Indomen never beat them

Indomen are not piggy and lazy

Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

in the Australian Forum

Melbourne, Australia

#4589 Dec 2, 2012
MAKO must be having an interesting time, reading these posts ...
Indian Men

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#4590 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>accha accha bakwaas bund karo!
You are just marginally better than that b@stard voice of reason.
He is a complete liar and hypocrite. He says he hates white women but he goes around Topix creating multiple threads asking if white women like indian men.
I think that son of b1tch is desperate to get a white girl but gets turned down always. Poor loser.
Grapes are always sour for desi boyz like him and you.
This explains... U are Nothing but another Troll!! Actually a Sell-out Troll at that....

Why don't u just F_k Off from this thread as it has nothing to do with U other then Indian men and White trailer trash.

BTW grape sours are Trolls like u... Indian boys here are just defending themselves.. That's all.
Shila

Australia

#4591 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like desis. Will never date or marry one. Period
Stop pretending to be an indian women u stupid queer. Atleast this real indian guy isn't pretending to be something he is not.

He is sikh punjabi queer, who believes in khalistan & trying to ruin the image of Indians online. He has made numerous posts on india forum using the same vocabs.
Lord Haw haw

UK

#4592 Dec 2, 2012
Indian Men wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains... U are Nothing but another Troll!! Actually a Sell-out Troll at that....
Why don't u just F_k Off from this thread as it has nothing to do with U other then Indian men and White trailer trash.
BTW grape sours are Trolls like u... Indian boys here are just defending themselves.. That's all.
I say all you Indian fellows , what are you all doing here talking nonsense ? Haven't you got your own forum ? Now go away shoo shoo.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4593 Dec 2, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be an indian women u stupid queer. Atleast this real indian guy isn't pretending to be something he is not.
He is sikh punjabi queer, who believes in khalistan & trying to ruin the image of Indians online. He has made numerous posts on india forum using the same vocabs.
OHH so now the little indian nationalist is here.

If you and your budddies can't take bitter truth then it's not my fault.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4594 Dec 2, 2012
Indian Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Frustrated faaltoos like you and voice of ....... would run after white trailer trash if you could get lucky enough. LOL!!
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4595 Dec 2, 2012
Indian Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea F_k U Sell Out.... U are a worhtless Western Skank Anyway... actually Worse then White Shemales because u are nothing but a Western Sell-Outs!
Check this out.... Isn't that exactly explain how I feel.
http://t.co/apQXRaKC
Why do you worry about me? I don't care if I'm called a sellout, skank or whatever by frustrated faaltoo losers like you.

All you can do is yell from behind your computers. Just calm down.

Your mataji is probably already making plans to go back to your family's pind, gaoan or village to look for a fitting rishta for you.

So that they can get the bahu they want.

Don't worry, in the meantime shila will keep you company here and sooth your bruised ego.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4596 Dec 2, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I could be a tranny like you?

Quite to the contrary, this ullo ka pattha like the other ullo ka pattha called voice of whatever, are both pretending to be what they are probably not in real life.

They are trying to create some bollywood impression of themselves.

They are trying to impress upon others that they have white girls running after them in hoardes. But they are turning the goris down.

Specially that ullo ka pattha, voice of ......... is trying to sell his bigtime BS all over Topix.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#4597 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>gashti teri maa.

Tera tutta toh kutta hua hai. Kya teri maa ney moo mey leykar chabaa liya tha?
Kinni paise dete ah teri daalah, randi di services ke waastey ?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#4598 Dec 2, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>Stop pretending to be an indian women u stupid queer. Atleast this real indian guy isn't pretending to be something he is not.

