why indians are beaten up in australia??

why indians are beaten up in australia??

Posted in the Australia Forum

Rajesh

Mumbai, India

#1 Jul 7, 2012
because they are stupid/

because they drunks?

beacause their parents are convicts???

why are they racists and beat up indians???

very shameful
Baboon Fixers

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Rajesh wrote:
because they are stupid/
because they drunks?
very shameful
What makes you think that you have the right to come adn spam this forum with you SmellyARSIE rubbish.

FOOKOFF or we will go to your SHITHOLE forum and you really don;t want that.

Since: Jun 12

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jul 7, 2012
A BBC Poll across 28 countries finds that global perceptions about the US have become more positive, while those of India are more negative.

“On average, among 27 countries, only 36 per cent had a positive view of India,” says the report.

"China, Pakistan and Germany are found to be the most negative about India."

See its just not Australians that you - Its a worldwide thing.
IndianPolice

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jul 8, 2012
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAHA AUSSIES ARE THE MOST HATED PEOPLE IN AMERICA THEY ARE HOMELESS AND PROSTITUTES LET ME TELL YOU PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY AND LITTER WITH YOUR FILTHY AUSSIE BLOOD STAY WHERE YOU ARE WHILE THE INDIANS BECOME MORE RICH AND SUCCESSFUL. TRUST ME YOU WILL DO FINE EATING AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ALL DAY THE INDIANS DONT STOOP SO LOW AS YOU GUYS TO EAT RIBS.
AND IN CALIFORNIA, AUSSIES ARE THE MOST ACCOUNTED DRUNKS AND CONVIVTS NEXT TO BLACK PEOPLE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE BLACK.
inferior BABOON Fixers

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 8, 2012
IndianPolice wrote:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAHA AUSSIES ARE THE MOST HATED PEOPLE IN AMERICA THEY ARE HOMELESS AND PROSTITUTES LET ME TELL YOU PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY AND LITTER WITH YOUR FILTHY AUSSIE BLOOD STAY WHERE YOU ARE WHILE THE INDIANS BECOME MORE RICH AND SUCCESSFUL. TRUST ME YOU WILL DO FINE EATING AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ALL DAY THE INDIANS DONT STOOP SO LOW AS YOU GUYS TO EAT RIBS.
AND IN CALIFORNIA, AUSSIES ARE THE MOST ACCOUNTED DRUNKS AND CONVIVTS NEXT TO BLACK PEOPLE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE BLACK.
What's this obsession with ribs, CONVIVTS?

Don't you have any or a backbone to speak of?

Do you want to be bashed and beaten up?
IndianPolice

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jul 8, 2012
WELL for one I can spell convicts correctly and don't have to go to the outback to eat like you people. Secondly all humans have a backbone. And third being beaten up can not be done by some worthless Aussie to a rich Indian in America. So do you need to go to English class to spell, Science class to learn of the skeletal system, and Geography class to learn the shitty Australia is nothing compared to the world?
Indians-lol

Perth, Australia

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Rajesh wrote:
because they are stupid/
because they drunks?
very shameful
Simple really....WE HATE YOU!...silly sneaky dishonest brown third world monkeys.

Slum dogs.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Rajesh wrote:
because they are stupid/
because they drunks?
very shameful
Interesting way your post is worded :)
We don't think Indians are stupid, drunks, convicts or racists.
You need to look a little further than the Indian press to get your 'facts' though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Melbourne rampage accused set to face charges Mon Foo 1
News 'This is a sad day. It is so sad': Malcolm Turn... Sun Realist 2
News ACT Government urged to trump up $100 million f... Jan 21 donald J W Trump 1
Do chinese/oriental girls have tight vagina? (Nov '10) Jan 21 Awesome guy 27
Why are white people the most retarded and leas... (May '13) Jan 19 Tatyana Lewis 23
News Abused girl shot, dimembered stepfather (Sep '12) Jan 18 Concerned 11
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast Jan 18 tony briar mitchell 1
More from around the web