I am TBA.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
STINKY INDIAN TURDSKINS

Thornleigh, Australia

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I am TBA.
TBA

Caringbah, Australia

#2 Dec 22, 2012
I am spartacus.
pjil

Cherrybrook, Australia

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Nop, TBA has either passed away or is posting under a new user name thanks! Tar Brush Applicator was posting from Melbourne for about a year, then returned to Sutherland shire & then stopped posting/ stopped posting as Tar Brush Applicator/TBA thanks again.....THanks!
TBA

Caringbah, Australia

#4 Dec 22, 2012
pjil wrote:
Nop, TBA has either passed away or is posting under a new user name thanks! Tar Brush Applicator was posting from Melbourne for about a year, then returned to Sutherland shire & then stopped posting/ stopped posting as Tar Brush Applicator/TBA thanks again.....THanks!
I have never posted from melbourne, even though it came up as my location.
I have barely posted anything for the past year but thanks for noticing!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#5 Dec 22, 2012
pjil wrote:
Nop, TBA has either passed away or is posting under a new user name thanks! Tar Brush Applicator was posting from Melbourne for about a year, then returned to Sutherland shire & then stopped posting/ stopped posting as Tar Brush Applicator/TBA thanks again.....THanks!
Here's another theory that might be worth considering ...

... you're a pjillock.
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#6 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another theory that might be worth considering ...
... you're a pjillock.
Here's another theory that might be worth considering ...

... you're the confirmed pillock.

Scatter and dive for cover in your cesspools and pit latrines!!

Redirection notice....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TG...

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#7 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another theory that might be worth considering ...
... you're the confirmed pillock.
Scatter and dive for cover in your cesspools and pit latrines!!
Redirection notice....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TG...
Poor beady. Still no glimmer of originality. Beady, don't try to keep up ... you'll collapse.

Just copy-paste your current slab of rancid Spam here. C'mon, you know you want to.

implode

#201
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#8 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor beady. Still no glimmer of originality. Beady, don't try to keep up ... you'll collapse.
Just copy-paste your current slab of rancid Spam here. C'mon, you know you want to.
implode
#201
What is a "pjillock", Patron5?

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#9 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "pjillock", Patron5?
I notice you are not asking "pjil" what's a "pjil".

A bit selective in your smart-assery, aren't you.

implode

#201
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are not asking "pjil" what's a "pjil".
A bit selective in your smart-assery, aren't you.
implode
#201
FOOKING IDIOT answer the question and quit your asinine smart-arsery.

Log out, log back in as Patron5 without the hidden location.

Dare you.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#11 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOKING IDIOT answer the question and quit your asinine smart-arsery.
Take your own advice:

"But I have a better idea. How about YOU log on and draw everyone's attention to it as Beady's registered ID so we can see what your Registered Account is."

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#12 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice:
"But I have a better idea. How about YOU log on and draw everyone's attention to it as Beady's registered ID so we can see what your Registered Account is."
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...
See you are evading and side stepping as usual.

FOOKING IDIOT answer the question and quit your asinine smart-arsery.

Log out, log back in as Patron5 without the hidden location.

Dare you.

Log out and log log back in as your true identity (apart from the pony ones), your true profile, Patron5.

If you were not him, he would have logged in ages ago to prove us wrong.

And post the link to your latrine words, thanks.

Don't be DESPERATE now, be a man.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#13 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
<quoted text>
See you are evading and side stepping as usual.
FOOKING IDIOT answer the question and quit your asinine smart-arsery.
"Take your own advice:

"But I have a better idea. How about YOU log on and draw everyone's attention to it as Beady's registered ID so we can see what your Registered Account is."
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...
WORLD People

London, UK

#14 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice:
"But I have a better idea. How about YOU log on and draw everyone's attention to it as Beady's registered ID so we can see what your Registered Account is."
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...
The problem is that he is homeless. He is NOT a registered user like you. He likes to wind you up mate!!
He has a problem with his identity.
He is still searching for it.
He may be getting paranoid or passionate in some ways with you as he is so obsessed with you and a few others.
He can't compete at all.
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#15 Dec 22, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Take your own advice:
"But I have a better idea. How about YOU log on and draw everyone's attention to it as Beady's registered ID so we can see what your Registered Account is."
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...
How do we know what Mr Beady does or does not do? He is his own person. We're not his keeper.

How do you that it's Mr Beady's account (got a link)- your twin Nifty Nev could be behind it, he has form.

Why, have you been private messaging to whomever you're talking with malware and viruses?

Anyhow the attention is on you at present. We know your tricks, see you are evading, bobbing up and down and side stepping as usual.

What is a "pjillock", Patron5?

FOOKING IDIOT answer the question and quit your asinine smart-arsery.

Log out, log back in as Patron5 without the hidden location.

Log out and log log back in as your true identity (apart from the pony ones), your true profile, Patron5. Dare you.

If you were not him, he would have logged in ages ago to prove us wrong.

And post the link to your latrine words, thanks.

Don't be DESPERATE now, be a man. Publish your fictitious #201.

Come on you know you want to, you know you have to, you know you need to.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#16 Dec 22, 2012
WORLD People wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that he is homeless. He is NOT a registered user like you. He likes to wind you up mate!!
He has a problem with his identity.
He is still searching for it.
He may be getting paranoid or passionate in some ways with you as he is so obsessed with you and a few others.
He can't compete at all.
What a welcome change! A sane input from someone!

Just as I'm about to save some of myself for tomorrow! lol!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#17 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
<quoted text>
[DEMENTED RAVINGS DELETED]
Let me put it another way ...

... GET STUFFED!!
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#18 Dec 22, 2012
WORLD People wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that he is homeless. He is NOT a registered user like you. He likes to wind you up mate!!
He has a problem with his identity.
He is still searching for it.
He may be getting paranoid or passionate in some ways with you as he is so obsessed with you and a few others.
He can't compete at all.
Hahaha, problem with identity, Dr Clotilde Julie Pascale Chamberpot?

Got a masters in CACA Eating and speaking.

Are you a registered user?

What is your interest in this, why should you care, what is your business here?

Why do you keep interfering and sticking your ugly cochon noire snout in that which does not concern you?

What is the nature of your passionate relationship with Ade Patroon5 and a few others?

Who are you? What are you?

Why do insist in being the laughing stock of Topix?

Why when you post replies get deleted?

Unless you can answer these questions, you've been told scumbag, gutter rat, latrine dweller, RAT CURRY, fimier eating piss drinking, barbaric savage:

Start off my condemning yourself, PSYCHO phaggot FOUKA.

Scatter and dive for cover in your cesspools and pit latrine!!

Redirection notice....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TG...
The Directors

Torrance, CA

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Make that owe instead of own -"Shit you own us" but we own you maggot.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#21 Dec 22, 2012
The Directors wrote:
Make that owe instead of own -"Shit you own us" but we own you maggot.
ILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Take (Jun '16) 4 hr Mr X Lax 321
Where to get 420? In Melbourne 6 hr Miller 4
I need some right now any one up 12 hr Dark chocolate 26 1
News Dead Australian climbing couple's emergency bea... 13 hr Sambo 2
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes in Melbourne 14 hr Donald 2
News Royal Commission reveals more than 80 church of... 14 hr truth 4
White Genes ARE Weak (Jun '12) Thu Bama62 33
More from around the web