What sort of Khalistani believes in hating even their own men?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#4599 Dec 2, 2012
Tuhadi fudda di diameter kinni ah ? Das inch ?
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4600 Dec 2, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
Tuhadi fudda di diameter kinni ah ? Das inch ?
Tuada nikka lulli sarey fuddi mein chota laktha haiga?
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4601 Dec 2, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinni paise dete ah teri daalah, randi di services ke waastey ?
Jaaltha hai kay teri maa kam paisay kamatee hai?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#4602 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Tuada nikka lulli sarey fuddi mein chota laktha haiga?
Naa yaar mera lahn taan 8 inch da ah, teri fuddi di paar ditta
Shila

Australia

#4603 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think I could be a tranny like you?
Quite to the contrary, this ullo ka pattha like the other ullo ka pattha called voice of whatever, are both pretending to be what they are probably not in real life.
They are trying to create some bollywood impression of themselves.
They are trying to impress upon others that they have white girls running after them in hoardes. But they are turning the goris down.
Specially that ullo ka pattha, voice of ......... is trying to sell his bigtime BS all over Topix.
You are a tranny & u know it Soni/Peydaishi gandu (ur prev nick).

This thread is about indian men & white women & nothing to do with indian trannies & women. Let them debate with each other & sort out their differences.

U r just jealous coz no indian guy would touch a tranny like urself. I always knew u werent a normal indian guy anyway.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4604 Dec 2, 2012
Indian man truth speaks wrote:
No woman of any race is attracted to an Indian man,(Africans, Asians, Arab woman will not even shake hands or make eye contact with an Indian man, and even the ugliest non Indian prostitutes are allowed by all brothel owners to refuse indians)...
But even indian woman hate indian men.
Hate them.
Really hate them with good reason.
Indian woman are treated very badly by Indian men.
Indians believe in castes - a form of nazism or spiritual based eugenics.
Woman are actually married to the grooms family as a slave to his mother in indian marriage.
The woman is purchased via a dowry like a cow or a slave.
The grooms family often conspire to kill the wife to avoid paying off the dowry loan and because under Indian law their is no equal inheritance.
This is called Sati and along with caste based Hindu eugenics racism deaths, SATI deaths are on a rapid increase, many thousand in just new Delhi alone. And in the lower and middle class (which means they earn $3 a day !!).
This is why indian females who having survived a family told to kill all the girls unless there are at least 2 sons first.. Face the propsect of being sold off like prostitute slaves to some diseased spoilt mummy boy and then face the prospect of being treated like a slave by his mother and killed by his family.
This is why no woman ever wants a Indian man.
And why Indian woman are turning to Asians, blacks, Hispanics and if they are really lucky to a white man as a cleaner and safer alternative if they can.
Go look at the dating sites. Millions of indian woman, all wanting a non Indian man. Fact. Including indian muslim/paki or bango as altetnative but not Hindu.
Not one white, Asian etc woman looking for an indian hindu man. Indian/paki Moslem ok tho.
Indian hindu men should all be sterilized at birth as no one wants them, even their own woman.
Fact.
Hahahahaha sucks to be an Indian "man"
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4605 Dec 2, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Naa yaar mera lahn taan 8 inch da ah, teri fuddi di paar ditta
baakwaas kartha hai, munney.
Raj

Albettone, Italy

#4606 Dec 2, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a tranny & u know it Soni/Peydaishi gandu (ur prev nick).
This thread is about indian men & white women & nothing to do with indian trannies & women. Let them debate with each other & sort out their differences.
U r just jealous coz no indian guy would touch a tranny like urself. I always knew u werent a normal indian guy anyway.
Hello Shila , How are you ? I would like to make Friendship with you .. Best of luck ..
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#4607 Dec 2, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
U r just jealous coz no indian guy would touch a tranny like urself.
Thats what all sour grape eating indians say and presume.
Shila

Australia

#4608 Dec 2, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what all sour grape eating indians say and presume.
& thats what queer peydaishi Gandu always says....interesting what a quick google search produced.

http://m.topix.com/forum/business/online-dati...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pubic hair on mannequins 15 min Gay n Legal 29
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 30 min Serpent 46,024
Jesus had a Muslim dad 48 min Fooroy 2
'Deluded' hostage-taker saw himself as a martyr 51 min Fooroy 21
Ferguson cops shoot another black thug 1 hr Gfc 3
Boxing Day Test 1 hr Gfc 6
Merry Christmas from the raw milk drinkers 1 hr The milk team 1
Muslim trash hold people hostage in Sydney CBD 7 hr Hehehe 479
You're all defenceless 12 hr Dutch empire 20
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 13 hr Flash101 612