Indomen never beat them

Indomen are not piggy and lazy

Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Kourosh Voshmgir

Toronto, Canada

#7689 Mar 31, 2013
My Madrassa set to open in september. Please attend website for more infos.
KouVosh,madrassa.au
the truth

UK

#7690 Mar 31, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims pervert the ancient Holy scriptures and believe in a Name that was not revealed to Moses, Adam or Jesus; they did not know of any perversion called "allah". You have perverted the Holy Text written by the White people of ancient Israel. They were not jews.
Also you fckn animals need to get out-of White countries and stop raping Our women, does the koran instruct you that it is okay to rape White Women because they are uncovered ...you animals are destroying Our nations and Our people ...you will burn in hell as with the tares of the field, YOU ARE the tares of the field described in the Bible that will be burnt in the end times.
I personally would be more ashamed to be White then what I am knowing all the things your ancestors done and what they had to do to achieve what you have today. If you think it's something to be proud of then good for you, I think we know who the real perverts are...who told your ancestors it was ok to rape women?...nobody...they wanted to!

By the way I'm a girl, and did you read that info you stated for yourself or is it just hearsay?...I wasn't aware of that...I admit the more I hear about my religion, the more I hate it and don't want to be a muslim.

But you do know we are born muslims and most would be killed if they were to go against it.
Ayr Meis

Brisbane, Australia

#7691 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally would be more ashamed to be White then what I am knowing all the things your ancestors done and what they had to do to achieve what you have today. If you think it's something to be proud of then good for you, I think we know who the real perverts are...who told your ancestors it was ok to rape women?...nobody...they wanted to!
By the way I'm a girl, and did you read that info you stated for yourself or is it just hearsay?...I wasn't aware of that...I admit the more I hear about my religion, the more I hate it and don't want to be a muslim.
But you do know we are born muslims and most would be killed if they were to go against it.
My ancestors gave your people more than they can ever repay, if it weren't for my ancestors your people would be living in sewerage and mud-huts!...you have been propagandised by the perverted education system to believe white people are evil, as White people pose a threat to any marxist regime. You think only White people can be "racist" ...you love your own people don't you, racism is natural, I love my people and their works.

The aboriginal people wouldn't survive without us, they are dependent on us now, they can't farm or build anything; though I agree, rather than forcing non-White animals to integrate into Our society, we should let them build there own "society" and segregate themselves from us.

Your people rape Our Women (White Women) in far greater numbers than White Men rape you animals, White Men have -little- interest in non-Whites, except that now they have been brain-washed to believe that it is somehow wrong to not want to mix their race with non-Whites ...which will cause a GENOCIDE for Our people.

Whites are a minority on Earth, but you race is facing no such genocide. How would you feel if your race had given the World so much, only to be wrongly accused of "racism" and condemned to genocide; THINK about it before you reply! You ARE living in a country build by my ancestors, if you were in the nation of your ancestors you would be living in a slum, not due to racism, but because Whites are the Fathers of Many Nations (Abraham).

So before you say I should be ashamed, remember that you are leeching off the works of my ancestors and that if you loved your own people you would be trying to better your own society and living in Bangladesh.
The Ades Busters

Tempe, AZ

#7692 Mar 31, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors gave your people more than they can ever repay, if it weren't for my ancestors your people would be living in sewerage and mud-huts!...you have been propagandised by the perverted education system to believe white people are evil, as White people pose a threat to any marxist regime. You think only White people can be "racist" ...you love your own people don't you, racism is natural, I love my people and their works.
The aboriginal people wouldn't survive without us, they are dependent on us now, they can't farm or build anything; though I agree, rather than forcing non-White animals to integrate into Our society, we should let them build there own "society" and segregate themselves from us.
Your people rape Our Women (White Women) in far greater numbers than White Men rape you animals, White Men have -little- interest in non-Whites, except that now they have been brain-washed to believe that it is somehow wrong to not want to mix their race with non-Whites ...which will cause a GENOCIDE for Our people.
Whites are a minority on Earth, but you race is facing no such genocide. How would you feel if your race had given the World so much, only to be wrongly accused of "racism" and condemned to genocide; THINK about it before you reply! You ARE living in a country build by my ancestors, if you were in the nation of your ancestors you would be living in a slum, not due to racism, but because Whites are the Fathers of Many Nations (Abraham).
So before you say I should be ashamed, remember that you are leeching off the works of my ancestors and that if you loved your own people you would be trying to better your own society and living in Bangladesh.
Is that you jay Ayr Meis I am off indian origin Vendetta Legend13?

