Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Same Old wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever shut up ? I see one of your country men burn't himself and his wife to death, in Melbourne. Nice effort...Thats what I call burn't Curry
naw that was your family they all look burnt after being lit!nothing accelerants wont do!
Hey

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Same Old wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing this bloke doesn"t know...He might be this Countries first immigrant Prime Minister...First job will be increase pay for Taxi drivers and 7/11 attendants....LMAO
VOTE 1 For Sachin Tendulkar (ORDER OF OZE), For Australia's next Prime Minister, no Australian Cricketer can match his excellence, and achivements. He will also make Australia safe for immigrants and taxi drivers, and Fair australia with equal rights and opportunities for all. Haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Same Old wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever shut up ? I see one of your country men burn't himself and his wife to death, in Melbourne. Nice effort...Thats what I call burn't Curry
will you ever go away????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Say NO to Jews wrote:
<quoted text> Jews hate Turdskins and use Indians as SLAVES
i sure hope jews read this and when the war starts then they do a walkout on usa and australia as well uk and nato LOL!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

browns should all take over the world and then whites will deminish faster keep breeding browns we got these honkys surroun(DEAD) LOL!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Same Old

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTE 1 For Sachin Tendulkar (ORDER OF OZE), For Australia's next Prime Minister, no Australian Cricketer can match his excellence, and achivements. He will also make Australia safe for immigrants and taxi drivers, and Fair australia with equal rights and opportunities for all. Haha
Yeah, Don Bradma's records are that far ahead of Tendulkar, you make yourself look stupid.
Leo30

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

It feels pathetic to read all these posts .... from all across the globe... nationalities... religions... Indians.. Americans..Australians..

As someone said:'You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success, fucking act like it'

I am an Indian Guy, like many of you I work with Americans, Australians, Egyptians, Britishers..Japanese. Chinese... and believe me, I have met all kind of people from all over the world. Sometimes I find a not so good American fellow, but I can find equally bad Indian/Australian or a Britisher....Guys do you really mean what all filthy words you guys spilling all over ? I mean how can you be so naive not to realise and understand that it's absolutely not the country we belong to, it's about our basic instincts, our thoughts, ideologies...respect for others....

And just to add a point, all women are beautiful.. wonderful...they deserve your respect...no matter from which country do they belong... Guys give a break... just think over.. Isn't you Mom the most precious woman in your life ? So are all other women... I am shocked to read few comments (including the Indian guys) which are just too bitter and harsh to be said to any women. Get some life guys, Life is so beautiful and so are all the creatures you see around.. and I bet, the person you are abusing might become your best fren if you just spend some time talking sense with him/her... get some life guys... give a break... life is too short to hate.. better get sense..!!
Taj smeley

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Cos Hindu turd baboons keeps her arse squeaky clean. Also Aussie men like them Hindi baboons for clearing up their bowels spotless. Hehe. That's why. Happy turds?hehe

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Leo30 Most of the people who write on these forums are low lifers. They have no respect for themselves or their family or country men. No body should expect to change them or educate them with wisdom. Europeans are most selfish,,most of them, mind you some are good here and there. They hate every thing apart from themselves. Insult is nothing to them.
Bort

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Humhainna wrote:
Leo30 Most of the people who write on these forums are low lifers. They have no respect for themselves or their family or country men. No body should expect to change them or educate them with wisdom. Europeans are most selfish,,most of them, mind you some are good here and there. They hate every thing apart from themselves. Insult is nothing to them.
Thats a bit of a generalization, I see Europeans volunteering all over the world to build schools in 3rd world nations, that isnt very selfish is it?
ana

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bit of a generalization, I see Europeans volunteering all over the world to build schools in 3rd world nations, that isnt very selfish is it?
Considering all their imperialism,there s nt such big thing if few of them voluntee.besides they got enough problems there in europe(serial killers,mass murders,heroin adicts,white trash selling their kids for some cigarretes or dope,pedophile mafias etc)and still they play to voluntee just for a sense of self entitlement.
Here in my Southamerica we do good charity ourself and what is coming now from europe are pervert sex tourists that want to do here what they cant do in their countrys cuz they live a double standard life

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
really?and with whos stolen money nd resources?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering all their imperialism,there s nt such big thing if few of them voluntee.besides they got enough problems there in europe(serial killers,mass murders,heroin adicts,white trash selling their kids for some cigarretes or dope,pedophile mafias etc)and still they play to voluntee just for a sense of self entitlement.
Here in my Southamerica we do good charity ourself and what is coming now from europe are pervert sex tourists that want to do here what they cant do in their countrys cuz they live a double standard life
thats very true i agree they should get shot the minute they enter south america shoreline nobody wants nosey exploiting ignorant pastys!all they do is setup their residence in our countries and be racist to us that they invaded and try competing all the time its really annoying why cant they do all that shit back in their own country amongst themselves
ana

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>really?and with whos stolen money nd resources?
Right,that s the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Right,that s the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.
i agree so how have you been? had a good weekend?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
they have done bad things in the past and they know they are living life in borrowed time as the demographics is changing so they want to look like the good people that is all a deception whos resources and money treasures have they stolen why hasnt it been returned?some third world countries were rich and doing prosperous until europeans looted from them in the first place if i was in charge of asia i would have every asian country ready to ransack all of europe like a EPiDeMiC!and killl all the men rape all their women for shitting out reinforcements every nine months they lay on their fuckeN BacKS!
logicon

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Right,that is the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.
Instead of volunteer service, all europeans should be made to do mandatory community service as punishment.

They should also pay back what all they took from us with interest. That will be in the trillions.

If they can't pay, we'll take London, Paris and Australia, thank you.

:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

logicon wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of volunteer service, all europeans should be made to do mandatory community service as punishment.
They should also pay back what all they took from us with interest. That will be in the trillions.
If they can't pay, we'll take London, Paris and Australia, thank you.
:)
Really, then China can afford to payback it's debt to Canada!
JK LOL

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep little european girls as sex slaves and pets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••