Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in Asia though. I'm not talking about living there, I'm talking about the country I was born in. I don't see you're point. But let just say, I'm not surprised by your anger and hatred towards me.
My point is regardless of your background, people of any race will ALWAYS give you "that look" if you're not one of them. Thats my damn point you fail to grasp.
Why is it you getting crap from some bogan anglo's and none of my other mixed aussie mates get anything?
You said you're mixed, or is it because you look 100% chinese?

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

bullsbutter wrote:
<quoted text>
To understand the feelings the anglo trash are developing towards Indians, you havo to understand how the recent large amount of indian migration is developing in here. Anglos are acustomed to the migrants that depend on them in every sense, and therefore have to be humble and submissive to them; even if this means they pretend and patronize them; because indians have recently arrived in large numbers, they stick together and don't depend on the anglo trash; a few of them are very smart to fool this idiots and are getting more important and influential jobs; once one of them is in, many more follow; they have completely taken over jobs like taxi drivers, petrol stn attendants, couriers, car washes, trolley pushers, cleaners etc., and are also taking over many govt positions as contract administrators, and as supervisors and administrators, they bring all their Indian crue on board. Obviously this doesn't sit well with the bogans that just to get these jobs in the past; but because the indians show submission to the greedy and low life basterd bosses ( and they are easier to manipulate and take advantage of), and because they pay them lower wages; this is not going to change any time soon; is a common agreement between the filthy low life bosses and the indians; we give you low paid, loyal, submissive slaves and in return you give us preference over the bogans.
And that is one of the reasons for them to hate them; amongst other things.
"they have completely taken over jobs like taxi drivers, petrol stn attendants, couriers, car washes, trolley pushers, cleaners etc.,"

I'm SO jealous, I've always wanted to wanted to be a taxi driver, petrol station attendant etc - or better yet a trolley pusher or a Public Service flunky (at least the hours are good)- now my life's ambition has been completely ruined.
bullsbutter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
"they have completely taken over jobs like taxi drivers, petrol stn attendants, couriers, car washes, trolley pushers, cleaners etc.,"
I'm SO jealous, I've always wanted to wanted to be a taxi driver, petrol station attendant etc - or better yet a trolley pusher or a Public Service flunky (at least the hours are good)- now my life's ambition has been completely ruined.
well; you see, you may be as close as it gets to be a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon, but there is a lot of aussie bogans out there that really depended on this jobs and now have been pushed into the unemployment line and benefits; but that's not all; once this indians have consolidated and secured this employment sources, they will start to go for higher and higher positions, and they will start their own bussiness, which will create more jobs for their own; and then you may start to worry more about your own job.
It wont happen overnight; but it will happen.
bullsbutter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The way you look at it now, is that same way lazy anglo countries looked at the asians when it came to manufacturing, they said, get the chinese and Indians to make all our goods for us and do the dirty work for cheap; and now, they are taking over the world economy, since they've achieved their goal, now the second stage of the plan is to invade the western countries and take on the white man jobs from within; when you least realize you will be working for them; many already are under their wing.
bullsbutter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

And then. this trolley pushers, cleaners, petrol stn, attendants will be your children's boss.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Great wrote:
if there weren't so many damned chinese around, then asians would be more well liked. most people think asians are all chinese, so go figure.
Maybe 100 years ago.
Atleast the Chinese work hard and don't cause trouble. Unlike the Indians
Indian Defender of Whites

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I love White Aussies. They are decent people. Fcuk all the other races. They are truly the ones causing problems for Indians.
akash lal

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The Great wrote:
if there weren't so many damned chinese around, then asians would be more well liked. most people think asians are all chinese, so go figure.
people don't like vietnamese, laotian cambodian
Patel

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hindia or India should realize the fact thatIndia is the rape capital of the world and weIndian are even lower than any country inAfrica, our blood and soul neighbour SriLanka even better than us. Israel, US andEURO must stop helping us or else our allwomen will dress skinny tight outfit like thewest and our girls will be raped even by theirown brothers.!!!!!!!!!
Truth Hurts

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Indian Defender of Whites wrote:
I love White Aussies. They are decent people. Fcuk all the other races. They are truly the ones causing problems for Indians.
There is lot of racism against Indian's because they work hard, and want do well in life. It's just these dole bludging young people who are pissed seeing India and Indians rising, they are spiteful, jealous and resentful of successful minorities. Few years ago when there was not many Indians here, I used to see white Junkies abusing and threatening Asian people on the stations, public transport, even on their shops, now Indians are new target, they are not used to brown skin, and will spew venom against them, and try to sabotage their career. They didn't let aborigines do well, not even 1% aborigines in important positions or parliament, that tells heaps about their white only agenda.