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#7693 Mar 31, 2013
lol

I love how aussies born in Aus forget that AUstralia is largely an insignificant nation of fuckups and drunks at the bottom of the earth

Nobody takes notice of Aus, unless they are in the news for racial attacks and other examples of why Australia is such a backwards hell hole of inbreds and nutbars

lol, a lotta cognitive dissonance going on there

"Might, Strillya is the greatest nation in the history of the wereld"

oink oink oink
The Ades Busters

Tempe, AZ

#7694 Mar 31, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
lol
I love how aussies born in Aus forget that AUstralia is largely an insignificant nation of fuckups and drunks at the bottom of the earth
Nobody takes notice of Aus, unless they are in the news for racial attacks and other examples of why Australia is such a backwards hell hole of inbreds and nutbars
lol, a lotta cognitive dissonance going on there
"Might, Strillya is the greatest nation in the history of the wereld"
oink oink oink
GO AWAY.
the truth

UK

#7695 Mar 31, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course everybody should be bettering their own society and living in their own countries, but you need to acknowledge that it should have been that way in the first place and because of what your ancestors have done is the only reason why we are all here.

I never lived history so all I can do is believe the information that makes sense - so I stand by what I believe - I'm not brainwashed at-all

To make it that way now is not going to be easy, especially with all the fucked up mentality's we now have to face. Pakistan for example.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7696 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
If this thread, which was obviously created by a troll to give White men a reason to attack Indian men to probably prevent any White woman to go with one and to be racially abusive, wasn't created in the first place, then do you think any Indians would have to come on these threads knowing that that's going to be the case to defend themselves?

If White people would except their past is the reason for the reality of the presents then would we have to blame everything on Whitie?...NO!

If White people would stop being racist would we have to defend ourselves?...NO!

If White people would stop brainwashing people would we non-Whites have to keep enlightening people?...NO!

People like 'Tasmaniac' just prove my original point - "most Western European descendants don't seem to understand much of anything"...all of you White people fall in this category who are doing all of the things I listed above.
That's why whites are the leaders in most areas, we've invented just about everything modern that you enjoy today and you inferior shitskins love to move to our countries isn't it?

Shitskins are the joke of the world. The sooner you realise that the easier it will be to understand things...

Location hidden

#7697 Mar 31, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you people so obsessed with education? I really don't get that!

In this country you can make decent living out of being a tradesman or a salesman etc, sure education is important, but you people seem to think you need a masters degree to rewire a house or fix the plumbing.

Why is that???
The funniest part is that shitskins get a degree and still end up driving a taxi or working at a convenience store lol

Location hidden

#7698 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, I'm not Australian, am British born Bangladeshi.

I'm muslim, so I don't drink.

I'm definitely not a racist and I know I don't know all as nobody can know everything, there's always something new to learn.

I don't work in KFC.

I think you're a troll because you sound pathetic, not because you think I'm boring.

Where do you get all this shit from?- more like YOU'RE the one who thinks he knows all with all these assumptions.

Do you seriously still wanna talk?

Still haven't come up with something clever yet...keep trying if you must.
How do you feel about following a cult that says your "prophet" had sex with a 9 year old? In the English language we call those people a pedophile
Ayr Meis

Brisbane, Australia

#7699 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course everybody should be bettering their own society and living in their own countries, but you need to acknowledge that it should have been that way in the first place and because of what your ancestors have done is the only reason why we are all here.
I never lived history so all I can do is believe the information that makes sense - so I stand by what I believe - I'm not brainwashed at-all
To make it that way now is not going to be easy, especially with all the fucked up mentality's we now have to face. Pakistan for example.
So Our ancestors somehow forced you animals to not build a society, not contain your sewerage and live in mud-huts, "racism" somehow caused this? HOW, wake the fuck up.

