Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6329 Feb 9, 2013
unlikely wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! unlikely that an arresting man, may by even a remote chance hold a masters even in cleaning toilets; the principle they use when it comes to law enforcement recruitment seems to be to hire even more ignorant and even worse low lifes to control the law breakers. lol! the punishment for those who make a mistake is to have to put up with these lowies.
TAFE diploma is all you need to get into the police force. A few officers get a uni degree later to move into special areas. A masters in math and walking the beat?? not likely...
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#6330 Feb 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you just call me a 'worthless south Indian'? so who is the worst racist? this is why nearly all south Indians prefer to learn English than 'usless' hindi.
Yeahh fuaark hindi, speaking it makes u impotent.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6331 Feb 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>err you have a Masters in mathematics and you work in a job where you arrest people for theft?? something is not quite right with your profile...
Yeah strange eh?

I really like what I do now. I was in education for about 10 years. My specialty was preparing overseas students to study here and in other western countries.

My current position is asset security and anti terrorism. My other job is in management. I really hate the management job because I am always having to remind workers about proper work ethic etc.

I had ADHD as a kid and still have it a bit. That's why I change a lot and like to do different things otherwise I'd go crazy out of boredom...

Location hidden

#6332 Feb 9, 2013
unlikely wrote:
<quoted text>lol! unlikely that an arresting man, may by even a remote chance hold a masters even in cleaning toilets; the principle they use when it comes to law enforcement recruitment seems to be to hire even more ignorant and even worse low lifes to control the law breakers. lol! the punishment for those who make a mistake is to have to put up with these lowies.
A lot of people who work in law enforcement now have a degree.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6333 Feb 9, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh fuaark hindi, speaking it makes u impotent.
It's kind of an outdated and redundant language, regional languages are preferred anyway in all parts of India except in schools, public service and in speeches. Most Indians with any brains will learn English.
GoGoBar220

Thailand

#6334 Feb 9, 2013
Heather67301 wrote:
<quoted text>
No morons, it's an American zip code where I grew up if you must know.
Mine is THB you get paid by Indians here for short time.(Less commission)
Dont give iot away baby.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6335 Feb 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I had ADHD as a kid and still have it a bit. That's why I change a lot and like to do different things otherwise I'd go crazy out of boredom...
Sympathise with that, have a child with mild autism and ADHD.
unlikely

Australia

#6336 Feb 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people who work in law enforcement now have a degree.
so why then they act as if they never received an education, and act with such arrogance just because they have a toy gun and license to use it; do they teach them social skills?.

Location hidden

#6337 Feb 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>TAFE diploma is all you need to get into the police force. A few officers get a uni degree later to move into special areas. A masters in math and walking the beat?? not likely...
The focus of my degree was in statistics but I changed my mind after it was done and bought a business. So the only time I have really used the degree was later when I taught overseas. It probably helped a bit to get some other jobs though.

My next two missions are going to be farming and housing developments. For tax purposes, it will be the worst run farm in Australia :)

Then when I can drop $250k to join in a development with some friends from home I plan to do that. I've given up talking to wife about it all to my wife in any real detail because she just can't keep up lol

Location hidden

#6338 Feb 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>Sympathise with that, have a child with mild autism and ADHD.
It is ok now. I just have to keep myself occupied. If I didn't have it there's no way I would be able to handle all of the projects I'm doing now. That's why I said we will retire with $6 million+ in investments..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6339 Feb 9, 2013
GoGoBar220 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is THB you get paid by Indians here for short time.(Less commission)
Dont give iot away baby.
Anymore bedbug spray poisonings in your hotels over there? It seems us white women have to watch our backs in Thailand these days...

Location hidden

#6340 Feb 9, 2013
unlikely wrote:
<quoted text>so why then they act as if they never received an education, and act with such arrogance just because they have a toy gun and license to use it; do they teach them social skills?.
Vicpol and the NSW police have a real stupid culture. I don't like it one bit. Under Overland it seemed to deteriorate even more. I come from a police family and I grew up around the old school cops who were way different. Now Lay is in charge things are better. He's a more down to earth kind of fella.
unlikely

Australia

#6341 Feb 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok now. I just have to keep myself occupied. If I didn't have it there's no way I would be able to handle all of the projects I'm doing now. That's why I said we will retire with $6 million+ in investments..
wow! and all this from arresting people??; I should consider a career in law enforcement; there is where all the money is uhh?

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#6342 Feb 9, 2013
Heather67301 wrote:
This thread is disgusting. I love Indian men and have never faced the racism I see here. Australia should be ashamed.
thats touching hun

thanks for that

Sorry you had to see aussie idiots in full flight

enjoy your day ; )
GoGoBar

Thailand

#6343 Feb 9, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Anymore bedbug spray poisonings in your hotels over there? It seems us white women have to watch our backs in Thailand these days...
Did you recover? Yes, the cheap hotels use laundries that save by using cold water.
White women here go with white men to good hotels.

Location hidden

#6344 Feb 9, 2013
unlikely wrote:
<quoted text>wow! and all this from arresting people??; I should consider a career in law enforcement; there is where all the money is uhh?
No. I do something related to that field, manage a business and have got a couple of other things on the go..
I use my ADHD as a good thing rather than sit around thinking about the negatives..

Location hidden

#6345 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
thats touching hun
thanks for that
Sorry you had to see aussie idiots in full flight
enjoy your day ; )
Well, at least the forums here are lively! Your forums are probably second most active, after U.S.?

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#6346 Feb 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I do something related to that field, manage a business and have got a couple of other things on the go..
I use my ADHD as a good thing rather than sit around thinking about the negatives..
ADHD ?

that explains your psychotic ramblings

Business ? whoring your own sister out isnt a business

Location hidden

#6347 Feb 9, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you recover? Yes, the cheap hotels use laundries that save by using cold water.
White women here go with white men to good hotels.
Sorry, never been there. Don't plan to either. Along with the Philippines, all western countries have been advised by our governments not to travel there.... as a result of these so called accidents:)
unlikely

Australia

#6348 Feb 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Vicpol and the NSW police have a real stupid culture. I don't like it one bit. Under Overland it seemed to deteriorate even more. I come from a police family and I grew up around the old school cops who were way different. Now Lay is in charge things are better. He's a more down to earth kind of fella.
mmm ok! you sound like a genuine person, can I ask you something?; how you see the corruption in the judiciary is it true that the prosecution teams are riddled with extremist, racist, cokesniffing poms, that are taking a hard stand on migrants and aboriginals, and making deals with the cheap defence lawyer hores to charge and convict them the most stupid and ridiculous things.
And are the judges not aware of this happening?; or they just urn a blind eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confusion as Tyler the Creator claims he's bann... 1 min Darryl 1
Poll Aussie voted most racist people against aborigi... 1 min goodesafl 0
Watching turdskins getting beaten with sticks i... 1 min Indians are worth... 1
Starving Africans are hilarious (Apr '14) 4 hr Grassclipper 57
African savage murders baby in Newcastle 5 hr Grassclipper 3
Hey filthy Indian 10 hr Pebble 12 1
Early India 11 hr Pebble 12 1
Poll Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 17 hr Santa Claus 1,140
More from around the web