't united at the time those invasions happened. India was united and Mauryan and Gupta Empire. See how stupid you are? This is what happens when you don't get proper history lessons. I know you don't have a proud history. When Brits or Islam invaded, India was already divided into several parts. We're the most ethnically diverse country in the world. Moreover, we didn't invade their land. They invaded our land, looted us etc.. So how is this our problem? You were the greedy, selfish people. We weren't....Simple as that. So you lose again. He're repeating the same shit over and over again. India this, India that. NO FACTS!
If he's so intelligent, then why doesn't he know the difference between IQ and intelligence? You call that rational? Those irrelevant, senseless made up comments? Smash him. hahahahahahahah!
Look at him, I had to explain him each and everything.
lol, United in spreading their legs widely and easily. Mate keep piling up the excuses, its what you lot are know for anyway right?

it seems like you are harping on the IQ/intelligence incidental more than him anyway, is that your sole point you wish to defeat him with?

anyway you both digress somewhat, can you say india is not a dirty even filthy country? Can you say it is not lagging the world in terms of hygene education and civility? That its sole saving grace being its economy is an accurate representation of living standards for the majority of its population?

My opinion is fu*k no.

further to that is, if the above is the irrefutable case, where does the unbridled indian arrogance come from?

Ghaziabad, India

#8995 May 23, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
You simpleton!
IQ is reflective or indicative of intelligence, I did not say it was the sole measure of intelligence you dimwit.
Typical hysterical Indian, who does not pay attention. You have proved again that you are stupid, as IQ is the only sampling of aspects of intelligence that has been widely conducted across every country, the other tests you refer to have not, so are of no relevance for the argument I put forward.
Then you finish with this gem;
"Documented early plumbing systems for bathing go back as far as around 3300 BC with the discovery of copper water pipes beneath a palace in the Indus Valley Civilization of ancient India. Whereas your people were washing their ass in rivers."
Now 5300 years later, how many Indians have access to working toilets? After 5300 years, which country is STILL washing their arses in the river or shitting on the streets?
Well??? 100% of Australians have access to toilets and actually use them.
After 5300 (using dates supplied by you) years Indians have no excuse, except they are STUPID, like you.
Well, you're back again. You blind twat, as I said earlier, Islam invaded India thousands of years ago and ruined everything. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? DO YOU? Are you suffering from short term memory loss or something?
Now let me explain you everything.

>India 500 years ago was developed
>Mughals (Muslims) invade
>Forcefully convert people
>Destroy educational systems
>India goes back to stone age

Islamic invasion of Bharat is the worst tragedy our people have faced. The violence and anarchy and destruction of our culture is unprecedented in our history. Why do you know always compare India 5000 years ago and India now when you clearly know that India was ruined by Mughals, looted by Brits. But at least Brits gave us something.
You just like to throw random bullshit. How many times do I have to repeat myself to&#65279; get it through your thick, ignorant skull that Mughals ruined everything? Seriously, you're stupid. Again, you're going to comeback and say if India was so developed in history then why is it a shithole today? Because development stopped. When Brits invaded India MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WERE ILLITERATES. Then they started educating people. Today 40% Indians are illiterates while 70% live in rural areas. So obviously, we have many problems.

Ghaziabad, India

#8996 May 23, 2013
I meant *5000 years ago
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#8997 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're back again. You blind twat, as I said earlier, Islam invaded India thousands of years ago and ruined everything. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? DO YOU? Are you suffering from short term memory loss or something?
Islamic invasion of Bharat is the worst tragedy our people have faced. The violence and anarchy and destruction of our culture is unprecedented in our history. Why do you know always compare India 5000 years ago and India now when you clearly know that India was ruined by Mughals, looted by Brits. But at least Brits gave us something.
You just like to throw random bullshit. How many times do I have to repeat myself to&#65279; get it through your thick, ignorant skull that Mughals ruined everything? Seriously, you're stupid. Again, you're going to comeback and say if India was so developed in history then why is it a shithole today? Because development stopped. When Brits invaded India MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WERE ILLITERATES. Then they started educating people. Today 40% Indians are illiterates while 70% live in rural areas. So obviously, we have many problems.
OMG the same lame stupid excuses

Germany and Japan were both TOTALLY destroyed after WW2, yet within 20 years they are back as a power.Why? They are NOT STUPID.

500 years? that is an excuse only a STUPID person would use. India has been independent for 70 year, there are virtually no Indians left who can remember the British rule, why the EXCUSES ?

An intelligent people would recover within 20 years, after 70 years India is still going backwards compared to the rest of the world.
Peace

Ashburn, VA

#8998 May 23, 2013
Look who's MUNCHING A damn AUSSIE SLAVE, Do you know why AUSTRALIANS ARE WHITE BECAUSE BRITONS ruled them AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY Brown britons blessed them WITH WHITE COLOUR STILL A RULED COUNTRY SLAVE NATION UNDER UK. All indian brothers why are u arguing with them we "They ARE CHILDREN OF EX CONVICTS THE BLOOD FLOWING IN THEIR VEINS IS OF THOSE WHO CAME AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN" OUR 10% or 5%(100000 SOLDIERS) ARMY IS ENOUGH TO SWIPE ALL PIGS And plz aussie bro Ask ur MOM HOW MANY TIMES SHE WAS BANGED BFOR MARRYING UR FATHER?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#8999 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, compare china to india [similar populations], india has had 60 years of self rule, since the chinese cultural revolution china and india have gone through similar industrial and technological development,why is it that china doesn't have the staggering social problems that india does. I can tell you in one word, RELIGION.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#9000 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
I meant *5000 years ago
Oh you poor baby, 500 years ago? you must be traumatized. The Muslim Invasion was actually a 1000 years ago dimwit.