You have to be white even if you come from some bankward European country and can't speak English and they will put you on pedestal, but if your skin colour doesn't matches to their pinkish-white appearance, they will make your life hell.
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

schithead wrote:
<quoted text>My point is regardless of your background, people of any race will ALWAYS give you "that look" if you're not one of them. Thats my damn point you fail to grasp.
Why is it you getting crap from some bogan anglo's and none of my other mixed aussie mates get anything?
how about you stay in singapore, you f*t bastard?
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

convictbasher wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you piss off to f*t bastard alfieeeeeeeeeeeeee CACAland NOW or pay the price?

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The FOOKWIT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you piss off to f*t bastard alfieeeeeeeeeeeeee CACAland NOW or pay the price?
http://tinyurl.com/ad7ovsq

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe 100 years ago.
Atleast the Chinese work hard and don't cause trouble. Unlike the Indians
dog shit

Indians work like thankless lackeys

they dont cause shit

be grateful theyre not african americans who Cry on national tv via Oprah about injustices as small as a leaf

or who have whole BLOCKS of cities turn into ghettoes, filled with despair and crime

you havent travelled elsewhere have you

Australia is EXTREMELY lucky in that their migrants get shit treatment but STILL behave themselves

cut your vendetta against Indians you insignificant turd
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
Another HEY FAGROMEO!!(and sock puppets, of course) dumfart.

YOU STINK, GO AWAY The biggest FAGFOOKWIT ever seen in the annals of Topix makes his presence known again posting an ever increasing number of dumbfarts.

Allez rise fesse IndoMauritan COWARD FUCKTURD GAY BASTARD POOJABBER Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti IMPOSTOR FUCKWITAggrolite IDENTITY THIEF Real Indian FUCKTARD

Isane Morons and cretins are not allowed here, F*CKWIT.
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
f*ck off c*nt.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Another HEY FAGROMEO!!(and sock puppets, of course) dumfart.
YOU STINK, GO AWAY The biggest FAGFOOKWIT ever seen in the annals of Topix makes his presence known again posting an ever increasing number of dumbfarts.
Allez rise fesse IndoMauritan COWARD FUCKTURD GAY BASTARD POOJABBER Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti IMPOSTOR FUCKWITAggrolite IDENTITY THIEF Real Indian FUCKTARD
Isane Morons and cretins are not allowed here, F*CKWIT.
That's just another HEY Beady!!(and sock puppets, of course) dumfart.

You are the biggest FAGFUCKWIT ever seen in the history of the Richmond Animal Hospital for the Mentally Inane, makes his presence known again posting an ever increasing number of retarded comments.

The real Indo-Mauritan COWARD FUCKTURD GAY BASTARD POOJABBER Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti IMPOSTOR FUCKWITSockpuppet names Real Indian FUCKTARD

Isane Morons and cretins are not allowed here, FAGFUCKWIT
http://tinyurl.com/ad7ovsq
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

convictbasher wrote:
<quoted text>
f*ck off c*nt.
You sound very much like simian sIndisn, are you twins?
schithead

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

convictbasher wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of IP change eh? Dumb arse bogan
Reality

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

schithead wrote:
<quoted text>My point is regardless of your background, people of any race will ALWAYS give you "that look" if you're not one of them. Thats my damn point you fail to grasp.
Lies. I don't look 100% Chinese. Chinese don't have green eyes and wavy hair do they? I don't look white or chinese, so that blows that out of the water. You're other mixed friends don't get crap because they don't tell you. It's not something someone wants to brag about. I know what I'm talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
This won't be the AIDS-free generation 14 min Jumper The wise 76
Australian PM Abbott's tough stance on MH17 pay... 14 min Becky 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 16 min Peter Hall 2,009
Australia invented gay 19 min Ultimate Wingman 1
Israel has put up with a lot. 22 min Becky 152
Adult breast feeding ANR/ABR Victoria Australia. (May '12) 26 min Bruno 228
Aussie beer is the worst thing ever made 28 min The man 1
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 49 min Myth Buster 811
Whites should have more kids 1 hr White teen 104