Israeli Sniper Posts Photo Of Palesti...

Israeli Sniper Posts Photo Of Palestinian Child In Crosshairs

Posted in the Australia Forum

Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 2, 2013
"A photo posted to the Instagram account of Mor Ostrovski, a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), has drawn outrage and condemnation across the internet, leading to an official rebuke from Israel's military.

The image depicts a young boy sitting near a field, with his back towards the viewer. As the camera peers through what appears to be the scope of a sniper rifle, the boy's head sits centered in a set of crosshairs."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/isra...

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#3 Mar 2, 2013
THE ARTICLE wrote:
As the camera peers through what appears to be the scope of a sniper rifle, the boy's head sits centered in a set of crosshairs."
Centered?
Perhaps someone should explain to Grenoble what the centre of something is.
More crap from the idiot press to make the story more dramatic.
That shot would have missed.
Looks like there's not even a bolt in the rifle.

No doubt it'll fuel the anti-gun nutters with some ammo to crow about for quite some time though.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#4 Mar 2, 2013
I hope the guy is reprimanded - for not blowing the future arab terrorists brains out.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#5 Mar 2, 2013
The sniper is clearly using the rifles sighting as a telescope to gauge the situation.

Rubbish reporting and another useless post by the welfare bandit- Anglo-Saxon-Celt. Trust him to be looking up pictures of children.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Truth be know, that was probably an arab himself takeing the pic through his own gun site.
Just like last year, they were paradeing some pics around a new, when in fact they were several years old, and the arabs had taken the pics themselves, then claimed it was israel.
Those muslims are sly.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Truth be know, that was probably an arab himself takeing the pic through his own gun site.
Just like last year, they were paradeing some pics around a new, when in fact they were several years old, and the arabs had taken the pics themselves, then claimed it was israel.
Those muslims are sly.
Why are flying the US flag?

Are you really in the usa pansy greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

It's just you Loooooooooser with several comical shemale personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
"A photo posted to the Instagram account of Mor Ostrovski, a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), has drawn outrage and condemnation across the internet, leading to an official rebuke from Israel's military.
The image depicts a young boy sitting near a field, with his back towards the viewer. As the camera peers through what appears to be the scope of a sniper rifle, the boy's head sits centered in a set of crosshairs."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/isra...
Good on you Anglo.

These murderers need to be exposed for what they really are.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
The sniper is clearly using the rifles sighting as a telescope to gauge the situation.
Rubbish reporting and another useless post by the welfare bandit- Anglo-Saxon-Celt. Trust him to be looking up pictures of children.
Fck you cvnt, that is not my nature at all.

So you're a jewish sympathiser are you? I suppose you think the deaths of more than 20million russians at the hands of zionist jews is ok by you?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#11 Mar 2, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
I hope the guy is reprimanded - for not blowing the future arab terrorists brains out.
Chefboy you are one sick cvnt.

If it came down to it i would galdly side with arabs over jews.
Donny Badman

Sydney, Australia

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you cvnt, that is not my nature at all.
So you're a jewish sympathiser are you? I suppose you think the deaths of more than 20million russians at the hands of zionist jews is ok by you?
Ahh yes that old chestnut.
Yes, there where some Jews that where executioners for Stalin and some that held high office in the communist party. But, they where hardly in positions of control. The Russians only have themselves to blame for what went on.
But why should they when they can blame a minority and then drag out that book they wrote to defame them -'The Protocols of The Elders of Zion'. What a load of rubbish that book is, badly written and full of medieval superstitions like drinking the blood of first borns etc.
Jews gave up blood sacrifice under the advisement of Moses.
It's Christians that believe in blood sacrifice whilst they gaze adoringly at that dead Jew they have hanging from a cross.

Anglo-Saxon-Celt keep reading your white power propaganda and save the pure white race !! Except the Irish that have Spanish blood, Spaniards are part arab, the Celts have Gypsy blood they picked up whilst migrating though Romania, the Gypsies originated from north India, the Germans have Romanian blood as well, the Roman army comprised of many races and they used to control the UK ...
and the crossbreeding goes on and on through invasions and trading routes.

There is nothing pure in any race. There is nothing pure about you except hate. You are part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Sorry to ruin your buzz little man.
Anti - Ahomona

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Then why are 100% of Lebanese, Sudanese, and Indians scum bags.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chefboy you are one sick cvnt.
If it came down to it i would galdly side with arabs over jews.
I know you would - that's why your promoting a Lebanese party at the next election.

There are many more fanatical muslims than jews in the world. I know who'll I'll back - and I have the scope ready.
die_ethnics

Wangaratta, Australia

#16 Mar 2, 2013
die_ethnics wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldnt side with either sides!!!
they can all get fucked!!!
read above!!!!!!

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#17 Mar 2, 2013
die_ethnics wrote:
<quoted text>
read above!!!!!!
Posts 12, 7 & 2 aren't showing.
One of those was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Australians protest deportation of asylum seeke... 39 min French beta cuck 4
pakistan the next super power by 2015 (Jan '10) 21 hr Helen 208
So your looking for an indian slave? (Dec '14) 21 hr Sambo 4
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) Tue fundamental gover... 46,784
Why do white women love Indian men Mon Supporter of Helen 3
Where the Best WE3d/hash and meds Found in Aust... Sun Jack H 5
News What You Need to Know About the Group Behind th... Sun Tony Abbott loves... 5
More from around the web