Indomen are not piggy and lazy

Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Leaving

Sydney, Australia

#5443 Jan 7, 2013
Larry weinstein wrote:
We are all humans why this hate, we are a multicultural society, we must learn to leave together without hate and differences, this is when a peaceful society can be formed
Yeah all leave together, sounds good.
Mama boy

Ashburn, VA

#5446 Jan 7, 2013
Merry me baby i am gonna make a taj mahal for you.
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#5447 Jan 7, 2013
Mama boy wrote:
What are you Merry about, Xmas ended last year, boy?
Imran

Islamabad, Pakistan

#5448 Jan 7, 2013
Asoley misti mona boltey mon kuley deya/neya bepar sara ar kisu na.2 ta dud r ekta voda ei tho total property.
Tik achey, contact raken, apnar email id janaben. Ami Abu
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#5449 Jan 7, 2013
Imran wrote:
Asoley misti mona boltey mon kuley deya/neya bepar sara ar kisu na.2 ta dud r ekta voda ei tho total property.
Tik achey, contact raken, apnar email id janaben. Ami Abu
Kaun zubaan hain yeh ?
Larry weinstein

Ashburn, VA

#5450 Jan 8, 2013
Leaving wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah all leave together, sounds good.
i mean live not leave, peace buddy
alfie

Kellyville, Australia

#5451 Jan 8, 2013
White women love Apus to open the taxi door for them when they get in the taxi, & hand them their food at the Kwik-E-MArt, thats as much as they want in regards to Indian Apus.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#5452 Jan 8, 2013
alfie wrote:
White women love Apus to open the taxi door for them when they get in the taxi, & hand them their food at the Kwik-E-MArt, thats as much as they want in regards to Indian Apus.
Actually I see many white trash works at kwik-e-mart and drives taxis these days.
LovingLife

Columbus, OH

#5453 Jan 8, 2013
Hi. I'm a white woman and I've been with my Indian man for a year now. And to clear some things up, no, I'm not a 200 pound uneducated low life that white men reject. I am a college student and provide for myself, have a nice family and I am attractive. From my experience Indian men are amazing, but I would never date another if my current boyfriend and I break up. Not because of something against them, but just because I can't take the heart break. My boyfriend cannot tell his family about me, and since they want him to marry in his caste, we will most likely have to end things as to avoid tearing his family apart. But besides that, Indian food is amazing (I'm cooking it for him), the men are kind and listen, they are very smart, so attractive, and lets not forget karma sutra to go along with their bigger than average cocks :)
Shila

Australia

#5455 Jan 8, 2013
Mama boy wrote:
Mummy's boys make one of the best boyfriends, it's almost is like dreaming when dating him. Only to wake up after marriage. Lol

Since: Jan 13

Columbus, OH

#5456 Jan 8, 2013
I can't believe how rude some people are. Did you really have to do that? What point did it prove? You are just being an ass.
Shila

Australia

#5457 Jan 8, 2013
AnAsshole wrote:
The reality hurts but the fact is that no white man wants/needs an uneducated,short indian woman and no white woman needs an indian loser
Reality is no indian men wants u.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#5458 Jan 8, 2013
LovingLife wrote:
Hi. I'm a white woman and I've been with my Indian man for a year now. And to clear some things up, no, I'm not a 200 pound uneducated low life that white men reject. I am a college student and provide for myself, have a nice family and I am attractive. From my experience Indian men are amazing, but I would never date another if my current boyfriend and I break up. Not because of something against them, but just because I can't take the heart break. My boyfriend cannot tell his family about me, and since they want him to marry in his caste, we will most likely have to end things as to avoid tearing his family apart. But besides that, Indian food is amazing (I'm cooking it for him), the men are kind and listen, they are very smart, so attractive, and lets not forget karma sutra to go along with their bigger than average cocks :)
Thank u for finally admitting that Indian men are hot, handsome and sexy!

U had to do it one way or other....
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#5459 Jan 8, 2013
mein v ik sona munda haga

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5460 Jan 8, 2013
LovingLife wrote:
I very much doubt this is genuine. But incase it is.
A man who can't marry who he wants and can't stand up to his family isn't a real man.
They aren't bigger than average, they're smaller.
And you're sick for liking them...
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#5461 Jan 8, 2013
LovingLife wrote:
This is probably bullshit but at least it's a better than average attempt, just incase it's real.
Your spinless boyfried better work out whether he wants to stay married to his mummy or if he is going to marry you.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#5462 Jan 8, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>This is probably bullshit but at least it's a better than average attempt, just incase it's real.
Your spinless boyfried better work out whether he wants to stay married to his mummy or if he is going to marry you.
He needs to grow a pair.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#5463 Jan 8, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much doubt this is genuine. But incase it is.
A man who can't marry who he wants and can't stand up to his family isn't a real man.
They aren't bigger than average, they're smaller.
And you're sick for liking them...
It's fake.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#5464 Jan 8, 2013
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>It's fake.
Well 70% chance its fake... At least its no fob the english is too good.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#5465 Jan 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Shila Chatswood, Australia"]<quoted text>
Reality is no indian men wants u.[/QUOTE]

yyyyyyyyy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
External debt vs the Public debt (Feb '10) 3 hr Raj 18
Sydney bar using naked women as table 8 hr Raj 2
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... 10 hr Pollosters 0
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 13 hr Comparable Economies 35
Why do racist whites hate Jews? (Oct '14) 16 hr I am me 25
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 23 hr Hss7564 401
Black People Fri Grassclipper 2
More from around the web