First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#103 Dec 4, 2012
Mad Mofo continues 2 give us all the benefit of his lack of knowledge. BTW I am moral, it's called standing up 4 human rights.
Norse celt

Virginia, Australia

#104 Dec 5, 2012
Silly poofters, no such thing as gay marriage.
Bolshevik

Virginia, Australia

#106 Dec 5, 2012
Australian Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Just 'marriage' and that is what we will get.
Yes, marriage between Husband and Wife.

LMR

Melbourne, Australia

#109 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
No. Just marriage. A legal partnership between two human beings, based on mutual love and respect.
How naive. Gays don't realize how lucky they are to be able to legally hide the nature of their relationship thereby being protected from losing at least half their assets if and when the relationship ends. Like I said to the lawyer defending me against my ex, when you enter into a marriage or a de facto relationship there should be a disclaimer/warning in bold letters at the bottom of the Certificate you have to sign that there is a 70% or so chance that you will lose your fckn home in a few years time! Is it really worth it?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#110 Dec 5, 2012
Bolshevik wrote:
Yes, marriage between Husband and Wife.
Yes... but here in Canada they moved the goal posts. They took out the words "Man and Woman" and changed the definition of marriage.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#111 Dec 5, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Mad Mofo continues 2 give us all the benefit of his lack of knowledge. BTW I am moral, it's called standing up 4 human rights.
You have morals? HA HA HA HA HA Thats a good one, its called furthering your agenda which is the same agenda as all filthy deviant poo pirates & that is the normalisation of pedophilia! You are the scumbag without morals that you admitted to being.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#112 Dec 5, 2012
Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... but here in Canada they moved the goal posts. They took out the words "Man and Woman" and changed the definition of marriage.
moved the goal posts aye! Couldnt win so they had to resort to cheating,LMAO, canada is filled with gay fairies but Australia is NOT!!! Poofters getting married is never going to happen in Australia, in fact the chances are they will deny being gay soon due to the rising anger in the community about gays/pedophiles.:)
jesper

Australia

#114 Dec 5, 2012
Auzzie Auzzie wrote:
Just saw the video clip of Natalie basingwaithe. Have a look at wearitwithpride.com .
What a joke this crap is. I'm a very proud 4 th generation Australian brought up with good Christian values and morals and a proud father and can't believe how the world want to recognize gay relationships and legalize gay marriage. It's supposed to be a man and a woman and it's the way it should stay!
The lowlife leftist perverts from the usa and uk are trying to spread there sickness here. This sickness is from a perverted section of europeans in us, canada,uk, aus.
jesper

Australia

#116 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
You are as godless and sick as any to be as cruel as you are. You will burn in hell for your hate.
You will burn in hell for your sick sexual perversion you sick man, see a psychiatrist.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#118 Dec 5, 2012
jesper wrote:
<quoted text>
You will burn in hell for your sick sexual perversion you sick man, see a psychiatrist.
I think u should c a psychiatrist, along with the forum nut Mofo.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#119 Dec 5, 2012
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>You have morals? HA HA HA HA HA Thats a good one, its called furthering your agenda which is the same agenda as all filthy deviant poo pirates & that is the normalisation of pedophilia! You are the scumbag without morals that you admitted to being.
Nobody mentioned pedophilia except YOU. So...what does that say?
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#122 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
God will forgive you for being a c unt, if you repent. If not, Jesus will blow your skull to pieces with his holy AK-47.
Repent of your sinful hatred!
whatever dickhead!
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#124 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
I can tell you want to be rid of the demon inside you that makes you hate. I'll pray for your redemption.
oh no, I hate the sin, not the sinner ;)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#126 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
You have a funny way of hating just the sin!
We all know Mofo is as mad as a hatter's convention. He only shows himself up here.
LOLOL
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#127 Dec 6, 2012
I see Aus Patriots comments are to gay even for Topix moderators! LMAO
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#128 Dec 6, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Mofo is as mad as a hatter's convention. He only shows himself up here.
LOLOL
Its 9am & your post was 5hrs ago, get a job you gay parasite!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#129 Dec 8, 2012
Early 2 bed
Early 2 rise
Makes a person healthy wealthy & wise

Much wiser than the forum nut Mofo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Americans Like Australians So Much? (Dec '11) 2 hr WantsanAussieman 53
News Australians missing in Nepal after devastating ... 4 hr sad 1
Poll Why to celebrate anzac day for crims Aussie sol... 23 hr GallipolliScannner 0
Loan offer: (Jun '13) Sat Mr Beastly 9
Bali 9 duo given 72 hours notice Sat Indian gutter rat 1
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) Sat Serpent 46,827
why are Australian men so hot (Nov '08) Sat WantsanAussieman 139
More from around the web