Indomen have largest penus

all of them

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#6369 Feb 9, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Y r u so bent on defending everything indian, yet u cannot even speak any indian language ?
lol

tumse milka hai joh haal kya kahe

Anyway thats a good question

An Indian schopkeeper asked me the same thing pretty much the other day

But you dont understand

When I was a teen and needed a job an old Sikh man straight from India offered me a job whilst I was sitting on a park bench

When I had to move outta home after coming back from my OE, a Fijian Indian family took me on for cheap. Gave meals,(although crappy) too

Indians have bailed me out when I needed it.

And even though I could do what others do, change my name to Larry or Sarah and deny my roots like Africans, Asians and Arabs are starting to do - I cant and wont

Cos Gandhi's work isnt finished, a new age is being ushered in

Yoga is taking over... Every damn moron and his dog believes in karma. Most Americans believe in the concept of reincarnation

I wanna see this new age of Indian dominance come about...

Stand with me little guy. We dont have to be Anti-Anything

But todays Indians must not be shrinking violets, cos its a harsh world out there

explained ?

the Holy City

#6370 Feb 9, 2013
bob da builder wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you can dish the incompetent doctors of this world but don't do it to the hardworking carpenters electricians and plumbers .
oh yeah a plumber is guy that installs and fixes toilets and since your house won't have one you'll only need a builder and electrician.
SO I can dish it to the guy who works crazy hours, doing crazy hard work which ultimately saves lives... after studying for 8 years

but I cant dish it to the humble sparky or whatever ?

lol
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#6371 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>lol

But you dont understand

When I was a teen and needed a job an old Sikh man straight from India offered me a job whilst I was sitting on a park bench

When I had to move outta home after coming back from my OE, a Fijian Indian family took me on for cheap. Gave meals,(although crappy) too

And even though I could do what others do, change my name to Larry or Sarah and deny my roots like Africans, Asians and Arabs are starting to do - I cant and wont

Yoga is taking over... Every damn moron and his dog believes in karma. Most Americans believe in the concept of reincarnation

But todays Indians must not be shrinking violets, cos its a harsh world out there

explained ?
Fair enuf, Im not Indian btw.
sure thing

Auburn, Australia

#6372 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
But you dont understand
explained ?
Says the little boy who claims that Australian women deserve to be raped.

Credibility: zero.

the Holy City

#6373 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Fair enuf, Im not Indian btw.
what are you ?

Im not either technically

Im South African born
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#6374 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
But you dont understand
explained ?
Ade give yourself the schop, keeper of the crapolata.
bob da builder

Auckland, New Zealand

#6375 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
SO I can dish it to the guy who works crazy hours, doing crazy hard work which ultimately saves lives... after studying for 8 years
but I cant dish it to the humble sparky or whatever ?
lol
you twit thats not even half a good comeback---come on gungadin try harder xxxxxxx

Donvale, Australia

#6376 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>what are you ?

Im not either technically

Im South African born
Pakistani

the Holy City

#6377 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Pakistani
lol if you were born 67 years ago you would be indian

oh well lol

I always found that funny... youre more Indian than me, maybe you should take my place
VOR is a fvckwit

Australia

#6378 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>

A handjob is not a real job fvckwit, anyway what was he doing in your home?

the Holy City

#6379 Feb 9, 2013
bob da builder wrote:
<quoted text>
you twit thats not even half a good comeback---come on gungadin try harder xxxxxxx
that was a good response by me

youre lucky I even humoured your poor mind

get lost now you no-hoper... saw some wood or something lol

Donvale, Australia

#6380 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>lol if you were born 67 years ago you would be indian

oh well lol

I always found that funny... youre more Indian than me, maybe you should take my place
Well my grandfather and his famiy were from the Indian side of Panjab, jullunder and moved in 1947 to Faisalabad, West Panjab.
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#6381 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
too high risk
yeah for dummies...
Im 1 year away from finishing bachelors in Finance
Im gonna blitz the stock market... Face it boy you dont have the brains or the juice to make it
you keep building decks and fixing roofs, maybe Ill hire you one day to clean the gutters
Ade, we have vacancies for toilet cleaners available, got brains or the juice to handle that?
Shila

Australia

#6382 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
But you dont understand
Cos Gandhi's work isnt finished, a new age is
being ushered in
explained ?
It might surprise you to know that there are more westerners than ethnic Indians supporting India's poor kids through world vision & other bodies. While the rich there don't seem to give a damn.

One trip to India opened my eyes. It's a harsh place & if u happen to collapse in the crowd, don't expect any Indian to help u without expecting anything in return. There's no concept of Good Samaritan there.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6383 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
where is your incredible wit old man
lol
I said you are leaps and bounds ahaead of the prof (AKA lool)
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6384 Feb 9, 2013
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>There's no concept of Good Samaritan there.
Actually there is plenty of philanthropy in India, it's just not reported much.
Shila

Australia

#6385 Feb 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is plenty of philanthropy in India, it's just not reported much.
It's definitely not practised.

the Holy City

#6389 Feb 9, 2013
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
It might surprise you to know that there are more westerners than ethnic Indians supporting India's poor kids through world vision & other bodies. While the rich there don't seem to give a damn.
One trip to India opened my eyes. It's a harsh place & if u happen to collapse in the crowd, don't expect any Indian to help u without expecting anything in return. There's no concept of Good Samaritan there.
so the land that said "guest is God' has no good samaritan thing

yup lol

Like Australia is just teeeming with friendly, helpful samaritans huh ?

lol, you went to India with the attitude of a great Princess and when that didnt work out for you, you became bitter

I bet you went over there expecting some handsome Bollywood level dude to get into you, but they probably saw right through you

nice
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6391 Feb 9, 2013
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely not practised.
I may be critical of many things in India but philanthropy is not one. Having said that all the good will in the world isn't going to help India until they do something more concrete with population issues.
Shila

Australia

#6392 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
so the land that said "guest is God' has no good samaritan thing
yup lol
Like Australia is just teeeming with friendly, helpful samaritans huh ?
lol, you went to India with the attitude of a great Princess and when that didnt work out for you, you became bitter
I bet you went over there expecting some handsome Bollywood level dude to get into you, but they probably saw right through you
nice
I went with my husband idiot. As a female I dont have courage to travel to India alone. Unfortunately theres no big Bollywood Heros to save the day, only sleazy villains that rudely stare at couples.

I m not bitter with India just the rich Indians like Amitabh Bachan/salman khan etc that live like royalty but don't give an eff about beggars outside their bungalows.

We can shoot our mouths here all we like, but most of us are hypocrites, that will never open our wallets, to put our money where our mouth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News antifa notes 4 hr Scoop 9
Poll Why are Indian men and white women relationship... (Aug '13) 8 hr Rob 9
News Australian ISIS recruiter Neil Prakash posts tr... 10 hr Scoop 2
News Now Available: Australian Renewable Fuels Limit... 11 hr Mr Doom 2
want to have a girlfriend. 11 hr Mr Doom 2
punjabi 12 hr hundal 1
I bashed a Muslim for wearing stupid clothes Sat Grassclipper 6
More from around the web