Filthy white bytch spreads for her Black Master

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Harpoon

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 23, 2012
 
wally walpamur

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

oh - it stars Gottaliv
lol

Penrith, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

hahaha

“Black-Wonder-Boy”

Since: Oct 12

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2012
 
Harpoon wrote:
http://rileyshy.com/blacks_on_ blondes
Wot ya talking about they love it.
Fran

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 24, 2012
 
Black-Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wot ya talking about they love it.
Well let me say I have dated a couple of black guys and well I must confess I certainly had a rocking rolling time. Went back to them for a re-run and they were busy with other white chicks. So there you go, maybe we are from the same planet.
albino

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2012
 
lol
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2012
 
albino wrote:
lol
WOW.. Ain't he lucky. He must be the only black Guy who wins on to white eyes....HA Ha. My brother is Albino and he sings with me in the Band. He's a winner. He's dyed his hair Blonde-Blonde and Fark don't he win on... makes me jealous. Albinos are us black folk in disguise, they dye there hair blonde and get heaps of attention from the chicks. My bro has got two preggo in the last six months. Wonder what color the bubs will be. Any ideas guys.
Preacher

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2012
 
Blak-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.. Ain't he lucky. He must be the only black Guy who wins on to white eyes....HA Ha. My brother is Albino and he sings with me in the Band. He's a winner. He's dyed his hair Blonde-Blonde and Fark don't he win on... makes me jealous. Albinos are us black folk in disguise, they dye there hair blonde and get heaps of attention from the chicks. My bro has got two preggo in the last six months. Wonder what color the bubs will be. Any ideas guys.
Whatever colour a slut is

“Black-Wonder-Boy”

Since: Oct 12

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 24, 2012
 
Blak-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.. Ain't he lucky. He must be the only black Guy who wins on to white eyes....HA Ha. My brother is Albino and he sings with me in the Band. He's a winner. He's dyed his hair Blonde-Blonde and Fark don't he win on... makes me jealous. Albinos are us black folk in disguise, they dye there hair blonde and get heaps of attention from the chicks. My bro has got two preggo in the last six months. Wonder what color the bubs will be. Any ideas guys.
Yes our Albino folk are pretty rare. Those guys that are Albino can cover there racial features by dying hair blonde and making pigs of themselves with over indulgence in sex. But if a white chickie gets pregnant to an Albino Bro she generally have a black baby. WOW what a shock for them or hubby. Just have good pair of running shoes.
albino cumsluts

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever colour a slut is
pink
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 24, 2012
 
albino cumsluts wrote:
<quoted text>pink
All pink inside Bro.
albino cumslut

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 24, 2012
 
Blak-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All pink inside Bro.
and the outside LOLROFL
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 25, 2012
 
albino cumslut wrote:
<quoted text> and the outside LOLROFL
Yea white chicks are pink inside and outside, Italian , lebanese, and Greek Chicks have brown labia's BRO.
No more pinkies

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 25, 2012
 
Blak-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea white chicks are pink inside and outside, Italian , lebanese, and Greek Chicks have brown labia's BRO.
Do they have greasy pubes?
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 25, 2012
 
NO. Most are all shaven , No many chicks these days with hairy pusses.
Harpoon

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2012
 
interesting.
Harpoon

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2012
 
Blak-1 wrote:
NO. Most are all shaven , No many chicks these days with hairy pusses.
Really? All the italian girls that I've f*cked didnt shave

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

160 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I worship Jesus 5 min muhamad yusril shadi 4
Does God Exist? (Jun '12) 5 min Pope Adolphus VIX 43
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 22 min TamilsAreSmelly 267
How Whites became most racist piece of shit? 22 min anglo-saxon 2
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 31 min slapping down idiots 93
the mening of live. for muslims and for kafirs 40 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
jesus(n't god) vs prophet muhamad 43 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 59 min Aussie Bloke 1,252
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••