Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

LOL

Liverpool, Australia

#7230 Mar 10, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamil men like fair skinned girls and Chinese Malaysian girls seem to like Indian men. Win win...honestly if I hadn't met my wife I'd be getting a nice pretty yellow wife.
This keeps with the theme of delusion "white girls love Indian men"
Note: Every non-Indian race thinks that Currymunchers are filthy.
Worthless Trash

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7231 Mar 10, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I would hate to be one of those pale ones, U quite like my complexion.
Question is that why is this White pervert trying to Sell their worthless saggy white trash to good Indian guys that nobody's interested?

Sorry Indian guys have standards u know.... and they certainly not a bitter, nasty, entitled, femmenazzi, psycho, saggy white reject... there are too many other better women in this world!
Worthless Trash

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7232 Mar 10, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> This keeps with the theme of delusion "white girls love Indian men"
Note: Every non-Indian race thinks that Currymunchers are filthy.
Hey u Reject bytch.... How about simple fact that, every single non-whites in this world vomit at the sight of dirty, nasty dog smelling caucasian?

Do u even understand that u are hated all over the world?

Obviously a Bytch like u would still keep on coming and nagging here as to why u are a reject? Well we have already mentioned dozens of times.... so get that through ur F_kn head!

Worthless Reject.
Worthless Trash

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7233 Mar 10, 2013
F_kn Filthy prostitute bytchin in here like the classless, worthless trash she is!
Lowlife Trash

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7234 Mar 10, 2013
I would say even a prostitute from "third world" has even more ego and class then this worthless lowlife reject who keep on coming back in here.

What a pathetic low class life she must lead.
adolf hitler

Australia

#7236 Mar 10, 2013
The year which lies behind us has been a year of great successes, but also, it is true, one of many sacrifices. Even if the total number of dead and wounded is small in comparison with former wars the sacrifices for each individual family concerned weigh heavy. Our whole sympathy, our love and care belongs to those who had to make these sacrifices. They have suffered what generations before us also had to suffer. Each individual German had to make other sacrifices. The nation worked in all spheres. German women worked to replace men. It is a wonderful idea of community which dominates our people. That this ideal, that our whole strength should be preserved in the coming year-this should be our wish today. That we will work for this community-let that be our vow. That we conquer in devotion to this community-that is our faith, one in which we are confident, and that the Lord should not abandon us in this struggle of the coming year-let that be our prayer.

Deutschland! Sieg Heil!
Indian gal

Liverpool, Australia

#7237 Mar 10, 2013
im a fair skinned punjab girl and i had sex with an aborigine man and I loved it he made me orgasm and I cried into his arms and i orgasmed again and again. now I love aboriginal men and I want to marry one.

Pls vote

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TO...
Indian gal

Liverpool, Australia

#7238 Mar 10, 2013
i couldnt even fit his cok into my mouth but then after he licked me and touched my boobs i had more lust and he could fit in his giant cok inside me and then we had sex so hard dat I cryed.

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#7239 Mar 10, 2013
Is Soni kaur wife of 'Indians are peydaishi gandu'?
She sounds very much similar to him.And he haven't posted any comment since the beginning of Soni's appearance in this forum.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#7241 Mar 10, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
Is Soni kaur wife of 'Indians are peydaishi gandu'?
She sounds very much similar to him.And he haven't posted any comment since the beginning of Soni's appearance in this forum.
Mein vi yeh sochta thaa
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#7242 Mar 10, 2013
Worthless Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey u Reject bytch.... How about simple fact that, every single non-whites in this world vomit at the sight of dirty, nasty dog smelling caucasian?
Do u even understand that u are hated all over the world?
Obviously a Bytch like u would still keep on coming and nagging here as to why u are a reject? Well we have already mentioned dozens of times.... so get that through ur F_kn head!
Worthless Reject.
Aggrolite Real Indian SCUM quit posting racist dumbfarts from well known blank expected locations.

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#7243 Mar 10, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Mein vi yeh sochta thaa
The only difference is she doesn't use words like 'Chutiya' and 'Gandu' which would be very common in his posts.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#7244 Mar 10, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>The only difference is she doesn't use words like 'Chutiya' and 'Gandu' which would be very common in his posts.
She has used chutiya a fair few times and gandu once...
Fuggus

Pittsburgh, PA

#7245 Mar 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Eye Dreaming
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7246 Mar 10, 2013
So Shila tell me something... does the character of this guy portray me?

Why, Mr. Anderson?

Or maybe this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JealousyIsUgly

UK

#7247 Mar 10, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Who do you think you are indian dude only desperate white girls will marry indians <quoted text>
Y is it that only "desperate White girls will marry Indians"?- the opposite reason 2 Y non-desperate White woman stick 2 there own, or other non-Indian men...you are useless and so are they so they settle for all they're worth. But the "desperate" ones are trying 2 "desperately" seek for something better (from non-Indians) which would of course be an Indian man. I get my conclusion from what I've read of White women who are dating Indian men on here.
Bollybolly

Australia

#7248 Mar 10, 2013
JealousyIsUgly wrote:
<quoted text>
Y is it that only "desperate White girls will marry Indians"?- the opposite reason 2 Y non-desperate White woman stick 2 there own, or other non-Indian men...you are useless and so are they so they settle for all they're worth. But the "desperate" ones are trying 2 "desperately" seek for something better (from non-Indians) which would of course be an Indian man. I get my conclusion from what I've read of White
women who are dating Indian men on here.
Only the very ultra rich indians can afford a white woman (like say Tata level).
All other indians have to settle for 2nd class
indian woman or less.
No Indian women wants indian man as first choice either (white man is most preferred) but
they has to settle for 2nd class Indian man also.
Bollywood shows all Indian don't want to be Indian and are ashamed of being Indian looking and indian living.
Rod

Denpasar, Indonesia

#7249 Mar 10, 2013
Most white women dont want indian men especially in Australia. Indians are not liked in Australia and have a stereotype of being shady, money hungry, dishonest, and possessing strange backward beliefs. Indian men are also seen to be nerdy, physically weak and in general un attractive. Indian men in the UK are seen more favorably. Australians are racist against indians but indians can also be blamed for creating this hostility. Indian men seem to like white women but have a hard time getting them
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7250 Mar 10, 2013
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>And honestly, tamil men are very dark and very ugly. Chinese girls would be considered a prize for them.
Hey! poorda you ;)
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7251 Mar 10, 2013
Rod wrote:
Indian men seem to like white women but have a hard time getting them
I think that was always the bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My 5-year-old son won a fight against 3 Indians 9 hr Pebble1111 10
News US ruling tipped to bolster gay marriage cause ... 10 hr Tamils r terrorists 3
News Mining downturn boosts Pilbara tourism opportun... 10 hr Tamils r terrorists 7
News 'Teen wolf' girl dragged from court after tryin... 10 hr Stone 4
Do Indian and Pakistani look same to you Anglos? (Jun '12) 10 hr Tamils r terrorists 9
I laugh when turdskins die in heatwaves 13 hr Rauf lala 3
News This Orphaned Tree Kangaroo Was Raised by a Sur... 18 hr The ADELAIDEAN 1
More from around the web