Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Three one three wrote:
As I sit back and am som wat entertained by most of the idiotic things people have said on here,
I can't help but see how the world is falling to shit at a much faster rate,
U c in the late 70s to early 90s, people were kind of more unified then today, yet today we r more connected through technologies then ever before n we r more distant from each other,
Muslims hating Jews,
Christians hating Muslims,
White people r superior to black people ???
No matter how much u talk to people n try n break down this giant invisible wall which keeps us segregated from understanding one another, people will remain ignorant and in a slave type position forever!
We will have another Great Depression and we will have another world war, because life as we know it cannot continue in the manner it has,
Think about it, if u guys hate each other now and there's laws and governments controlling and I forcing laws, imagine if a world war breaks out, all that anger and hatred will explode out onto the streets all over the world!
People just open ur eyes and stop being sheeple and be people
Actually it's everyone that hates Muslims except the far left wing idiots

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

alfie wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know mate?
He mentioned it in another thread..
Roid monkey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you "elaborate further" about steroids and your experience with them? Why keep it a secret from people and ignore me? Don't want others on steroids too, out of jealousy? Why not start a thread about steroids and your experience with them and let everyone know how great they are and how great your time on them was?
If you really want a great body the most important things are training and nutrition, roids are simply the finishing touch to your physique if you head that direction.

Don't end up like my mates who took roids without ever having a proper natural foundation and then having to live on synthetic testosterone for the rest of their life.
nomore

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Blair2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed. Anybody who quotes Osama bin Laden as a success story and example of somebody who outplayed the yankings is a dribbling idiot and since I refuse to lower myself by dumbing down a conversation that you will understand, I have nothing else to add, except you have exposed yourself for a fair dinkum idiotic inbred.
There's no coming back from your screw ups brooooo.
Enjoy your life answering to anglo trash you despise.
Are you stupid or something?; when did I said that ladden ouplayed them, I said however that before he decided to use terrorism; he was a successful bussiness man, which used to make big bussiness (clean or dubious) which the yankees; they contributed to his wealth.
Pay attention to what is written,oooh and don't forget to connect your brain before you make st upid comments;; Chief!!
Caste me as an Indian

Hurstville Grove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
at least Indians work, and dont stick their lazy hands out at centerlink like a bunch of peasants waiting for people like me to pay taxes ...
aussies are the laziest sons of bitches in the world
If you were not so fucking lazy your government wouldnt be recruiting people from other places
now your small beer damaged mind may not understand that, but its true
Aussies are lazy, incompetent, walking jokes. You guys are truly messed up, and make other people feel better when you talk like a dickhead and cant even get a good job in your own country
NOBODY SAID AUSSIES WERE PERFECT, WE KNOW YOU ARENT
you guys only know how to get a girl drunk then force her back to your place so you can show her your small , impotent little pink dick
You really are an imbecile!

Indians are the scum of the earth....look at your own country and the entrenched poverty and racism. If Australia, the UK and western countries are so bad, then why are dirty smelly indians leaving india in their millions to go to western countries, including Australia??

Get your facts straight before talking crap on here you peasant black as the ace of spades indian shoe shiner
Baron44

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

the most disliked people in australia are white, bigoted, ignorant, red neck trash like most on these forums.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
the most disliked people in australia are white, bigoted, ignorant, red neck trash like most on these forums.
You're entitled to your view of Australians, beady. But why do you have to hide behind Baron44's identity that you've stolen to post your view? What if his view is different? Doesn't theft of his ID make you an IMPOSTOR?

Do you know the the real Baron44 is formally registered?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
Green

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
You are right, if whites were Okay, there would be no thread about racism and bullying etc, there is no smoke without fire. They are intolerant and bigoted people, and can't see immigrants do well in this country, they hate every non-white so much and find ways to create trouble and problems for them. Apart from social racism, you have to suffer racism at workplace, which include abuse, taunts, bullying and unfair dismissal. They attacks in packs and have herd mentality like animals, I have not seen any other nationality behaving in such a beastly manner as whites, they can't reason or think analytically/rationally guided by their animals instincts and emotions. Why all the racism comes from whites only, I have worked with various nationalities and obviously the people who have created problems and trouble for me was mostly whites.

The bottom line is they can't face the reality, and are in denial that racism doesn't exist in Australia, and the reason they all come here and spew their venom, is to maintain the status quo, they are afraid that they are being exposed, that's why they blame the victim for their ordeal if they complain or fight against injustice.
Green

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Even white woman behave like beast, if she can't get enough sex and benefits from you she will leave you for another guy, white people in Australia are closest to animal Kingdom, and guided by animal instincts.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>If you really want a great body the most important things are training and nutrition, roids are simply the finishing touch to your physique if you head that direction.
Don't end up like my mates who took roids without ever having a proper natural foundation and then having to live on synthetic testosterone for the rest of their life.
Typical juicer talking crap to downplay how amazing steroids are. "roids are simply the finishing touch"! That's hilarious. We say that on bodybuilding boards as a joke, but you're serious LOL. What are you going to say next, that you have to drink water and breathe in air to make your muscles grow?
STEROIDS ARE EVERYTHING. There is no bodybuilding without drugs unless you consider building 4-7kgs of muscle "bodybuilding". "Bulking up" is simply "getting fat".

