|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

bullsbutter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why is it then tht your mates in govt. are giving more and more jobs to indians; look it up yourself, have a look who is in charge of organizing many of the current govt contracts; many are Indians; would that be maybe because the useless good for nothing anglo trashies are no capable of taking care of that?. When you least expect it, they will be in charge, and you will be working under their command; like it or not.
BTW don't take it on me, is not me giving all these jobs to them, are the same stupid anglos getting them in;;; lol
Because they are suited to bureaucracy because of their small mindedness.They love to have a " system " and will follow it to the letter because they don't want to have to think for themselves. Government suits them to a tee because legislators do their thinking for them.All the answers to life are in a little book and if they don't follow the book they are incapable of making decisions based on logic. I regularly come in to contact with lower level Public Servants of Indian Heritage and I wonder how they managed to get to work by themselves.And within five minutes of meeting one, he informed me that I would have no hope of maintaining my contract next year unless his hand was greased.He was too stupid to realise that my IDENTICAL twin brother was the second in charge of his department and even he couldn't make that decision. As he was leaving after being sacked his excuse was that he thought I was my brother and he was making a joke. Moron
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Don Badman wrote:
Please don't engage with roid boy.
Hopefully he will f/uck off.
You don't enjoy reading about drugs which literally turn you into a superhuman? You're not interested in taking those amazing drugs? There must be something severely wrong with you then.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a sure sign of mental issues. Go and see a shrink
me see a shrink ?

lol youre a little korean boy in Australia who acts like a white bogan gronk

if theres anyone who needs a 100 hours with Dr Phil its you

identity issues, daddy issues, self hate issues, all of them you have them in bucketloads

youre more twisted than a white hick

oh and If im so out there, maybe you should stop stalking every post I make.

loser

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey VOR even though you get all of bad ratings (no surprise) just know that many read your comments and agree- you're hilarious. After trying to assmiliate- you just know at the end of the day there really is no point.
I was born here and half asian- let me just tell you- yes Australia is racist. Being born non-white in Australia is social suicide, and I do understand now why ethnics keep togther once they get here, trying to assimilate is pretty much pointless. However- I can't stick with "my own" because I don't have one and don't speak asian. But let me tell you- I know how minorities would get treated once they land here PLUS dont know the language- they would get disrespected in every which way.
I don't have that privlege of hanging with because I don't speak any other language other than english, I've had a very Australian upbringing however, the fact still remains here- If you're not white, you're not right.
That's just the ugly truth :). Anyone who thinks I'm speaking shit is in denial.
Thanks pal

My message inbox is flooded with messages like this but this is the FIRST one posted on the actual thread

I know what its like pal

Truthfully I just thought Australia was how it was EVERYWHERE until I was like 19. My grandma's little brother came over for a month long visit with his wife. From their home in Riverside, California

Uncle was very distressed, he said the whole place had the vibe of the South back in segregation or something. He's Indian origin like me, but his wife is white American

Uncle said the place is a bit too 'redneck' for him, but I didnt know what he meant until I went to America when I was 20/21

Then I could see it... Imagine living in an ignorant bubble your whole life then one day you make it out to the real, modern world

People in the USA give you a fair go, they dont hold anything about your background or origin against you, even if they were raised to be racist or a bit ignorant they strive to be good folks

How many times in Canada and America I got lost in those giant cities, and some nice person stopped to check on me. No money wanted or anything, gave me their phone to make a call or whatever

People say I bag on Australia for the heck of it, because I just hate the place. I may hate the place and the people but I dont bag on it for no reason

You see the difference between those good places and OZ is that when a problem is shown over there they TRY and fix it ..

Over here if you even suggest the idea that aussies are racist bumpkins they immediately spit their dummy and point the finger straight back at you or tell you to go home

Go home where ? Is this not my home ? Huh Murray Littledick ?

