Aboriginal

Other(please specify)

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#373 Feb 8, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
The main thing about Australia that some people fail to grasp is- you get back what u put out.
If u come to this country and conduct yourself in a manner that suggests that your not interested in interacting with the wider community then Aussies justifiably take offense.
If u walk around with a 'I'm a minority' badge plastered on a sour face and make snide remarks in foreign languages (we can tell, body language doesn't lie) then u will be treated as unwanted outsiders.
There is always random freaks and young men that play with white supremacy, but Aussies are generally warm people.
Both of my parents emigrated here because they love Australia. Both of them have completely lost their native accents, they live and sound Australian.
We haven't lost our blood culture either.
I was amazed at how patriotic my father was last year when he threatened to drag an English couple (who have recently moved here and can't stop complaining about OZ) into his car and drive them to the airport.
U should leave as soon as possible.
Love it or leave.
What culture though ? I mean cmon

Binge drinking, throwing up in gutters and obsessing over the footy ?

Ive been in Oz long enough to know that white aussies have no culture other than that.

You look around, theyre eating Italian food, doing Indian Yoga, watching American Tv, listening to European dance music

There is nothing ' Australian' culturally

So dont give me that bull, aussies have little to nothing to hold onto

Every single week the Sydney Herald and the Age run a story of ANOTHER racist outbreak. Its defintely you insulated yobbos who are the problem

Change yourself or you loser bumpkins will forever be the bottom of the earth, and one of these days the 'foreigners' are going to stop biting their lip at the racist hill billy saying crap

I understand it must be crap feeling left out of the modern, changing world being a white aussie, but there is no reason to project your inadequacy on better groups like Indians etc

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#374 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder what the bugger does for a living
he must be loaded if he can sit here all day with multiple id's etc
doesnt help that hes deranged tho
This is the same Troll. His occupation? Who knows ... if anyone can believe this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TJ...
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#375 Feb 8, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you know what he's up to. I guess now he'll look for ways to reconfigure his mis-namings. It won't take him long.
It's just a question of which of us he does it to first.
And yes, he's sick.
theres more than one of you, vor?
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#376 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been in Oz long enough to know that white aussies have no culture other than that.
You look around, theyre eating Italian food, doing Indian Yoga, watching American Tv, listening to European dance music
Every single week the Sydney Herald and the Age run a story of ANOTHER racist outbreak. Its defintely you insulated yobbos who are the problem
Change yourself or you loser bumpkins will forever be the bottom of the earth, and one of these days the 'foreigners' are going to stop biting their lip at the racist hill billy saying crap
I understand it must be crap feeling left out of the modern, changing world being a white aussie, but there is no reason to project your inadequacy on better groups like Indians etc
Come on Ade hill billy, hick, bumpkins, what comic books have you been reading?

Indians better group, levi?

Crap.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#377 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep u don't get it.
U don't want to be involved.
U are a drain on this country and our way of life.
U have an us vs them victim mentality.
U deserve every bad thing that comes your way.
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

#378 Feb 8, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep u don't get it.
Voices is right on everything he says, U are the one who doesn't get IT even if it hits ya on your dumbarse head!!!!
investigating turdskins

Odessa, Ukraine

#379 Feb 8, 2013
UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
Voices is right on everything he says, U are the one who doesn't get IT even if it hits ya on your dumbarse head!!!!
You are voices, just on another account.
Nobody would agree with what that half caste coon would say.
Reality

Australia

#380 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks pal
My message inbox is flooded with messages like this but this is the FIRST one posted on the actual thread
I know what its like pal
Truthfully I just thought Australia was how it was EVERYWHERE until I was like 19. My grandma's little brother came over for a month long visit with his wife. From their home in Riverside, California
Uncle was very distressed, he said the whole place had the vibe of the South back in segregation or something. He's Indian origin like me, but his wife is white American
Uncle said the place is a bit too 'redneck' for him, but I didnt know what he meant until I went to America when I was 20/21
Then I could see it... Imagine living in an ignorant bubble your whole life then one day you make it out to the real, modern world
People in the USA give you a fair go, they dont hold anything about your background or origin against you, even if they were raised to be racist or a bit ignorant they strive to be good folks
How many times in Canada and America I got lost in those giant cities, and some nice person stopped to check on me. No money wanted or anything, gave me their phone to make a call or whatever
People say I bag on Australia for the heck of it, because I just hate the place. I may hate the place and the people but I dont bag on it for no reason
You see the difference between those good places and OZ is that when a problem is shown over there they TRY and fix it ..
Over here if you even suggest the idea that aussies are racist bumpkins they immediately spit their dummy and point the finger straight back at you or tell you to go home
Go home where ? Is this not my home ? Huh Murray Littledick ?
Australians are not capable of critical thinking or thinking warm heartedly. They really do match their stereotype of being drunken dickheads with no goodness in em
Theyre the 21st centuries Nazis... And whats scary is that theyre proud of it
Worst people on Earth, and anyone who disagrees is absolutely dillusionaly
That's true, I have been to America, Canada and Portugal.
It was nice to be spoken to as a human being rather than a retarded baby, which was refreshing.:-)

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#381 Feb 8, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
theres more than one of you, vor?
http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#382 Feb 8, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep u don't get it.
but you are doing EXACTLY what I said you do lol

You are pointing the finger back at me and denying it

I swear you guys are honestly like puppets and im your master.. Ive got you clowns all twisted

Heck there was even an incident today regarding ABC newsreader Jeremy Fernandez. They bogans did exactly what youre doing