We gave your people more than they can ever repay, if it wasn't for my ancestors you'd still be living in sewerage today in the slums. If you hadn't INVADED the country my ancestors built you would be living in a third-world country. The aboriginal people of Australia BENEFIT from Our society, just like YOU.

If this wasn't the case, you'd be back in Bangladesh, conrtibuting to your Own nation and helping your Own people ...which you don't do because you are a selfish parasite who forsaked your forefathers to leech off the GOOD works of my ancestors.

So arrogant that you can LIVE IN THE COUNTRY MY FOREFATHERS BUILT AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL THEM OR ME "RACIST". We gave you EVERYTHING and still you rape Our Women and condemn Our nation to squalor, once you bring this Nation to ruin, to the squalor of your own country, your people will follow us to Europe to parasite off us there ...as your people ALREADY are doing.

Don't see many Whites in bangladesh threatening the future of your people, do we!
Truthdart

Australia

#7700 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way I'm a girl, and did you read that info
you stated for yourself or is it just hearsay?...I wasn't aware of that...I admit the more I hear about my religion, the more I hate it and don't
want to be a muslim.
But you do know we are born muslims and most
would be killed if they were to go against it.
More lies from a 14 year old highly conflicted cross dressing inbred emo.
Don't believe a thing he says, he's a full on
nutjob.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7701 Apr 1, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb that you have been brainwashed to believe that the people who built this Nation are dumb and racist, racism is natural, you ARE being racist when you make all your stupid comments about White people. You country, india, is a hell-hole ...your ancestors and your race can not build anything worthwhile, name ONE thing india (your race) has given the World. Understand that White people have given you animals more than you can ever repay. india may be improving somewhat due to European ingenuity (you stole Our innovations to improve your nation, as you were incapable of doing it yourselves).
Listen u worhtless piece of trash...... If u and ur kinds weren't making all these rude, ignorant and Racist comments against my nation, my culture, my ppl..... We wouldn't be making any racist comments in the first place! Why are u here? What did we did to hear all these BullSht from u?

There are only 200,000 Indians lives in Australia. Lowest minority when u compare Oreintlas to be 1 Million, Italian, Turks, Arabs all over 500,000. Indians compromise only a single digit 1% minority in all of Arse_talia!
But with that u acting like u all doing us a Huge favor! So my first comment to u was get over with that uppity entitlement BullSht which u cleverly avoided when I posted my previous comments.

Secondly, most Indians who do business there like restaurants etc. actually doing u a favor.... they work night and day, sweat to serve OZ customers delicious Indian food that many of u loves to eat. Do u have any greatfullness for that Bytch? I doubt.

Third, if u are being so racist and hateful to call other human beings "animals" just because 200,000 of lives in ur shtty racist state.... then I hold all the right to call u what I did and I will not withdraw my comments, which I thought I would last night.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7702 Apr 1, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims pervert the ancient Holy scriptures and believe in a Name that was not revealed to Moses, Adam or Jesus; they did not know of any perversion called "allah". You have perverted the Holy Text written by the White people of ancient Israel. They were not jews.
Also you fckn animals need to get out-of White countries and stop raping Our women, does the koran instruct you that it is okay to rape White Women because they are uncovered ...you animals are destroying Our nations and Our people ...you will burn in hell as with the tares of the field, YOU ARE the tares of the field described in the Bible that will be burnt in the end times.
Fk_n dumbf_k worthless pos OZ garbage.... Bytch ur Moses, Adam, Jesus from the Middle East ALL were ARABS Bytch. U and ur Roman Christian church learned and took all those religions from the middle east!

Mohammed is another Arab.... the Last prophet.... which u still have to learn.

Quit talking Sht about middle east religions that took and learned from the Arabs but don't comprehend fully about the last one. We already have had heard enough of ur bullSht!