Australians are not capable of critical thinking or thinking warm heartedly. They really do match their stereotype of being drunken dickheads with no goodness in em

Theyre the 21st centuries Nazis... And whats scary is that theyre proud of it

Worst people on Earth, and anyone who disagrees is absolutely dillusionaly
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
me see a shrink ?
lol youre a little korean boy in Australia who acts like a white bogan gronk
if theres anyone who needs a 100 hours with Dr Phil its you
identity issues, daddy issues, self hate issues, all of them you have them in bucketloads
youre more twisted than a white hick
oh and If im so out there, maybe you should stop stalking every post I make.
loser
Tut, tut Ade, no more twisted posts from hidden unkown locations.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks pal
My message inbox is flooded with messages like this but this is the FIRST one posted on the actual thread
I know what its like pal
Truthfully I just thought Australia was how it was EVERYWHERE until I was like 19. My grandma's little brother came over for a month long visit with his wife. From their home in Riverside, California
Uncle was very distressed, he said the whole place had the vibe of the South back in segregation or something. He's Indian origin like me, but his wife is white American
Uncle said the place is a bit too 'redneck' for him, but I didnt know what he meant until I went to America when I was 20/21
Then I could see it... Imagine living in an ignorant bubble your whole life then one day you make it out to the real, modern world
People in the USA give you a fair go, they dont hold anything about your background or origin against you, even if they were raised to be racist or a bit ignorant they strive to be good folks
How many times in Canada and America I got lost in those giant cities, and some nice person stopped to check on me. No money wanted or anything, gave me their phone to make a call or whatever
People say I bag on Australia for the heck of it, because I just hate the place. I may hate the place and the people but I dont bag on it for no reason
You see the difference between those good places and OZ is that when a problem is shown over there they TRY and fix it ..
Over here if you even suggest the idea that aussies are racist bumpkins they immediately spit their dummy and point the finger straight back at you or tell you to go home
Go home where ? Is this not my home ? Huh Murray Littledick ?
Australians are not capable of critical thinking or thinking warm heartedly. They really do match their stereotype of being drunken dickheads with no goodness in em
Theyre the 21st centuries Nazis... And whats scary is that theyre proud of it
Worst people on Earth, and anyone who disagrees is absolutely dillusionaly
Completely clueless.
America is the most race conscious country on Earth.

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
ay boy

whats Ade mean ?

and why are you in Arizona and California? youre not in a cartel are you ?

lmao

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it now someone else's turn to challenge a change of geolocation ... your own, beady??

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely clueless.
America is the most race conscious country on Earth.
Yes , CONSCIOUS but NOT RACIST

they are conscious that non white people are MINORITIES and thus may havef a harder time. So they do give them a fairer go, a "Benefit of the doubt"

Its bit them a little bit, but for the whole it works. At least they try to make things pleasant for non whites etc, and not have their lives be miserable

Meanwhile even if youre highly skilled in Engineering, Medicine or other hard stuff youre told to Go Home from Australia

These guys are not even good enough to shine your boots but theyre telling you to go home, its like a bad movie or something

Their poor, alcohol abused mind cant realise that if those smart migrants stopped coming, Aus would be a third world nation

Its not like a country of natural bogans, rednecks, hicks, problem drinkers and sex offenders can really stand on their own 2 feet

Its why the Aus gov begs people like my folks to come here as well.

I mean most white aussies struggle to string coherent sentences together, do you think they could perform open heart surgery ? lol

Ive used that line before, but its a goodie
investigating turdskins

Odessa, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Nobody begs your stupid folks to go anywhere.
People just want crappy ugly people like you away from them.
Your Indian... your ugly the same as africans.
Nobody likes you coon boy. You really look more african, your grand mother or mother must have been screwing all the african tribesmen. Is that how she earned money for your family of baboons ? Ill bet your real dad or granfather is a big african coon, you can see it.
Indians and africans must be cousins im sure, both are ugly stupid and lazy.
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
ay boy
whats Ade mean ?
lmao
Ade you don't who you are? Don't you know who we are?

