Posted in the Australia Forum
#1 Feb 22, 2013
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
#2 Feb 25, 2013
NWO Takeover History: Communists & Global Terrorism Founding
Add your comments below
|Why are Indian girls so ugly?||44 min||Indian||1|
|Why are Indians so brown and ugly?||1 hr||Karan Sharma||2|
|Indian men vs white men (Apr '14)||2 hr||Matilda||10|
|I want an Aussie guy||7 hr||WantsanAussieman||1|
|Why don't the Aussies like the Americans? (Mar '12)||7 hr||WantsanAussieman||108|
|deport all indians (Jan '11)||8 hr||Matilda||183|
|Nina Davuluri: First Indian American To Win Mis... (Sep '13)||8 hr||uniteourpeople||27|
Find what you want!
Search Australia Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC