Indomen listen to them

Indomen have largest penus

all of them

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3271 Oct 18, 2012
Same Old wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever shut up ? I see one of your country men burn't himself and his wife to death, in Melbourne. Nice effort...Thats what I call burn't Curry
will you ever go away????

Location hidden

#3272 Oct 18, 2012
Say NO to Jews wrote:
<quoted text> Jews hate Turdskins and use Indians as SLAVES
i sure hope jews read this and when the war starts then they do a walkout on usa and australia as well uk and nato LOL!!!!!

Location hidden

#3273 Oct 18, 2012
browns should all take over the world and then whites will deminish faster keep breeding browns we got these honkys surroun(DEAD) LOL!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Same Old

Preston, Australia

#3274 Oct 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTE 1 For Sachin Tendulkar (ORDER OF OZE), For Australia's next Prime Minister, no Australian Cricketer can match his excellence, and achivements. He will also make Australia safe for immigrants and taxi drivers, and Fair australia with equal rights and opportunities for all. Haha
Yeah, Don Bradma's records are that far ahead of Tendulkar, you make yourself look stupid.
Leo30

Pune, India

#3275 Oct 23, 2012
It feels pathetic to read all these posts .... from all across the globe... nationalities... religions... Indians.. Americans..Australians..

As someone said:'You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success, fucking act like it'

I am an Indian Guy, like many of you I work with Americans, Australians, Egyptians, Britishers..Japanese. Chinese... and believe me, I have met all kind of people from all over the world. Sometimes I find a not so good American fellow, but I can find equally bad Indian/Australian or a Britisher....Guys do you really mean what all filthy words you guys spilling all over ? I mean how can you be so naive not to realise and understand that it's absolutely not the country we belong to, it's about our basic instincts, our thoughts, ideologies...respect for others....

And just to add a point, all women are beautiful.. wonderful...they deserve your respect...no matter from which country do they belong... Guys give a break... just think over.. Isn't you Mom the most precious woman in your life ? So are all other women... I am shocked to read few comments (including the Indian guys) which are just too bitter and harsh to be said to any women. Get some life guys, Life is so beautiful and so are all the creatures you see around.. and I bet, the person you are abusing might become your best fren if you just spend some time talking sense with him/her... get some life guys... give a break... life is too short to hate.. better get sense..!!
Taj smeley

Eight Mile Plains, Australia

#3276 Oct 23, 2012
Cos Hindu turd baboons keeps her arse squeaky clean. Also Aussie men like them Hindi baboons for clearing up their bowels spotless. Hehe. That's why. Happy turds?hehe

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3277 Oct 23, 2012
Leo30 Most of the people who write on these forums are low lifers. They have no respect for themselves or their family or country men. No body should expect to change them or educate them with wisdom. Europeans are most selfish,,most of them, mind you some are good here and there. They hate every thing apart from themselves. Insult is nothing to them.
Bort

Australia

#3279 Oct 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
Leo30 Most of the people who write on these forums are low lifers. They have no respect for themselves or their family or country men. No body should expect to change them or educate them with wisdom. Europeans are most selfish,,most of them, mind you some are good here and there. They hate every thing apart from themselves. Insult is nothing to them.
Thats a bit of a generalization, I see Europeans volunteering all over the world to build schools in 3rd world nations, that isnt very selfish is it?
ana

Argentina

#3280 Oct 23, 2012
Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bit of a generalization, I see Europeans volunteering all over the world to build schools in 3rd world nations, that isnt very selfish is it?
Considering all their imperialism,there s nt such big thing if few of them voluntee.besides they got enough problems there in europe(serial killers,mass murders,heroin adicts,white trash selling their kids for some cigarretes or dope,pedophile mafias etc)and still they play to voluntee just for a sense of self entitlement.
Here in my Southamerica we do good charity ourself and what is coming now from europe are pervert sex tourists that want to do here what they cant do in their countrys cuz they live a double standard life

Location hidden

#3281 Oct 24, 2012
Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
really?and with whos stolen money nd resources?