You can wrap yourself in the flag but youre still a small town, going nowhere yobbo
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#383 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear you guys are honestly like puppets and im your master.. Ive got you clowns all twisted
Heck there was even an incident today regarding ABC newsreader Jeremy Fernandez. They bogans did exactly what youre doing
You can wrap yourself in the flag but youre still a small town, going nowhere yobbo
Yobbo, hill billy, hick, bumpkins - Ade what the master of are you really?
investigating turdskins

Odessa, Ukraine

#384 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that americans are going to like an ugly half indian half african coon like you you anymore than australia ?
People just dont like you because your obnoxious and ugly... just look at your photo, you must have a zero sex life looking like that... unless you sleep with sudanese.. they are african like you.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#385 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again and the one previous to that one.
I'm conversing with Morons.
I hope your not a product of our education system.
investigating turdskins

Odessa, Ukraine

#386 Feb 8, 2013
Lol a half Indian is telling us its bad what happens on a bus here ? someone got yelled at ?
Look what happens in India on buses, gang rapes and murders.
And look at his other ethnic side, africa. They are a violent group of rapists and murderers too.
Caste me as an Indian

Hurstville Grove, Australia

#387 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a gutless wonder aren't you? A keyboard warrior and coward who runs for the hills and plays the victim because you want life handed to you on a platter.

I've posted numerous replies to you, but you lack the fortitude or intelligence - most likely both - to reply.

No let's get this straight. You are no ones master, least of all Australian's. The only thing you'll ever be a master of is bullshit and blaming the world for all failures because you lack the courage to take responsibility for your life.
maw

Dubai, UAE

#388 Feb 8, 2013
schithead

Singapore, Singapore

#389 Feb 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously all my close friends are white, however so yes there are actually good hearted Aussies.
However, that's because they got to know me- I'm talking day-to-day life when there is out there comments and behaviours that are based soley on the way I look.
So yes, there are great hearted Aussies- But let's just say, much more aren't. Doesn't matter what nationality you are, we all know that the majority of people do have bad intentions. That's why trustworthy friends are hard to come across not matter what race you are. That's a world known-fact. However knowing this fact and being confronted alot of times with this reality- based on the way you look- is not a great feeling for anyone.
That's just the way it is- I understand why- but that's the cold hard facts.
There are nice, not so nice, and complete phuck wits everywhere in this world. Aussies are no different, and no, im not him, im simply one of his closest friends.
There IS racism in Australia, but tell me which country isn't racist? That half Aussie guy had way more racial slurs here in Asia despite having thai heritage and iv been told that "my kind", the white people, are the cause of all the worlds problems and that the world is "better" off without us.
schithead

Singapore, Singapore

#390 Feb 8, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
The main thing about Australia that some people fail to grasp is- you get back what u put out.
If u come to this country and conduct yourself in a manner that suggests that your not interested in interacting with the wider community then Aussies justifiably take offense.
If u walk around with a 'I'm a minority' badge plastered on a sour face and make snide remarks in foreign languages (we can tell, body language doesn't lie) then u will be treated as unwanted outsiders.
There is always random freaks and young men that play with white supremacy, but Aussies are generally warm people.
Both of my parents emigrated here because they love Australia. Both of them have completely lost their native accents, they live and sound Australian.
We haven't lost our blood culture either.
I was amazed at how patriotic my father was last year when he threatened to drag an English couple (who have recently moved here and can't stop complaining about OZ) into his car and drive them to the airport.
U should leave as soon as possible.
Love it or leave.
Fair dinkum mate. If this VOR guy thinks we Aussies are a rotten country filled with dumb people, that fine and all, but the real thing that i don't get is why don't he just piss off from our country and back to his?

If i don't like a place im in, there's no point to whinge about it nonstop, id just piss off and go somewhere that makes me feel better, my only guess is that this turban curry muncher just wants to live in oz for the benefits, the typical kind of parasite scum that no one wants in their country.
Deep Impact Chopra

Sydney, Australia

#391 Feb 8, 2013
White man is evil. But his taxpayer funded welfare is good.
Reality

Australia

#392 Feb 8, 2013
schithead wrote:
<quoted text> There are nice, not so nice, and complete phuck wits everywhere in this world. Aussies are no different, and no, im not him, im simply one of his closest friends.
There IS racism in Australia, but tell me which country isn't racist? That half Aussie guy had way more racial slurs here in Asia despite having thai heritage and iv been told that "my kind", the white people, are the cause of all the worlds problems and that the world is "better" off without us.
I don't blame "your kind" for anything, my own mother is 'your kind'. You're reality is diffrent to mine, therefore I don't expect you to understand. I'm just stating a fact. My own reality.

I don't expect anyone to lay out the red carpet but some basic common curtosey would be resfreshing. Usually when you smile at people and say gday they they smile back, right, or respond? When I do it I get a cock-eyed glance, a raised eye-brow or ignored. And that's just the tip of the ice-burg.

So, please- don't give me tips on how to be Australian. The fact of the matter is; if you're not white you're not right.

This is reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Man's Obama 10 hr Henry Cavill 1
Poll Why Greeks Hate Now Pakistanis and Indians and ... (Jul '13) 17 hr GRECO-TURK 42
Why Do Americans Like Australians So Much? (Dec '11) 21 hr Helen 8809 55
Why do Indians complain so much? I Do Not See T... (Dec '09) 21 hr Helen 8809 39
News Australians missing in Nepal after devastating ... Sun sad 1
Loan offer: (Jun '13) Sat Mr Beastly 9
Bali 9 duo given 72 hours notice Sat Indian gutter rat 1
More from around the web