Didn't know that the halitosis had detrimental effects on your pea brain as well as stinking the forum with toxic ARSIE STINK gob emanations from higly suspicious "Benefit of the doubt" locations.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
ay boy
whats Ade mean ?
lmao
I addressed a post to you several days ago about this. Pity you didn't read it then. If you had then you would know by now. Beady thrives on playing off one poster against another. Transposing their names is one ploy he uses. Read this and you'll get some idea.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodged it before. Let's try again, shall we.

Isn't it now someone else's turn to challenge a change of geolocation ... your own, beady??

Or are you demanding "benefit of the doubt" for yourself that you refuse to grant to others?

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade you don't who you are? Don't you know who we are?
Didn't know that the halitosis had detrimental effects on your pea brain as well as stinking the forum with toxic ARSIE STINK gob emanations from higly suspicious "Benefit of the doubt" locations.
we ?

theres more than one of you ?

lol fail

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I addressed a post to you several days ago about this. Pity you didn't read it then. If you had then you would know by now. Beady thrives on playing off one poster against another. Transposing their names is one ploy he uses. Read this and you'll get some idea.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
oh heck

hes a sick puppy

But if my posts are so enthralling to him, thats ok

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , CONSCIOUS but NOT RACIST
they are conscious that non white people are MINORITIES and thus may havef a harder time. So they do give them a fairer go, a "Benefit of the doubt"
Its bit them a little bit, but for the whole it works. At least they try to make things pleasant for non whites etc, and not have their lives be miserable
Meanwhile even if youre highly skilled in Engineering, Medicine or other hard stuff youre told to Go Home from Australia
These guys are not even good enough to shine your boots but theyre telling you to go home, its like a bad movie or something
Their poor, alcohol abused mind cant realise that if those smart migrants stopped coming, Aus would be a third world nation
Its not like a country of natural bogans, rednecks, hicks, problem drinkers and sex offenders can really stand on their own 2 feet
Its why the Aus gov begs people like my folks to come here as well.
I mean most white aussies struggle to string coherent sentences together, do you think they could perform open heart surgery ? lol
Ive used that line before, but its a goodie
The main thing about Australia that some people fail to grasp is- you get back what u put out.
If u come to this country and conduct yourself in a manner that suggests that your not interested in interacting with the wider community then Aussies justifiably take offense.
If u walk around with a 'I'm a minority' badge plastered on a sour face and make snide remarks in foreign languages (we can tell, body language doesn't lie) then u will be treated as unwanted outsiders.
There is always random freaks and young men that play with white supremacy, but Aussies are generally warm people.
Both of my parents emigrated here because they love Australia. Both of them have completely lost their native accents, they live and sound Australian.
We haven't lost our blood culture either.
I was amazed at how patriotic my father was last year when he threatened to drag an English couple (who have recently moved here and can't stop complaining about OZ) into his car and drive them to the airport.
U should leave as soon as possible.
Love it or leave.
jamm

Chatswood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

the indian turdskin thinks that being a fat dirty ytank is an upgrade on his kind hahahahahah

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
oh heck
hes a sick puppy
But if my posts are so enthralling to him, thats ok
So now you know what he's up to. I guess now he'll look for ways to reconfigure his mis-namings. It won't take him long.

It's just a question of which of us he does it to first.

And yes, he's sick.

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you know what he's up to. I guess now he'll look for ways to reconfigure his mis-namings. It won't take him long.
It's just a question of which of us he does it to first.
And yes, he's sick.
i wonder what the bugger does for a living

he must be loaded if he can sit here all day with multiple id's etc

doesnt help that hes deranged tho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We need to impose a petrol car tax 5 min normal Aussie 63
White chat only 10 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 23
ABC (Aus) Needs Guts ripped right out of it. 16 min Scooterman 10
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 25 min Scooterman 298
legislation for arse-bags 34 min Jimmy Buggery 1
We need a tax for Muslim African Indian Asian m... 41 min Jimmy Buggery 8
White People Are Obviously Superior 47 min The ADELAIDEAN 135
World overpopulation 3 hr Renewable energy 48
•••