Indomen never beat them

Indomen are not piggy and lazy

Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Busted

Mascot, Australia

#6238 Feb 7, 2013
I feel sorry for Indian men because nobody likes them and they are hated unversally even by fellow indians from a different caste or region. sucks to be them.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#6239 Feb 7, 2013
Busted wrote:
I feel sorry for Indian men because nobody likes them and they are hated unversally even by fellow indians from a different caste or region. sucks to be them.
theyre not hated you moron
when has anybody gone up to an Indian and expressed hatred ?

I would love to fight a stupid pink faggot if he tried anything

Ill get away with it too, cos if he says anything racist, he deserves a hiding.

this site attracts white losers to come on here and spout off anonymously thats all

white aussies are losers. end

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6240 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>theyre not hated you moron
when has anybody gone up to an Indian and expressed hatred ?

I would love to fight a stupid pink faggot if he tried anything

Ill get away with it too, cos if he says anything racist, he deserves a hiding.

this site attracts white losers to come on here and spout off anonymously thats all

white aussies are losers. end
Provocation isn't a defence. After you take a swing, most locals would be able to punch the shit out of a puny little girl like you..
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#6241 Feb 7, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
What you want and what you get are two seperate things.
persistence is the key my friend
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6242 Feb 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Provocation isn't a defence. After you take a swing, most locals would be able to punch the shit out of a puny little girl like you..
But look whose provoking? It is Racist scums like u!

So in that case, Indians should file a class action lawsuit against Topix for hosting all these racial, assaulting hate threads and find ip addresses for anonymous criminals like u who is promoting, provoking all these insult and threats against a whole race, country and culture!

This is the Only solution left in order to permanently deal with Racist Bs_trds like u!
indian girl

Mascot, Australia

#6244 Feb 7, 2013
As an Indian girl I love white guys. I enjoy having sex with them and they give me multiple orgasms.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6246 Feb 7, 2013
indian girl wrote:
As an Indian girl I love white guys. I enjoy having sex with them and they give me multiple orgasms.
Lol u can enjoy having sex with whoever u want to.... just don't come for marriage afterwards with a used pussy when we got half a billion Indian virgins sitting in India.

Usually marriage with a western born Indian sellout doesn't last very long either. So we see them as attitude-filled, high maintenance gold diggers.

So Indian guys should go whatever race they want when they are young... but can always settled down with a untouched desi beauty from India... which is the case with many of my friends grew up in US.
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#6247 Feb 7, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol u can enjoy having sex with whoever u want to.... just don't come for marriage afterwards with a used pussy when we got half a billion Indian virgins sitting in India.
Usually marriage with a western born Indian sellout doesn't last very long either. So we see them as attitude-filled, high maintenance gold diggers.
So Indian guys should go whatever race they want when they are young... but can always settled down with a untouched desi beauty from India... which is the case with many of my friends grew up in US.
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts will never be removed by the moderator.

IMPOSTOR SCUMBAG MalbarCACA ARSEHOLE FAGGAOTrospilonAggrolite FUCKWIT FUCKTURD quit posting HINDUSTINK unintelligible dumb SCUM shit from unknown but predictable places.

Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
trds like u! Get knotted.
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6248 Feb 7, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Be polite. Inappropriate posts will never be removed by the moderator.
IMPOSTOR SCUMBAG MalbarCACA ARSEHOLE FAGGAOTrospilonAggrolite FUCKWIT FUCKTURD quit posting HINDUSTINK unintelligible dumb SCUM shit from unknown but predictable places.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
trds like u! Get knotted.
Lol why seems like u are jealous Cracka?
indian girl

Mascot, Australia

#6249 Feb 7, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
i think indian guys are gross, ugly and they're really rude and they beat up women so no thanks to indian guys.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#6251 Feb 7, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
But look whose provoking? It is Racist scums like u!
So in that case, Indians should file a class action lawsuit against Topix for hosting all these racial, assaulting hate threads and find ip addresses for anonymous criminals like u who is promoting, provoking all these insult and threats against a whole race, country and culture!
This is the Only solution left in order to permanently deal with Racist Bs_trds like u!
So who puts up posts like this dickhead.

Australia is a nation of problem drinkers and l...
Why White Women loves Indian Men?(Oct '11)
I hate white aussies and australia
Are Australians racist morons by nature or nurt...
Australian guys are a bunch of childish sex off...
Australia is still a British colony, not a coun...(May '10)
Desi babe wants a buckake session
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6252 Feb 7, 2013
indian girl wrote:
<quoted text> i think indian guys are gross, ugly and they're really rude and they beat up women so no thanks to indian guys.
Lol I doubt u are an Indian girl... U could be that psycho bytch pretending to be Indian. In any case, just so u know my preference for girls are not only limited in Indian and US. I take a step further to international territory!

I had a cousin who used to take regular trips to Dominican Republic. I myself have been to Singapore, Middle East and Jamaica. Being an American citizen carries different weight altogether when u are dealing with a foreign girl. And when u get a taste of that u don't wanna go back.

I myself prefer to settle down with a hottie from Ethiopia or PR maybe. In this cases u have to get involve in international business opportunities.
Turd Skin

Mascot, Australia

#6253 Feb 7, 2013
I just gave birth to an Indian.
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#6254 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian women are the happiest on Earth
how many Indian women you know anywhere have been on anti depressants or drink themselves to sleep like aussie girls
how many indian girls even BORN in the west cry on the phone about how crap life is
cut the bull, you girls have it good
Actually you may be right. I havent come across any Indian guy of that sort in West. They are generally respectful of women. But i just wish they would relax, enjoy life & take things lightly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6256 Feb 7, 2013
Real Indos wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I doubt u are an Indian girl... U could be that psycho bytch pretending to be Indian. In any case, just so u know my preference for girls are not only limited in Indian and US. I take a step further to international territory!

I had a cousin who used to take regular trips to Dominican Republic. I myself have been to Singapore, Middle East and Jamaica. Being an American citizen carries different weight altogether when u are dealing with a foreign girl. And when u get a taste of that u don't wanna go back.

I myself prefer to settle down with a hottie from Ethiopia or PR maybe. In this cases u have to get involve in international business opportunities.
If you can find anyone desperate enough to have you
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6258 Feb 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find anyone desperate enough to have you
Yes I think Ethiopian girls have standards...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6259 Feb 7, 2013
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you may be right. I havent come across any Indian guy of that sort in West. They are generally respectful of women. But i just wish they would relax, enjoy life & take things lightly.
I don't think you can generalise. Indian females get depressed, just like everyone else.
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#6260 Feb 7, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think Ethiopian girls have standards...
DIRTY PERVERTED DEVIATE FILTH MalbarCACA Real Indos twit.
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

#6262 Feb 7, 2013
Turd Skin wrote:
I just gave birth to an Indian.
hey how are you going, you hook nosed wog?
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#6263 Feb 7, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you can generalise. Indian females get depressed, just like everyone else.
Everyone gets depressed. Problem is that men dont talk about it, and harbor things inside. Ruins everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking to the future: NAIDOC 6 hr elvi 1
Australia, vote me as your supreme ruler. 7 hr Grassclipper 3
News Astronomer rules our solar causes of Cooma's my... Fri Master Renjii 1
Why are Pakistani men so gorgeous but Pakistani... (Nov '14) Fri Pebble1111 41
News This Orphaned Tree Kangaroo Was Raised by a Sur... Fri Grassclipper 2
I laugh when turdskins die in heatwaves Fri Grassclipper 4
News DLA Piper Expands Perth, Australia Office Fri happy times 1 1
More from around the web