Proper foundation my butt. More lies. Did Arnold have a "proper foundation" when he started juicing at 14-15? Did Lee Priest? Did Ruhl? Did "Zyzz"? NO!

And who told you that I haven't been training for years, eating the right foods and amount of food and don't have a top natural body?? Because I can't get my hands on steroids this makes me some kind of BBing noob to you? "If you really want a great body" LOL, talking to me like I'm some fat 16yo or something.

I REALLY don't like you and your kind. You're a scumbag.
Roid monkey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical juicer talking crap to downplay how amazing steroids are. "roids are simply the finishing touch"! That's hilarious. We say that on bodybuilding boards as a joke, but you're serious LOL. What are you going to say next, that you have to drink water and breathe in air to make your muscles grow?
STEROIDS ARE EVERYTHING. There is no bodybuilding without drugs unless you consider building 4-7kgs of muscle "bodybuilding". "Bulking up" is simply "getting fat".
Proper foundation my butt. More lies. Did Arnold have a "proper foundation" when he started juicing at 14-15? Did Lee Priest? Did Ruhl? Did "Zyzz"? NO!
And who told you that I haven't been training for years, eating the right foods and amount of food and don't have a top natural body?? Because I can't get my hands on steroids this makes me some kind of BBing noob to you? "If you really want a great body" LOL, talking to me like I'm some fat 16yo or something.
I REALLY don't like you and your kind. You're a scumbag.
Ok roid rage. Never denied how great roids were if you were wondering. Don't be so quick to judge.

Oh, and don't compare yourself to those genetic freaks, they still had great foundations before going on the juice. "Zyzz"? No offence but for someone on roids, he looks like utter crap.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ok roid rage. Never denied how great roids were if you were wondering. Don't be so quick to judge.
Oh, and don't compare yourself to those genetic freaks, they still had great foundations before going on the juice. "Zyzz"? No offence but for someone on roids, he looks like utter crap.
I've never used steroids so how can I "roid rage"?
Yeah you never denied how great steroids are but you try your hardest to hide it and don't back me or help me at all. Instead of talking about steroids you mention training and nutrition.
Actually, you DID deny the greatness of steroids as you wrote "the most important things are training and nutrition, roids are simply the finishing touch" when that is CLEARLY NOT the case.

There is NO SUCH THING as "genetics freaks"! They'd all be nothing without the crazy amounts of drugs they take! They don't have better muscle building genetics, aren't better "responders" NOTHING! They just take more drugs than everybody else! It's why Ronnie and Markus were so big! ALL pro bodybuilders looked average before they started juicing. Look at Levrone, Nasser, Arnold, Flex, Dorian...

Zyzz looked like utter crap for being on roids? LOL. Yeah so crap that he was googled more than Julia Gillard all because of his PHYSIQUE and teens from all around the world still talk about his body! There are people who juice and look like they've never set foot in a gym before. There are also 100s of 1000s of schoolgirls who juice too and are small. Difference is, they use SMALL AMOUNTS. ANYONE can be as huge and ripped as Phil Heath if they took the same amount and type of drugs he does including myself! Want proof? Google Renne Toney, Isis Kyle, Colette Guimond, Brigita Brezovac, Maria Calo, Aleesha Young, Tazzie Colomb... who are "women" and HUGE!
Genetics mean NOTHING
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ok roid rage. Never denied how great roids were if you were wondering. Don't be so quick to judge.
Oh yeah, and they did NOT have "great foundations before going on the juice" you liar. I'm not going to repeat myself. Read my posts again and let it sink in.
Roid monkey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Good luck pumping your arse full of roids and thinking you would easily become the next Ronnie coleman and Kevin levrone.