Fk_n stealing scumbags.
the truth

UK

#7703 Apr 1, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>
So Our ancestors somehow forced you animals to not build a society, not contain your sewerage and live in mud-huts, "racism" somehow caused this? HOW, wake the fuck up.
We gave your people more than they can ever repay, if it wasn't for my ancestors you'd still be living in sewerage today in the slums. If you hadn't INVADED the country my ancestors built you would be living in a third-world country. The aboriginal people of Australia BENEFIT from Our society, just like YOU.
If this wasn't the case, you'd be back in Bangladesh, conrtibuting to your Own nation and helping your Own people ...which you don't do because you are a selfish parasite who forsaked your forefathers to leech off the GOOD works of my ancestors.
So arrogant that you can LIVE IN THE COUNTRY MY FOREFATHERS BUILT AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL THEM OR ME "RACIST". We gave you EVERYTHING and still you rape Our Women and condemn Our nation to squalor, once you bring this Nation to ruin, to the squalor of your own country, your people will follow us to Europe to parasite off us there ...as your people ALREADY are doing.
Don't see many Whites in bangladesh threatening the future of your people, do we!
Your manipulative ancestors divide and concur strategy has caused the shitty mentality of my people as we see today.

Our theories make sense with history, yours don't, and that's why I believe what I do over what you people have to say.

But you on the other hand, as somebody who believes "racism is natural" (which I am proof of that not being true, for my people at-least, anyways) will obviously believe anything that makes out your race is superior to all others whether it makes sense or not.

Why are all these Western European descendants now all attacking me, and why can they never come to a conclusion?...obviously because they are liars, I am the truth and they're threatened by me.

END OFF!

Just watch them all prove my point.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7704 Apr 1, 2013
Ayr Meis wrote:
<quoted text>

WE ALL LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT UR FOREFATHERS BUILT BUT ALSO STOLE FROM SOMEONE ELSE!
As they are still doing to this day.

We called u Racist because U Are Racist and hateful in ur statement about another nation, culture, country who did NOTHING to u.... But u Still had the Audcacity to BullSht about their culture, heritage, ppl for NO Reason Whatsoever and spew ur worthless ignorance time and time again.... So they called U what U Are!

A dumbf_k Racist Ignorant Worthless Psycho Entitled White Trashbag!

That is Exactly what u proved URSELF to be.... And that why u are being called what U Are!

If we are Animals then U must be Vermin because u and ur forefathers leeched of and still leeching off Someone Else's Land and Resources not only in Arse_talia but from All over the World!

If we are animals.... U are the parasite that lives off from that animal.... sucking it's blood day and night until it dies.... because this is Exactly what u are doing to this world!

Bytch!
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7705 Apr 1, 2013
U and ur kind INVADED someone else's land and Stole its natural resources.... now some others races doing the same thing which u did to the Aborigins.

Btw bytch as far as India's contribution to the world I going to make few.... so next time u are not such a dumbf_k! So here's a list-

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America. 38% of Doctors in America are Indians. 12% of Scientists in America are Indians. 36% of NASA employees are Indians. 34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians 28% of IBM employees are Indians 17% of INTEL employees are Indians 13% of XEROX employees are Indians

-First democracy to elect a woman Prime Minister.
India is the 7th nuclear power in the world
India is the 5th largest economy in the world
India is the largest democracy in the world
India has the 2nd largest population in the world(could be a bad point)
India is the 4th nation in the world to have developed/or developing a nuclear submarine
India is the 5th nation in the world to be in the multi billion dollar space commerce business.
India is the 4th nation in the world to develop(or nearly to) ICBM's(can travel up to 14,000km)
India is the 3rd nation in the world, to be able to develop land based and sea based cruise missiles.

RELIGIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS
-gave the world Hinduism
-gave the world Bhuddism
-gave the world Sikhism

TECHNOLOGICAL/SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- the technique of algorithm used in computer science today.
- the science of algebra.(Indian's invented, Arabs took it when they invaded, and gave it to the then "primitive" Europeans)
- the concept of zero - on which ultimately rests the binary code which has given us all
- the technique of manufacturing crystal (sugar)cane sugar
(the word sugar is derived from the Sanskrit term "Sharkara").
- the making of camphor (MODERN chemists know how important this chemical is).
- the making of tin (the technical English word for tin
is Cassiterite which is said to have been derived from the Sanskrit term
"Kasthira").
-believe it or not, Kung Fu is a derivation of Yoga---taught to the Chinese by an Indian Bhuddist Monk known as Bodidharma (ask any Kung Fu Grand Master, or check the internet for yourself).
-The earliest recorded use of copperware in India has been around 3000 B.C. the findings at Mohen-jo-daro and Harappa, bear this out The earliest documented observation of smelting of metals in India is by Greek Historians in the 4th Century B.C.

