LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#89 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Like I said before take the roids. I know plenty of little fuckwits like you who claim everyone with any muscle is juicing etc. then they cycle through out the year and nothing happens.
There easy to get hold of , so you have no excuses now!
LOL. What an idiot and COMPULSIVE LIAR. You troll.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#90 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a compulsive liar!
Look who's talking.
What did I lie to you about fatboy?
Didn't I ask for your pics first?
Didn't you then ask for my pics?
Didn't I tell you where to find pics of my bod?
Aren't you now coming up with excuses?
Aren't you the one spreading lies about PEDs?
PUT UP OR SHUT UP FATBOY.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#91 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking.
What did I lie to you about fatboy?
Didn't I ask for your pics first?
Didn't you then ask for my pics?
Didn't I tell you where to find pics of my bod?
Aren't you now coming up with excuses?
Aren't you the one spreading lies about PEDs?
PUT UP OR SHUT UP FATBOY.
You still didn't post the pics runt. Use image shack or something but don't post something that doesn't exist.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#92 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't post the pics runt. Use image shack or something but don't post something that doesn't exist.
I don't use image shack and don't even know what it is. I am not good with computers. I gave you the website which EXISTS where my 8 pics can be found (remove all the "/"). And if you don't believe that's me then you can also chat to me there and I'll prove that I'm LEGALISE STEROIDS from here. And if you STILL don't believe that's me, I can take a pic of my body while holding up a DRAGON IS FAT sign. That is more than enough.
So since you have this image shack thingo and can easily show us your pics, where are they then fatboy?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#94 Feb 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5'11" and at 100 kg I still don't look big
100kg! geez! off to the treadmill for you!
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#95 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use image shack and don't even know what it is. I am not good with computers. I gave you the website which EXISTS where my 8 pics can be found (remove all the "/"). And if you don't believe that's me then you can also chat to me there and I'll prove that I'm LEGALISE STEROIDS from here. And if you STILL don't believe that's me, I can take a pic of my body while holding up a DRAGON IS FAT sign. That is more than enough.
So since you have this image shack thingo and can easily show us your pics, where are they then fatboy?
I checked ur link it doesn't exist, post the images here or shut up its that simple.
Your lies arnt going to save you.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#96 Feb 7, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
100kg! geez! off to the treadmill for you!
Nah it's all muscle according to him hahahaha!
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#97 Feb 7, 2013
This is the link he gave me

http://www.imesh.com/

The guys is a total liar and bloody little runt.
truth

Perth, Australia

#98 Feb 7, 2013
no
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#99 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked ur link it doesn't exist, post the images here or shut up its that simple.
You are a major liar. I never left you a link. I told you were to go to find my pics. Here's a link I can leave you with to make it easier for you since you can't google "Imesh" for some reason http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&tbo=d&...
Then find my profile.
Your lies arent going to save YOU. If it's so simple to post pics on that image thing YOU KNOW of, then where are YOUR PICS? I'm still waiting FATBOY.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#100 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that everyone else now also knows that you are fat and I was right about you all along. You just keep coming up with excuses why you can't show your pics, even though you apparently find it easy to show pics, but still haven't done so. Then you act like you can't access my pics and call me a liar as an excuse to not show yours.

YOU ARE FAT
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#101 Feb 7, 2013
Dragon wrote:
This is the link he gave me
http://www.imesh.com/
The guys is a total liar and bloody little runt.
What's the problem you fat liar?
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#102 Feb 7, 2013
I'm still waiting fatboy.........
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#103 Feb 7, 2013
Let's all see how big and muscular you are without PEDs and how much better your 100kg body is than mine.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#104 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem you fat liar?
Anyone can look at your previous posts in topix

It takes you to an advert.

Imesh.com
User name feelme

You really are delusional and definately fat. It's obvious you are self projecting insecurities here.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#106 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that everyone else now also knows that you are fat and I was right about you all along. You just keep coming up with excuses why you can't show your pics, even though you apparently find it easy to show pics, but still haven't done so. Then you act like you can't access my pics and call me a liar as an excuse to not show yours.
YOU ARE FAT
No one can see your pics you nit wit. You did this deliberately.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#107 Feb 8, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Imesh.com
User name feelme
You really are delusional and definately fat. It's obvious you are self projecting insecurities here.
What on earth are you on about fatboy? What advert? Click on the damn website, go to "Find People Advanced" and look up my username.
I just remembered that you have to make a profile to see my profile I think, but big deal (I signed up years ago can't remember). Should take you 1 min.
And this isn't a scam or something which I'm sure you'll use as another excuse. It is a huge well know website with hundreds of thousands of people on it from all over the world just like facebook. A quick google search will tell you that and everything else you need to know. So you have no excuses now fatboy.
And I'd appreciate it if you don't write my username again.
I'm on there right now waiting fatboy.

Now ur calling me fat and delusional when that's exactly what you are? Get lost troll.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#108 Feb 8, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can see your pics you nit wit. You did this deliberately.
More lies and excuses. Anyone can see my PUBLIC profile.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#109 Feb 8, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Imesh.com
User name feelme
I just checked out that link. So what's the problem? Download the damn thing and make a profile. Like I said it's not a scam, it's a well know website for downloading music, videos and communicating with people from around the world.
What excuse are you gonna come up with next?
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#110 Feb 8, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies and excuses. Anyone can see my PUBLIC profile.
Then link directly to it here because I can't find the stupid thing. But as usual you are going to make an excuse or use the millions of program's like image shack so people can click the link and view it.

But I know you won't because as I suspected from the beginning I'm dealing with a fat little troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Rothschild Family's net worth? 4 min Fooroy 28
italian women are ugly gorillas (Aug '10) 5 min jjbhvhvgcggfgfgc 163
Daughter of Stanley Kubrick Speaks Out 14 min Anglo-Saxon-Celt 1
New Years eve at Muslim moms 35 min VB Drinker 5
End Multiculturalism Now! 38 min flood sydney 6
Black Boyfriends the Latest Trend. (Jul '12) 43 min Stan Dandyliver 316
Bill Shorten what a tool 50 min Billy Bong Shortass 2
White murders 8 children in Cairns 1 hr Billy Bong Shortass 10
Muslim trash hold people hostage in Sydney CBD 1 hr Sheela 387
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 4 hr DirtyKitty 2,732