And yeah, zyzz did look really bad for someone on drugs, so what if alot of people google him and fap? Thats like saying Justin beavers the greatest singer on earth because everyones talking about him.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Roid monkey wrote:
Good luck pumping your arse full of roids and thinking you would easily become the next Ronnie coleman and Kevin levrone.
And yeah, zyzz did look really bad for someone on drugs, so what if alot of people google him and fap? Thats like saying Justin beavers the greatest singer on earth because everyones talking about him.
Experienced juiced up BODYBUILDERS say that Zyzz had a good build. I say so too for someone who partied a lot, didn't abuse PEDs for many years, had 0 "foundation", probably went for 6+ "awake hours" without food half the time...
And yes, if I was on the same PEDs and amount of PEDs the Pros were on, I would have the same amount of muscle and fat as they do without a doubt. How can you think I'm wrong when there are HUGE + RIPPED women and 17yo's out there? Do those millions of people all have "amazing genetics"? They ALL look like nothing before PEDs then blow up while ON and then look like nothing again when they come off drugs. And you think genetics have anything to do with that?
Get lost idiot.
Google Suzy Kellner. Check out "her" before and after pics. Genetics lol. Okay.
Roid monkey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Experienced juiced up BODYBUILDERS say that Zyzz had a good build. I say so too for someone who partied a lot, didn't abuse PEDs for many years, had 0 "foundation", probably went for 6+ "awake hours" without food half the time...
So what?
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, if I was on the same PEDs and amount of PEDs the Pros were on, I would have the same amount of muscle and fat as they do without a doubt. How can you think I'm wrong when there are HUGE + RIPPED women and 17yo's out there? Do those millions of people all have "amazing genetics"? They ALL look like nothing before PEDs then blow up while ON and then look like nothing again when they come off drugs. And you think genetics have anything to do with that?
Get lost idiot.
Google Suzy Kellner. Check out "her" before and after pics. Genetics lol. Okay.
Good luck becoming Mr olympia by simply injecting steroids in your arse cheeks. I bet you don't even lift and probably the dumbest most ill informed self proclaimed "bodybuilder" i ever "spoke" to.

Theres a reason so many kids simply die by trying to take double the dosage that Ronnie coleman did yet look nothing like a bodybuilder, you're a complete imbecile and a real danger to all the young kids wanting to go to the gym with the crap kind of advice you give out.

You're either a troll or just that much of an idiot.
steroid user

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Me take steroid me big and stwong me look at me all day long me love me
eveyone look at me me have big muscles women look at me me have tiny cock and cant walk right but me stwong me have big pimple like volcanos but me lift heavy things me cant fight for shit but me stwong.
bullsbutter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Green wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, if whites were Okay, there would be no thread about racism and bullying etc, there is no smoke without fire. They are intolerant and bigoted people, and can't see immigrants do well in this country, they hate every non-white so much and find ways to create trouble and problems for them. Apart from social racism, you have to suffer racism at workplace, which include abuse, taunts, bullying and unfair dismissal. They attacks in packs and have herd mentality like animals, I have not seen any other nationality behaving in such a beastly manner as whites, they can't reason or think analytically/rationally guided by their animals instincts and emotions. Why all the racism comes from whites only, I have worked with various nationalities and obviously the people who have created problems and trouble for me was mostly whites.
The bottom line is they can't face the reality, and are in denial that racism doesn't exist in Australia, and the reason they all come here and spew their venom, is to maintain the status quo, they are afraid that they are being exposed, that's why they blame the victim for their ordeal if they complain or fight against injustice.
I agree with all of your post, but please don't confuse white people wth aglo trash, all of the above applies to anglo trash not to white people,
Green

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

White people lack the basic human qualities, and hate and victimise people just because they are raised in a immoral, ruthless and culture less society which preaches hatred and prejudice against not-whites. They think other nationalities are lower to them in knowledge and intelligence and when they discover that other person is hard working and intelligent and have potential to do well in the job, they start their hate campaign and racial abuse. Most of the time it is fear, insecurity and jealousy which predominates there mind and they can't think rationally that what they are doing is wrong guided by their animal and beastly instincts.

Many White people demonstrate their displeasure with body language and frown on their face after looking at a ethnic face. They are so bigoted that they start shaking at a mere sight of a non-white, almost all of them I came across look down upon ethnics, they think that the jobs are only meant for them, and should not be filled by non-whites and ethnics, and hence justified bad treatment and racial abuse meted to them.

alfie

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Green wrote:
White people lack the basic human qualities, and hate and victimise people just because they are raised in a immoral, ruthless and culture less society which preaches hatred and prejudice against not-whites. They think other nationalities are lower to them in knowledge and intelligence and when they discover that other person is hard working and intelligent and have potential to do well in the job, they start their hate campaign and racial abuse. Most of the time it is fear, insecurity and jealousy which predominates there mind and they can't think rationally that what they are doing is wrong guided by their animal and beastly instincts.
Many White people demonstrate their displeasure with body language and frown on their face after looking at a ethnic face. They are so bigoted that they start shaking at a mere sight of a non-white, almost all of them I came across look down upon ethnics, they think that the jobs are only meant for them, and should not be filled by non-whites and ethnics, and hence justified bad treatment and racial abuse meted to them.
well said...about 50% are as what you mentioned, 50% are OK in my books.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hitler should have eliminated indians 21 min Mouse 7
White people are scum thieves of the world (Mar '13) 28 min Falalala 133
Speed limiting vehicles 54 min _0rion_ 29
Vote for Uncle Rauf and make Australia Islamic 57 min Gfc 9
Simple James rooted by his father 4 times a day? 59 min SimpleJames 2
Euthanasia group importing illegal drug, member... (May '07) 1 hr Patrick 81
Gfc - Top bloke or gay galah (Oct '13) 1 hr Gfc 42
•••
•••