Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

UK troll

UK

#8170 Apr 27, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not...my statement has nothing to do with the title of this thread, it's up-to White women to decide who they "should" and shouldn't be "loving". You being sarcastic?
Couldn't possibly be sarcastic to total gibberish. All one can do is LAUGH OUT LOUD
Shila

Australia

#8171 Apr 27, 2013
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to say your folks led the same kind of marital life style as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton?
No. They kept making wrong choices when they were young.

Doesn't matter now, I have so many half siblings. It's not even funny.
the truth

UK

#8172 Apr 27, 2013
UK troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't possibly be sarcastic to total gibberish. All one can do is LAUGH OUT LOUD
How is what I've stated "total gibberish"!?
UK troll

UK

#8173 Apr 27, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How is what I've stated "total gibberish"!?
How is it not?
Teri maa di phuddi

Donvale, Australia

#8174 Apr 27, 2013
oy panchoda
the truth

UK

#8177 Apr 28, 2013
UK troll wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it not?
Because I believe it's an important message for Indians and Pakistanis to read to help them understand that the way they are living is not how it should be in the 21st century when they have the power to change it, and it's their culture and beliefs that stops my people from living better lives, which makes me feel the need to say this to them...it all seemingly comes down to them (high caste) having greedy minds to carry on the way the British twisted their weak minds to be against each-other as if it's the correct way to live. I think this may be just your lack of understanding that makes you think it's "total gibberish"?

BTW, when it comes to history, I only believe what makes sense, so if I've spoke "total gibberish", am open to hearing you come up with a better idea of how this came to be?...if you can't or won't, then I suggest for the latter, you don't reply to posts that you aren't able to understand, and for the former, I suggest you don't reply to posts you don't care about, in future, eh...and if you carry on then it just proves you're a troll!
Sneha

Toronto, Canada

#8178 Apr 28, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I believe it's an important message for Indians and Pakistanis to read to help them understand that the way they are living is not how it should be in the 21st century when they have the power to change it, and it's their culture and beliefs that stops my people from living better lives, which makes me feel the need to say this to them...it all seemingly comes down to them (high caste) having greedy minds to carry on the way the British twisted their weak minds to be against each-other as if it's the correct way to live. I think this may be just your lack of understanding that makes you think it's "total gibberish"?
BTW, when it comes to history, I only believe what makes sense, so if I've spoke "total gibberish", am open to hearing you come up with a better idea of how this came to be?...if you can't or won't, then I suggest for the latter, you don't reply to posts that you aren't able to understand, and for the former, I suggest you don't reply to posts you don't care about, in future, eh...and if you carry on then it just proves you're a troll!
I'm an auntie looking for hookup--only bollywood like men please. I'm my photo to your liking kindly contact me 0333499854

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
the truth

UK

#8179 Apr 28, 2013
All I'm trying to say is that we should all (Pakistanis, Bangladeshi's and Indians) reunite and live the way we used to before the British invaded, to work together to build India back to the once great country it was and should have been today (if Indians weren't so easily manipulated). For that to happen, first realise that there's no point anymore blaming White people for the fact that everything is the way it is because of them, because with all the evidence that exposes their lies, it doesn't matter about their supremesist BS anymore...so by you carrying on being against each-other for pathetic colour differences still till this day gives people a reason to look down on you - the White supremesists have got what they wanted (power to rule the world) and will always have power over India as-long as you keep this up...nobody can help you but yourselves...sort your mentality's out!

But until then, I'm happy to stay separated.
Sneha

Toronto, Canada

#8180 Apr 28, 2013
I haven"t heard from anyone yet.
Im vaiting

the truth

Toronto, Canada

#8181 Apr 28, 2013
Sneha wrote:
Im vaiting
Auntie Sneha?! Wtf are you doing?
Leroy

Auckland, New Zealand

#8182 Apr 28, 2013
I can't tell if this is a troll or not.. but I'll bite. Unfortunately white women are very, very rarely attracted to Indian men.. I know this because I am white and I know hundereds of white women and not ONE of them has ever slept with or dated an Indian man. It's extremely rare to see a white woman with an Indian man where I live, even though there is no shortage of Indians.

Ok, now the main question; WHY ARE WHITE GIRLS REPULSED BY INDIAN MEN? Indian men are generally known for being creepy, sly, awkward, chauvanistic, rude and arrogant. They stink because last nights curry seeps through their pours and causes them to sweat profusely. Generally short, skinny and unattractive. Greasy hair, hairy and thier skin is the same colour as feces. Smallest penis size of any race in the world (google penis size by country). They are rapists (heck I would be too if I were Indian). White girls don't wanna fuck taxi drivers.. Shit I can go on and on!!