1000 years ago the Norman conquered England, do the English cry over that? 70 years ago Germany was conquered, do you hear them making excuses? East Timor only became independent 12 years ago, do they cry about the Indonesians? No.

What a nation of stupid babies. Go have a cry! Pathetic and stupid.

Ghaziabad, India

#9001 May 23, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG the same lame stupid excuses
Germany and Japan were both TOTALLY destroyed after WW2, yet within 20 years they are back as a power.Why? They are NOT STUPID.
500 years? that is an excuse only a STUPID person would use. India has been independent for 70 year, there are virtually no Indians left who can remember the British rule, why the EXCUSES ?
An intelligent people would recover within 20 years, after 70 years India is still going backwards compared to the rest of the world.
India isn't a pea sized country, stupido. India is a massive cuntry with massive population.
Size really does matter, when it comes to development. Smaller countries can provide better governance and can focus more on development. So you lose again. Just like always. You have no logic at all.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#9002 May 23, 2013
Peace wrote:
Look who's MUNCHING A damn AUSSIE SLAVE, Do you know why AUSTRALIANS ARE WHITE BECAUSE BRITONS ruled them AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY Brown britons blessed them WITH WHITE COLOUR STILL A RULED COUNTRY SLAVE NATION UNDER UK. All indian brothers why are u arguing with them we "They ARE CHILDREN OF EX CONVICTS THE BLOOD FLOWING IN THEIR VEINS IS OF THOSE WHO CAME AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN" OUR 10% or 5%(100000 SOLDIERS) ARMY IS ENOUGH TO SWIPE ALL PIGS And plz aussie bro Ask ur MOM HOW MANY TIMES SHE WAS BANGED BFOR MARRYING UR FATHER?
Did you just park your taxi?

You seem to have a thing about rape? Are you one of those dirty little Indian boys who dream about a white woman, but realize the only way is to rape one?

Australians do not hate the English you moron, they did not rape our women or steal anything. Get the chip off that narrow shoulder boy, and smile at your next white customer, he may throw you a whole dollar if you are a good little brown lacky.

Ghaziabad, India

#9003 May 23, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor baby, 500 years ago? you must be traumatized. The Muslim Invasion was actually a 1000 years ago dimwit.
1000 years ago the Norman conquered England, do the English cry over that? 70 years ago Germany was conquered, do you hear them making excuses? East Timor only became independent 12 years ago, do they cry about the Indonesians? No.
What a nation of stupid babies. Go have a cry! Pathetic and stupid.
Oh fcuking goah! When did I say Muslim invasion happened 5000 years ago? I said, 5000 years ago Indus Valley Civilization existed. Which was the world's largest and most advanced civilization of the time. Also, it was the first advanced civilization. Stop twisting and turning my words please. hahahah! You're a fool.

Ghaziabad, India

#9004 May 23, 2013
Oh and my cousin is married to white American. Just saying. It's cause Punjabis look like Middle Easterners. lulz.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#9005 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
Oh and my cousin is married to white American. Just saying. It's cause Punjabis look like Middle Easterners. lulz.
Wow, does that mean you get to sleep with her too? Sure she is a white American, does she bathe in the skin whitening cream you Indians love so much?

How pathetic, Indians thinking I am going to be impressed with another bogus Indian claim that has no bearing.

Do you think its a set up to look like an Arab?

LOL, How pathetic.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#9006 May 23, 2013
sorry correction STEP UP
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#9007 May 23, 2013
PunjabiZ wrote:
<quoted text>
India isn't a pea sized country, stupido. India is a massive cuntry with massive population.
Size really does matter, when it comes to development. Smaller countries can provide better governance and can focus more on development. So you lose again. Just like always. You have no logic at all.
Correct so where is the massive amount of money earned in the worlds 5th highest GNP going.

Ghaziabad, India

#9008 May 23, 2013
As I said earlier, Mughal and other invasions in India happened through Punjab. Many people are mixed with them. Lul. I'm not a wannabe Arab. Alos, some Greek DNA has been found in some Indians. Indian isn't a race, my child. Its a nationality. We have many Mongoloid Indians too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it wrong to eat Turkish Pizza on 25/4? 5 hr EZ Rider 5
News Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facilit... 7 hr Arbin Larfin 2
I hate ANZAC day 7 hr Justin Hemms 1
Reason why aussies hate indians ? (Aug '12) 7 hr Helen 8809 54
Is it wrong to steal photos from the dawn servi... 7 hr Lin Baden 1
mujhe ladko se gand marwana or unka lund chusna... (Jun '13) 11 hr Aussie Robert 51
News Can Australians Give Up Coal? 11 hr Aussie Bob 1
More from around the web