Location hidden

#3282 Oct 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering all their imperialism,there s nt such big thing if few of them voluntee.besides they got enough problems there in europe(serial killers,mass murders,heroin adicts,white trash selling their kids for some cigarretes or dope,pedophile mafias etc)and still they play to voluntee just for a sense of self entitlement.
Here in my Southamerica we do good charity ourself and what is coming now from europe are pervert sex tourists that want to do here what they cant do in their countrys cuz they live a double standard life
thats very true i agree they should get shot the minute they enter south america shoreline nobody wants nosey exploiting ignorant pastys!all they do is setup their residence in our countries and be racist to us that they invaded and try competing all the time its really annoying why cant they do all that shit back in their own country amongst themselves
ana

Argentina

#3284 Oct 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>really?and with whos stolen money nd resources?
Right,that s the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.

Location hidden

#3285 Oct 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Right,that s the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.
i agree so how have you been? had a good weekend?:)

Location hidden

#3286 Oct 24, 2012
Bort wrote:
<quoted text>
they have done bad things in the past and they know they are living life in borrowed time as the demographics is changing so they want to look like the good people that is all a deception whos resources and money treasures have they stolen why hasnt it been returned?some third world countries were rich and doing prosperous until europeans looted from them in the first place if i was in charge of asia i would have every asian country ready to ransack all of europe like a EPiDeMiC!and killl all the men rape all their women for shitting out reinforcements every nine months they lay on their fuckeN BacKS!
logicon

Beijing, China

#3287 Oct 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Right,that is the exact word.europe increased their economy out of the money and resources they stole from almost all world.
Instead of volunteer service, all europeans should be made to do mandatory community service as punishment.

They should also pay back what all they took from us with interest. That will be in the trillions.

If they can't pay, we'll take London, Paris and Australia, thank you.

:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3288 Oct 24, 2012
logicon wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of volunteer service, all europeans should be made to do mandatory community service as punishment.
They should also pay back what all they took from us with interest. That will be in the trillions.
If they can't pay, we'll take London, Paris and Australia, thank you.
:)
Really, then China can afford to payback it's debt to Canada!
JK LOL

West Hoxton, Australia

#3289 Oct 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep little european girls as sex slaves and pets.
logicon

Delhi, India

#3290 Oct 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>they have done bad things in the past and they know they are living life in borrowed time as the demographics is changing so they want to look like the good people that is all a deception whos resources and money treasures have they stolen why hasnt it been returned?some third world countries were rich and doing prosperous until europeans looted from them in the first place if i was in charge of asia i would have every asian country ready to ransack all of europe like a EPiDeMiC!and killl all the men rape all their women for shitting out reinforcements every nine months they lay on their fuckeN BacKS!
If only the countries in Asia could stop fighting each other and then look around for their stolen stuff.

Wonder Why they keep arming Pakistan against India, or had split them up in the first place?

Or push up the Japanese right against China, Arm Taiwan, or sell arms to Iran, Iraq, all of middle east. And then poke the muzzies into a hardline corner every now and then.

They wounded asia badly but could not finish it off completely. MISTAKE. The wounded giant is healing slowly but surely.

Does a possible united asia give the first world NIGHTMARES? Will South America Join in. WILL BRIC EXPAND?

Why do the three letters NWO scare the daylights out of so many people?

LOL
logicon

Singapore, Singapore

#3291 Oct 24, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, then China can afford to payback it's debt to Canada!
Whot the hell are on ya about?

Or did ya mean Canadian debt to China?

Pay up or Fork over Vancouver and New York too.
logicon

Delhi, India

#3292 Oct 24, 2012
I used to be a handsome proud white righteous 6ft 4 blue eyed blond european dude. But after reading how my ancestors behaved with the asians, I went for some major plastic surgery and body modifications.

Now I am 5ft 2, brown slit eyed, dark haired, brown skinned, flat faced still handsome asian man. I am much happier now that my conscience is at rest, but the immigration dept has started spying on me, and my neighbors keep gifting me bricks through my window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
External debt vs the Public debt (Feb '10) 1 hr Raj 18
Sydney bar using naked women as table 6 hr Raj 2
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... 8 hr Pollosters 0
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 11 hr Comparable Economies 35
Why do racist whites hate Jews? (Oct '14) 14 hr I am me 25
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 21 hr Hss7564 401
Black People Fri Grassclipper 2
More from around the web