The point is I know lots of Indian guys love white women, that explains why you are all pretending white girls do like you. But you just need to get over it, I'm sure there a plenty of nice Indian girls who will accept you for the smelly, little small cocked rapist you are :)
the truth

UK

#8183 Apr 28, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Sneha?! Wtf are you doing?
Okay you fraud, aka 'UK troll', I get it, you've proved your point of being a troll.
Punakachakana

UK

#8185 Apr 28, 2013
Sneha wrote:
Im vaiting
Hello der Sneha. i liking you to no dat ven i dos my hair nicely dressing nicely and grooming den me looking nearly good as you so i can makes myself looks like bollywood actress.i doing dis all for you if you vanting to hooks vid me? I berry beerry intarestid in you.i habing da berry small penis but i can ver strapon if it to small for your likes.so nuting is problum and not get in vay.
tupac

Jakarta, Indonesia

#8186 Apr 28, 2013
the truth wrote:
All I'm trying to say is that we should all (Pakistanis, Bangladeshi's and Indians) reunite and live the way we used to before the British invaded, to work together to build India back to the once great country it was and should have been today (if Indians weren't so easily manipulated). For that to happen, first realise that there's no point anymore blaming White people for the fact that everything is the way it is because of them, because with all the evidence that exposes their lies, it doesn't matter about their supremesist BS anymore...so by you carrying on being against each-other for pathetic colour differences still till this day gives people a reason to look down on you - the White supremesists have got what they wanted (power to rule the world) and will always have power over India as-long as you keep this up...nobody can help you but yourselves...sort your mentality's out!
But until then, I'm happy to stay separated.
You dreaming of a glorious Indian Empire? Like the the British Empire?

Why did you leave out Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal?

Are you suggesting that South India should be a different country, and North India, Bangladesh and Pakistan be united back and handed back to a suitable mogul ruler? An Islamic India?
Lol

Australia

#8188 Apr 29, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I can't tell if this is a troll or not.. but I'll bite. Unfortunately white women are very, very rarely attracted to Indian men.. I know this because I am white and I know hundereds of white women and not ONE of them has ever slept with or dated an Indian man. It's extremely rare to see a white woman with an Indian man where I live, even though there is no shortage of Indians.
Ok, now the main question; WHY ARE WHITE GIRLS REPULSED BY INDIAN MEN? Indian men are generally known for being creepy, sly, awkward, chauvanistic, rude and arrogant. They stink because last nights curry seeps through their pours and causes them to sweat profusely. Generally short, skinny and unattractive. Greasy hair, hairy and thier skin is the same colour as feces. Smallest penis size of any race in the world (google penis size by country). They are rapists (heck I would be too if I were Indian). White girls don't wanna fuck taxi drivers.. Shit I can go on and on!!
The point is I know lots of Indian guys love white women, that explains why you are all pretending white girls do like you. But you just need to get over it, I'm sure there a plenty of nice Indian girls who will accept you for the smelly, little small cocked rapist you are :)
Taxi drivers and students are at that age where they may make you feel special but once they get done with schooling and PR they would go for their own kind,coz they know what's right!
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#8189 Apr 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxi drivers and students are at that age where they may make you feel special but once they get done with schooling and PR they would go for their own kind,coz they know what's right!
haha too right u r
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#8190 Apr 29, 2013
tupac wrote:
<quoted text>
You dreaming of a glorious Indian Empire? Like the the British Empire?
Why did you leave out Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal?
Are you suggesting that South India should be a different country, and North India, Bangladesh and Pakistan be united back and handed back to a suitable mogul ruler? An Islamic India?
Mughalistan ?

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#8191 Apr 29, 2013
Yea

I too envision a New Indian Empire soon

But this one will start with all the millions of Indian origin folks outside of India

Cos we are the cream of India's crop, as with most migrants from nations

Yknow the elites of a nation always stay in that nation. But the most enterprising and daring venture out of their homelands for the outside.

So I reckon it all starts with folks like me. I love how Indian culture has seeped into the West

Surveys show that a large chunk of Americans actually believe in Karma as their life truth and also reincarnation to a degree

That is startling, considering that Indian culture has only moved in shadows and never been blasted into homes like african american culture

Also the more Yoga, curry and meditation go around, the easier my rise as the leader of this Indian empire will become

Viva la Voice of Reason - the (Indian origin) Peoples Hero
The FOOKWIT Busters

Tempe, AZ

#8192 Apr 29, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Yea
I too envision a New Indian Empire soon
But this one will start with all the millions of Indian origin folks outside of India
Cos we are the cream of India's crop, as with most migrants from nations
Yknow the elites of a nation always stay in that nation. But the most enterprising and daring venture out of their homelands for the outside.
So I reckon it all starts with folks like me. I love how Indian culture has seeped into the West
Surveys show that a large chunk of Americans actually believe in Karma as their life truth and also reincarnation to a degree
That is startling, considering that Indian culture has only moved in shadows and never been blasted into homes like african american culture
Also the more Yoga, curry and meditation go around, the easier my rise as the leader of this Indian empire will become
Viva la Voice of Reason - the (Indian origin) Peoples Hero
GO AWAY FAggrolite.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#8193 Apr 29, 2013
The FOOKWIT Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY FAggrolite.
Am I Voice of Reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Indian movies are better than Chinese mo... (Dec '11) 1 hr Pittaya reh 14
why do I see Indians doing so many stupid things? (Nov '13) 2 hr Violence begets v... 37
Gay Mixed-HIV-Status Couple Study Has No Transm... 5 hr Dutch expat 1
Why do Asians Stink? (Oct '12) 6 hr Mr Beastly 32
Have they blocked my IP Address? 6 hr Mr Beastly 15
Lower back pain and depression may be genetic: ... 8 hr drtchiro 1
Intersting audio book for The United States 12 hr Caring 7
More from around the web