A .India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.

B.India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.

C .The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700BC. more than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.

D .Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software reported in Forbes magazine, July 1987.

E .Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in our civilization.

F .Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.

G .The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000 years ago. The very word Navigation is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from Sanskrit 'Nou'.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#7706 Apr 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your manipulative ancestors divide and concur strategy has caused the shitty mentality of my people as we see today.
Our theories make sense with history, yours don't, and that's why I believe what I do over what you people have to say.
But you on the other hand, as somebody who believes "racism is natural" (which I am proof of that not being true, for my people at-least, anyways) will obviously believe anything that makes out your race is superior to all others whether it makes sense or not.
Why are all these Western European descendants now all attacking me, and why can they never come to a conclusion?...obviously because they are liars, I am the truth and they're threatened by me.
END OFF!
Just watch them all prove my point.
Listen idiotic SYPHILIS not for the first time we keep telling you your SHITCACALAND institutionalises racism in its caste system which "has caused the shitty mentality of my people as we see today."

Go fix it and don't bother coming back with your illogical nonsense till you do.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7707 Apr 1, 2013
I .The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana, and he explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem. He discovered this in the 6th century long before the European mathematicians.

J .Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India; Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11th Century;The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 10**6(10 to the power of 6) whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10**53(10 to the power of 53) with specific names as early
as 5000 BCE during the Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera 10**12(10 to the power of 12).

K .According to the Gemological Institute of America, up until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to the world.

L .USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century-old suspicion in the world scientific community that the pioneer of Wireless communication was Prof. Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi.

M .The earliest reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in Saurashtra.

N .According to Saka King Rudradaman I of 150 CE a beautiful lake called 'Sudarshana' was constructed on the hills of Raivataka during Chandragupta Maurya's time.

O .Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.

P .Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract, artificial limbs, fractures, urinary stones and even plastic surgery and brain surgery.Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India. Over 125 surgical equipment were used.Deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology, etiology,mbryology,digestion, metabolism, genetics and immunity is also found in many texts.

Q .When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley(Indus Valley Civilization)

R .The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.

Here's a list of some Indians in tech companies

Ken Bajaj CEO AppNet
P. Kaul CEO Hughes Network Systems (HNS)

Krishna Kushwaha Executive Vice President,
Research and Development cybercash

Sanju Bansal co-founder & COO MicroStrategy.

Rakesh Gangwal CEO US AirWays

Sanjay Kumar President and COO , computer associates

Ram Mukunda Chairman and CEO Startec

Reggie Aggarwal, Founder and CEO cvent.com

Bijan Moaveni Chief Operating Officer eglobe

Pat Sheehy SVP, Marketing, Sales and Production Freddie Mac

Srinija Srinivasan - cofounder and Vice President Yahoo.

Amar Bose - of the almighty Bose sound systems.

Victor Menezes, soon to be head of Citibank, currently head of global operations.

Jim Wadia - head of Arthur Andersen (yes, Indians head both McKinsey & Andersen).

When Europeans were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7708 Apr 1, 2013
So creating civilization is nothing new ans was not invented by Whites!

Whites actually learned how to be civilized and how to create civilization, science and technology from other cultures and civilizations, part of which India contributed.... not the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do boongs love the most? 56 min Pollsters 0
Why do white aussie girls want Arab men inside ... 1 hr azor 6
It's time to let us rule you 1 hr azor 8
Albino mutants are abnormal and will always be ... 1 hr azor 1
how do christians feel about this??? 1 hr azor 25
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 1 hr Watermelon 10,411
my bosses white wife is flirting with me 1 hr azor 13
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr Serpent 46,644
Why do women like older men? 6 hr Goats milk Australia 34
More from around the web